Author Topic: Jack The Ripper Revisited  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Pamela Young

Re: Jack The Ripper Revisited
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2017, 05:24:21 AM »
I've been accused before by Mr. Steven7, who is also a time traveler. Back then, his name was Edward Night Larkin. He changes his name more often than cat Stevens and has well over 7 lives!

Given my fixed nature, i always keep my first name during time travels and also my initials 'AP'!

At the time of the Ripper crimes, I was cleared of all suspicions: "Larkin had previously contacted the police with his theory about three or four Portuguese sailors, but his information was dismissed and he was regarded as a troublesome busybody."

Antoni Pricha (aka Antonio Pinto)
http://www.casebook.org/ripper_media/book_reviews/non-fiction/cjmorley/151.html

Moreover, at the present time, only det. Halina would try to assemble rock solid arguments to incriminate me... but I gave her an offer she can't refuse!

Get Back, Jack: Scotland Yard Censors ‘Ripper’ Files

"With London police holding steady in their refusal to open up the books, this kind of debate — and the cottage industry that gives it life – is unlikely to go away anytime soon."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/get-back-jack-scotland-yard-censors-ripper-files/

Antonio, many thanks for those two links.  I was unaware of that Ripper casebook; what a great resource!  I've been browsing through it; there's an incredible amount of information in there. This is terrific.

As for Scotland Yard still censoring the Ripper files, as late as 2011, you have to wonder - why?!  Why on earth would they be doing that?  The reasons they give seem very flimsy and unconvincing, unless there really was something earthshaking about who the Ripper was.  You'd almost wonder if the theory that it was a member of the royal family was correct - until you check out the details given in that Casebook file, and really, it seems impossible that Prince Albert Victor could have been the Ripper; he wasn't even in the country for some of the murders.  Very strange.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2017, 05:55:02 AM »
Who doesn't love a good mystery.
 Thanks for the videos Antonio or should I say Jack.

Maybe after Halina and the other cosmic sleuths solve the Ripper case maybe they will take up a crime that took place in my Portuguese village in 1892. The Borden Murders. I live near her two houses, but honestly I didn't do it.

Ask the locals , Lizzy  did it, she didn't do it. Did she hire someone to do the wet work ?
 Law firm in Springfield that defended Lizzy still has sealed documents from the case but  will not release them. It is their display of confidentiality to assure future clients.

Edward Knight Larkins
http://www.casebook.org/forum/messages/4920/9436.html

Offline Halina

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2017, 07:21:52 AM »
Hi Steven, by Lizzy do you mean Lizzy Borden...."Took an axe and gave him 40 whacks....."???

Offline Steven7

« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2017, 09:29:16 AM »
Prezactly. I doubt if Lizzy did the dirty work if she was even involved.

Offline Halina

Re: Jack The Ripper Revisited/90*Dial
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2017, 01:03:39 PM »
       Using Solar Fire, we can foresee Holmes' future career, personality, bad habits, relationships with women etc....all we need is COSI for the delineations or midpoint pictures or Alfred Witte's book which includes Transneps and 4 main asteroids.    See Holmes's dial below.  Shrink dial 75% if too big.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:06:56 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2017, 05:37:46 PM »
       How would you decipher/delineate this equation for H.H. Holmes in regards to his mother and women:
KRONOS = ASC - VULCANOS - MOON - VESTA - PLUTO
      This equation or picture appears in his rectified chart below:  Shrink chart to 75% if too big.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:39:31 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
       There are 4 good asteroids representing trans-Atlantic ships in the 1880's.   Did H.H. Holmes hop a ship and go to England to be present for the Ripper murders?   You betcha!   See his biwheel below with explanation.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2017, 02:23:30 PM »
I finally got around to watching all of the eight videos exploring the possibility that Holmes/Mudgett was Jack the Ripper.  Halina, you said doing so might make me change my mind about Holmes not being the Ripper.  At this point, I will say this, repeating what Amaryllis Fox said in the last video: it's not proven that Holmes was Jack the Ripper, but it's not proven that he wasn't, either.  I'll go so far as to agree with that. 

He MAY have gone to London in late 1888, when the canonical murders were committed, and then returned some months later, at which the murders stopped.  It's possible; not proven, but possible. 

But I'm amazed at how much that poor guy, Jeff Mudgett, wants to believe that his great-great-grandfather was Jack the Ripper; he won't give up on it, in the face of a lot of evidence to the contrary.  DNA evidence would be the clincher, one way or the other.  Well, when Catherine Eddowes' shawl was tested to see if the male DNA on it matched Jeff Mudgett's, the finding was resoundingly negative; the DNA on the shawl does not match that of Jeff Mudgett.  In the face of this, I should have thought damning evidence, poor Jeff said that it doesn't mean that Holmes wasn't Jack the Ripper, just that he didn't leave his DNA on the shawl.  (Jeff looked so disappointed when he was given the news, I really thought he was about to cry.  I felt so sorry for him).

Then when they compared the handwriting on two Jack the Ripper notes to handwriting of H.H. Holmes, the conclusion came back eventually that the pieces of writing were written by two different individuals, i.e., that Holmes did not write the Ripper notes.  Then Jeff says, well, the findings on the one Jack the Ripper note were inconclusive, so Holmes could have written it (conveniently ignoring that it had already been established that Holmes had NOT written the Ripper notes). 

And then he actually went and had Holmes' grave dug up, and his skeleton analyzed, to make sure that Holmes hadn't escaped his execution and gone on to do all those other Ripper-style murders.  When he's told that the dental evidence proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that the skeleton they dug up was that of his great-great-grandfather, H.H. Holmes, he says, "Well, I'm not going to let this setback stop me; I know he was Jack the Ripper."

This is a case of someone refusing to believe that which they don't want to believe.  Though why he's so anxious to prove his great-great-grandfather was Jack the Ripper is beyond me; I should think the crimes Holmes is known to have committed were bad enough, no need for any more.   

I still think the balance of probability is that Holmes was not Jack the Ripper.  But I was surprised to read, in the Ripper Casebook, that modern technology had shown that the canonical Ripper victims had been asphyxiated before having their throats slashed, so I guess anything is possible.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:16:01 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Halina

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2017, 07:16:39 AM »
Hi Pam, glad you watched all the videos and have given your opinion.   I would like to investigate one more murder.    All the Ripper murders stopped in London in November 1888 with the death of Mary Jane Kelly.    So where is Jack now?
     On April 23 in New York city another murder was committed and Holmes was within blocks of the crime.   A prostitute invited a man up to her room, she was found in the morning of April 24, 1891 ripped open, intestines removed and taken, and an X cut in her bacfkside.....all similarities to the Ripper's London victims...so much so that the NY police said The Ripper did this.    You can read more about this at these sites:
   https://hubpages.com/Jack-The-Ripper-In-America
   www.casebook.org
   http://www.murderbygaslight.com/2009/09/h-h-holmes-americas-most-prodigious.html
Below is an event chart for the murder of prostitute Carrie Brown, to see if Holmes was actually involved.
The next chart is a biwheel, Holmes natal and Carrie Brown murder outer wheel to see if Holmes was involved.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 04:33:15 PM by Halina »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2017, 12:27:15 PM »
Halina, none of the links you posted work.  But for myself, I think I've come to the end of the road with this topic.  You say, 'All the Ripper murders stopped in London in November 1888 with the death of Mary Jane Kelly.'  All the canonical murders stopped then, but there were still similar murders in Whitechapel up to and including 1891.  Just for the record, Aaron Kosminski was committed to an insane asylum for good in 1891. 

Offline Halina

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2017, 04:40:59 PM »
Hi Pam, I should have used copy and paste....fixed some of the links.....but easier to GOOGLE "Carrie Brown and The Ripper" and numerous sites come up.

Offline Halina

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2017, 06:19:49 AM »
     After analysis of all the Ripper letters, by a letter analysis expert, it was determined that the letters were written by an American.
A foreigner like Kosminski wouldn't have a good grasp of English as shown in the letters....besides Holmes has natal Sun in his 3rd House of writing....he was constantly writing letters, even while in prison.

Offline Antonio

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2017, 12:06:31 AM »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2017, 04:48:24 AM »
     After analysis of all the Ripper letters, by a letter analysis expert, it was determined that the letters were written by an American.
A foreigner like Kosminski wouldn't have a good grasp of English as shown in the letters....besides Holmes has natal Sun in his 3rd House of writing....he was constantly writing letters, even while in prison.

Halina, you are again using your rectified chart for Holmes as though it were definitely accurate; I don't agree that we know for certain that Holmes has his Sun in the 3rd house.  Even if he did, he lied like a rug; he was always claiming to have killed people he hadn't killed at all.  You can't believe anything he said - or wrote.

As for the Ripper letters, there is not unanimity amongst handwriting analysis experts about them; they don't agree as to which letters were really written by the Ripper, and some believe none of them were.  It's been a little while since I watched the relevant video, but as I recall, the two experts consulted agreed that neither of the two letters they examined had been written by Holmes.  So even if the letters were written by an American, that American wasn't Holmes, and whoever it was may not have been the Ripper at all.

Not meaning to upset you or be negative, Halina; just saying.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2017, 04:51:00 AM »
Worth reading....

13 Comments:

https://www.biography.com/news/american-ripper-hh-holmes-jack-the-ripper

Thanks, Antonio.  I must be losing it, but after watching those eight videos, I don't remember Jeff Mudgett saying that he based his belief that his great-great-grandfather was Jack the Ripper on diaries Holmes had kept in which he described committing the Ripper murders.  Did he say that?  And if so, why was not more made of that?  I don't remember this at all.