Author Topic: George Clooney's Twins...  (Read 966 times)

Offline James Williams

George Clooney's Twins...
« on: May 30, 2017, 02:15:22 PM »
It appears that the arrival of George Clooney's twins sometime in June could be any day now, since he cancelled an engagement last Sunday to stay home and be near his wife...

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clooney,_George

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clooney,_Amal

Without having looked that closely yet at their charts, am wondering if they will appear sometime between 08:50 EDT June 2 and 19:03 EDT June 4?

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

Re: George Clooney's Twins...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 10:22:31 AM »
I see that they arrived earlier this morning!

Was off by a couple of days, and I know why.  I'll post his chart in a little bit, because it is very instructive as to the timing of the twins.  I should have gone with my gut instinct on this rather than being influenced by Clooney's cancellation of that Sunday event which swayed my thinking along the lines of them arriving earlier than later...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »
Attached below is George Clooney's Saptamsha chart, the chart that is used in regards to one's children...

The 1st House (As) is Gemini (3), the 2nd House is Cancer (4), the 3rd House is Leo (5), etc.

From highest planetary degree to lowest planetary degree, excluding the Nodes, utilizing the sidereal zodiac and Lahiri ayanamsha, from the birth chart of George Clooney...

1. Mercury, 27 degrees, 26 minutes
2. Sun, 22 degrees, 13 minutes
3. Venus, 19 degrees, 45 minutes
4. Jupiter, 13 degrees, 14 minutes
5. Mars, 6 degrees, 49 minutes
6. Saturn, 6 degrees, 31 minutes
7. Moon, 4 degrees, 38 minutes

The graha with the 5th highest degree is called the putra karaka, or PK for short, and it carries 5th House significations, which of course includes children...

So Mars is George Clooney's PK, or significator of his children.

Now, notice that in his D7 chart, Mars is in Aquarius (11), the eleventh sign of the zodiac.  So his PK in his D7 chart is in Aquarius.

The following procedure has been utilized on thousands of charts over the past few years, and it yields a near perfect score if enough information is known...

1.  Jupiter today is in sidereal Virgo.  Jupiter thus makes a Jaimini aspect onto Clooney's Gemini Ascendant.  This is a hit.
2.  Sun today is in sidereal Taurus.  This makes a Jaimini aspect onto Clooney's 5th House of Libra.
3.  Moon today is in sidereal Libra.  This makes a Jaimini aspect onto Clooney's PK Mars in Aquarius from his 5th House of children!!!

There's a bit more to it than this, but these are the essentials.  You can find out more by obtaining a copy of Advanced use of Jaimini Char Dasha, by K.N. Rao.

Notice that the Moon went into sidereal Libra (Lahiri ayanamsha) at 19:03 EDT June 4, and will remain in Libra until around 07:05 EDT tomorrow.

Thus, the earliest the twins could have arrived would have been when the Moon was in sidereal Virgo during the times I listed above, followed then by the Moon in sidereal Libra, which is in fact when they did arrive.  Again, I was swayed too much by Clooney's cancellation of his Sunday event, which led me to believe they were arriving during Moon in Virgo rather than Moon in Libra.  And notice that they would not have arrived during Moon in Scorpio, since that makes no Jaimini aspect to Clooney's PK, Ascendant, or 5th House, etc.  Again, more thorough examples are given in Rao's book.

And all this was done without looking at Amal's chart, since her birth time is not known!!!

Freakin amazing...

;)

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 05:48:03 PM »
alexander clooney
6 jun 2017          d-day
london,england

maybe it was 6 am

Jim

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 03:50:47 AM »
Yes, amazing, indeed James, especially when you add Western Astrology synchronicity with the proximity to the upcoming Gemini-Sag FM !

Sounds cliché, but Gemini is so often relevant during births of multiples. My sister, with her Gemini Moon, had twins, and the twins themselves have Gemini MC.  Just one small example. ;).

Stacy

"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 06:24:37 AM »
Hi All,  Here are 2 charts, Clooney's D7 chart and his biwheel for twins birth.     As a bonus, here is an astrological analysis on the twins here(click on charts to enlarge).....http://star4cast.ca/ella-and-alexander-lucky-and-fire-fuelled-twins/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:32:44 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 03:25:09 PM »
        Jaimini aspects:
1. Cardinal signs aspect all the Fixed signs except the Fixed sign next to it.
2. Fixed signs aspect all of the Cardinal signs except the Cardinal sign next to it.
3. Mutable signs only aspec Mutable signs.

The author when analyzing a chart mixes both types of aspects....Jaimini and the planet aspects....listen here and you'll see what I mean
      LESSON 1:  Jaimini aspects.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTdenpIS6Q

JAMES,  your statement #2. "SUN TODAY....."  makes no sense whatsoever!!!!!  Trans. Sun in Taurus can only aspect Cancer 6th, Libra 9th, Capricorn 12th!!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:39:46 PM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »
Halina, as usual you're wrong again when you criticize what I say...

You really need to slow down, and read carefully what people post here.

What I said was right, and you are wrong...again.

You need to reread and reread and reread what I wrote, although it is perfectly clear.  D7 chart.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 10:12:07 PM »
vedic astrology is always wrong

Offline Halina

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 10:56:37 AM »
       So James you did something weird in Vedic....usually the biwheel has rasi inside, transits outside....we are conditioned by your lectures to do a biwheel thusly......so you pull a fast one without explaining what your biwheel is about....nor do you even post a biwheel for easy following what the heck you mean.
     Here is a biwheel, D7 inside and transits outside.....for easy following James' CONFUSING POSt.   So instead of having to reread and reread and reread you confusing posts.....why not post a picture of the biwheel and we won't have to continually reread your posts 10 times.    "A picture is worth a thousand confusing words."   When the Saptarishis site presents topics, they always add easy to follow charts.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:32:43 PM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 08:00:36 AM »
Halina, you're the only person I know who knows some Vedic astrology, and does not use either a North Indian or South Indian style chart.  Get with the program, instead of confusing yourself and others with your "Western" version.  You've committed several errors over the years using that style of chart.

It's not my fault you have decided not to learn either the North Indian or South Indian style chart.  But as usual, you claim that I'm the one that made a mistake, when it's you that does so.  You have not proven me wrong even once these last 7-8 years with your false allegations regarding my Jyotisha posts.  People who know Jyotish just laugh at your comments, Halina.

Learn to read a Jyotisha chart, Halina...like the D7 chart I presented above...just like Saptarishis, LOL...

Offline Halina

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 05:24:42 AM »
      Now, now James try not to speak for everyone.....the following have not ever said anything negative about my Vedic charts:  Don, Bjorkstrand, Stacey, Robynne, Pdw, Barb, In Stitches, Dean, Kathy, Crabman, Steven 7, etc.....in  fact they always politely thank me for posting charts.
      So your "FAKE NEWS" has no effect.   And Jyotishis don't do biwheels with D7 and transits....they do D1 and transits.
A Vedic chart is a sidereal chart and siderealist astrologer's choose their own form of chart.....usually the circular form....a lot easier to follow than the
PREHISTORIC north or south Indian forms.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:44:02 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 09:36:51 AM »
Halina, I have been on this forum since 1999-2000.  Only Borkowski and perhaps Bensics have been here longer than myself.  I've seen many come and go.  I have never seen someone make so many false accusations regarding someone's posts as you.  You've done it to me dozens of times these past 7-8 years, and others as well, including Isaac, who has poured his whole life into Polaris.

Quite frankly, you are lucky that neither Jill nor Donnalyn were still moderating when you came aboard and started shredding people, for they both would have dealt with you quickly.

It appears that Noel has stopped posting regularly here since the end of the vocational exercises two years ago, and it's obvious that the forum now has no moderator, or it has a moderator who's no longer moderating.

And that's unfortunate for those of us who have given so much for so long here....

Offline Patti

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 10:27:58 AM »
Agree, James. I read but rarely post for the reasons you cited. No controls, no moderator present (apparently -- not sure), and things can turn ugly here sometimes. Why is beyond me. Thanks for your chart on the Clooney babies.

Patti

Offline Halina

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 06:01:04 PM »
       Lighten up James...."Speaking of shredding people".....do you remember telling Robynne off for the way she was posting......I haven't seen Robynne since.
Seems to be a history with you.....so clean up your own act.