Author Topic: Upcoming transition of companion animal  (Read 5334 times)

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: Upcoming transition of companion animal
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 01:36:27 PM »
My condolences on the loss of your little companion. 

A couple years ago, a mated pair of large dark brown rabbits would sit in the walkway to my house for hours on end, but I've had precious little to do with that species, ever.

DB
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Stacy

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 01:58:59 PM »
Thank you so much, Don.

Most people don't realize what great companions bunnies are if you socialize them and give them an opportunity. Countless hours of fun and throwing toys and mischief, as well as extremely smart and sensitive. Many years ago when I had stumbled in on crutches after having foot surgery I collapsed on my living room sofa. My little girl bunny was timid and afraid and stayed in the bedroom, but her mate, the bigger braver boy, came out and slept by my side throughout the night never leaving to eat, drink or use the litter box. Very devoted little things indeed.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 02:02:50 PM »
Well,  James, that removes any lingering thoughts I had of this being too soon; in fact, started to see more realistically and think it should have been sooner, but the important thing is it's done now and he's released and free. 

Amazing repeated indications which you have posted. Clearly I felt internal pressure to make the appointment when I did because the universe was screaming "It's time!".  Interesting how the Vedic transits are cj my own N Mars-Saturn @ 29 Cap.

And thank you for your private condolences as well (I can't wait for the dream visitations too !!).

Stacy
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:07:12 PM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 02:22:51 AM »
Very welcome Stacy...

:)
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 07:09:19 AM »
Hi Stacy,

So sorry to hear of your painful loss.

The transit I mentioned hitting your chart when I messaged you also involved a midpoint.

Transiting Mars square Moon means that this transit is also part of the midpoint picture Moon=Saturn/Neptune.

Mars does rule the sixth house of pets and the midpoint picture I think amplifies the emotional content suggested by the square between Mars and the Moon. Bringing in Saturn and Neptune not only adds suffering but also exhaustion. AND this midpoint picture comes around every two years. Perplexing circumstances that befuddle and bemuse the rationale mind.

I know that doesn't explain anything. It can't be explained. But I hope you hang in there and feel a renewed sense of vigor when Mars finally hits the ascendant. I hope you feel as though you have more fight in you and that your voice here and elsewhere is a necessary and welcomed voice that makes a contribution.

Peace,

HVA 

Offline pdw

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 07:50:18 AM »
My condolences for you loss, Stacy. That's a tough decision and hard adjustment afterwards, for many of us. I hope you have lots of pics and sweet memories to celebrate your time with him.

What I focused on, in your chart, is the transiting Saturn-natal Moon conjunction, emphasized (with SA MC=Moon) and triggered with T Venus-Mars square natal Moon, on October 11. To me this combination generally suggests a window for culmination and release of personal tension; potentially significant timing for an important decision (Saturn) related to a difficult ending or separation from a loved one (Moon).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 09:17:55 AM »
pdw,

Thank you for your sympathy. Yes, I have 100's of photos and kept his favorite toys and stuffed animals he used to lick, and memories to get me to forever. 

Leave it to you to always pick up on something I have been in too much of a blur to notice for now (my secondary charts). Haven't looked at all of them, but after your SA mention I looked at my SP and TP. The TP Moon is usually angular at the time of an event. Though this one was a little past the IC I think conjoined with Pisces which was on the IC is pretty significant. Don't have it pulled up, but I think the Node was cj my 8th house Vtx (a fated event) and trine the above-referenced conjunction.  There were many signs, including the strong Vedic charts and especially the asteroid "Scotty" that Halina mentioned.

Of course my home is not a home without him and I am now focused on moving - anywhere - just get me out of here! New neighbors just moved in upstairs and the vacant peace is over. Nice enough, I'm sure, but with poor insulation it's all bad when you are on the bottom floor. I mention this because the timing was perfect so my little guy doesn't have to listen to it! ;). In fact, he is free from the hell of my life and seeing me stressed which rubbed off on him, etc.  So am grateful for that. I just sold my car, and with Scotty gone from the earth plane I feel invincible, like no one can hurt me here anymore because the 2 things they (neighbors) used to harass are gone; safe.

Stacy

Offline Kelly C

• Comedic Asteroidic & Avid Aspect Looker Upper
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 10:05:46 AM »
Stacy,

I'm sorry for your loss.  I love bunnies.  One was swimming in my mom's pool so I grabbed a hat, into which the bunny swam.  That was a relief because he or she didn't know how to use the steps to get out.   

May you find a peaceful new residence!  My apartment is also on the bottom floor.  I think my upstairs neighbor with a hardwood floor might be a butterfingers bowling ball juggler!

Take care,

Kelly

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:24:29 PM by Kelly C »
Please help the planet by using a few dollar sign canvas bags when making a quick stop at the bank.

And please use a solar powered golf cart to flee the scene.

When electing a chart for an important occasion, be sure to fortify the Ascendant, especially with riboflavin!

Offline Stacy

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 04:11:53 PM »
Thanks for your light-hearted good wishes too, Kelly.

So, we have neighbors who are clones? I think those on top know they are 'in charge' and can kinda do what they want and not be as thoughtful, heaven forbid you piss them off and they make your life hell.

You should stop by for tea and astrology talk sometime now that the holidays are here and days getting shorter. Forumites would be surprised to know we live minutes from each other (am at Midway & Grand).  PM or email me and I will give you my contact info.  sgiff111@gmail.com if you like.

Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2017, 04:28:20 PM »
Hi Stacy,

So sorry to hear of your painful loss.

The transit I mentioned hitting your chart when I messaged you also involved a midpoint.

Transiting Mars square Moon means that this transit is also part of the midpoint picture Moon=Saturn/Neptune.

Mars does rule the sixth house of pets and the midpoint picture I think amplifies the emotional content suggested by the square between Mars and the Moon. Bringing in Saturn and Neptune not only adds suffering but also exhaustion. AND this midpoint picture comes around every two years. Perplexing circumstances that befuddle and bemuse the rationale mind.

I know that doesn't explain anything. It can't be explained. But I hope you hang in there and feel a renewed sense of vigor when Mars finally hits the ascendant. I hope you feel as though you have more fight in you and that your voice here and elsewhere is a necessary and welcomed voice that makes a contribution.

Peace,

HVA

Tim--Apologies! I just saw your post this very minute; not sure how I missed it. However, you brought forth extremely helpful and valid info and I am so grateful!  This MP transit explains much.

The exhaustion, barely able to drag myself out of bed or off the sofa when I finally do. A HUGE treat for me a few hours ago though:  as I was groggily waking up and could faintly hear the TV there was an image for the briefest nano-second in my mind's eye of Scotty!!   It was exactly as he looked right after the euthanasia as he lay crumpled in a ball on his blanket in the vet's office. I have no doubt it was from him. (you recall the old Batman TV series when an image was projected up into the sky to signal BM?  That's what it was like. That's how it was with my 1st bunny in 1999, too). 

Am still exhausted but that gave me a boost the size of Jupiter of vital life-force. Much needed...And I so appreciate you kind and supportive words, Tim. Very nice. And right-on-the money in more ways than you know.

Funny that today was the 22nd, 11th day after he died (11 & 22 my 2 numbers from numerology). I have theories. Did it take him this long to "find" me? Was he took weak until now?  Was I too emotional before now? (I just met my new upstairs neighbors who are actually kind and awesome, so that I felt a bit of true joy for the 1st time in 11 days.) Real laughter, however brief. And then I napped, and then he visited :).

Stacy

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:31:02 PM by Stacy »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 04:50:23 PM »
HVA, besides T Mars approaching my ASC, Jupiter is en route (long-distance travel, spiritual matters).  Excited to see what the 2 transits bring :).    --thanx, Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2017, 02:04:20 PM »
HVA, All:

Your keen insight of my T Mars = Saturn/Neptune definitely was behind my major fatigue and wash-out as confirmed by my oncologist/hematologist visit today. My anemia is so severe he suggested a blood transfusion!  (Saturn restricts; Neptune rules blood) (Seriously - Halloween antics aside!) I declined and opted for Rx Iron therapy instead, and renewed my medical MJ letter for help with break-thru pain elsewhere which contributes mightily to my fatigue (as well as grief which will never go away...).

Stacy

Offline Steven7

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2017, 03:09:29 PM »
Hi Stacy sorry to hear that Scotty got beamed up.
 I've had  pairs of rescued baby rabbits twice, years ago. Sweet little critters.

For months I was telling my brother that my stars  looked bad and that I thought someone I know was going to die. The Leo eclipse was at my Mars Saturn midpoint.
 About a week after the eclipse my  16 year old cat Batman started to get sick. I sent him to the vet who said he was dying . They wanted to euthanize him, but he was in and out of coma so had him brought home where  a few hours later he passed on. He will reincarnate like your pal Scotty. No one stays dead.

So the eclipse did kill someone close to me.
 I use to tell people he was the best dang dog a man ever had and he didn't bark much neither.

For Iron uptake  natural Vitamin C can help the iron. Raw citrus  {not packaged juice}  or raw rose hips is a good source of C.
Sometimes  Magnesium  can help relieve pain. Magnesium Taurate might be good.
 Hops is good for pain.
 Consider seeing a naturapath in your area they may help you greatly.
 Chlorophyll helps build blood so green drinks a couple a day may help you. Blend your own fresh and raw, Green lettuce ,algae, beet greens , celery, dandelion leaves, Kale  with real apple cider is nice, add some raw Red  beet too.
Beets are a good  safe absorbable form of iron, Brazil nuts too, toss it all in your blender.
There are herbs and vitamins that can target the blood and make it work better.  For micro trace -minerals  Pink Himalayan salt or Celtic salt are excellent. Supermarket salt is very poor for nutrients, it has none. Organs , bones and joints need genuine salt.  For B vitamins  Brewers yeast and Nutritional Yeast  are the best, both are recommended  because they are a bit different.
 I hope your health improves.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2017, 03:29:57 PM »
Thanks for your condolences Steven7, and sharing your personal stories.
Scotty won;t be reincarnating until I have crossed over and joined him and then only after we have a few eons together!  ;)   That's our soul agreement. Besides, I will transition sooner then later, so I want him to wait for me...

My health regimen is so tedious and depressing. Just not up to all those health tips, especially without help/caregivers. I barely take all the Rx pills I am supposed to take every day. Am just so high maintenance and sick & tired of it. No pun intended.  Am going to give medical mj another try and see if I get any breakthrough pain relief.

Stacy

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 07:15:31 AM »
Hi Stacy.  Blessings on your journey through this grief.  What struck me as a really beautiful measurement in the chart of bunny's passing is the grand trine between Saturn, Uranus, and the North Node.  Pets are all about the nodal axis (IMO).  They accompany us in a way that no other family member is able to do, even if they wanted to.  They are spirit to begin with, and live in bodies which are immersed in the material plane....sort of like us, but not with as many choices.  Saturn is the commitment which only a pet can give.  Uranus, which in this chart rules the ASC, is all the unexpected directions which bunny took, the sheer joy of being meaningfully changeable in front of and for you. That's what bunny was for, and wanted to be.  You did everything right.  So did bunny, and is still with you in spirit.