Author Topic: Fighting crime with Astrology  (Read 6415 times)

Offline In Stitches

Re: Fighting crime with Astrology
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 05:00:17 PM »
In Stitches...

https://forensicastrology.blogspot.it/

Thank you OD'd. I've looked at this blog before. It's very interesting.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 05:05:43 PM »
Daleth,

Moon makes a lot of sense. I'm a Sun in Cancer so I immediately get defensive just thinking about it. But, feeding the need would fit with motive. Would be interesting to focus just on Moon in the chart and how it is placed to understand type of crime. One criminologist has defined 22 different types of murder alone.

Will have to look at those charts but is the July 21 one Robin Williams? Thank you this is a fun exercise.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2017, 05:21:20 PM »
Okay, well i think the Sun-Moon opposing Neptune person ought to be the artist but is in actual fact the murderer. Has Pluto out of bound in the 8th house.

The Sun in Cancer person has to be Robin Williams, I don't remember his exact chart except for all the water Sun-Moon-Rising. With Moon-Venus on the Nodal Axis I think he's basically a lover, not a killer. but he did kill himself, if this is who he is.

Maybe these are women. You didn't really specify which gender did you? I watched a show about women murderers in my Criminal Law class and half of the women they showed were Pisces Suns.

Hopefully somebody else will play. I have to go look these up to see who they are.

Thanks.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 06:03:37 PM »
Years ago I owned a book published by AFA which profiled many murderers--fascinating. You might want to research it in addition to OD's link and other tips.

There was that psychopath who stabbed to death her BF in Phoenix a few years ago and if memory serves she is Pisces Sun with lots of vengeful Scorpio/Pluto in her chart to repay said BF for using her. Jodi was her first name and she was very artistic and attractive, and manipulative and sick.

Robin W. is absolutely not in the category of murderers nor is anyone else who is so distraught and in so much pain that they want to take their own life. As a lifelong sufferer of depression, it really pushes my buttons when people blame the victim or are pissed off because someone committed suicide and "left them behind". Now that is the ultimate in selfishness, imho...

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 03:59:50 PM »
Hi Stacy, Thanks for the recommendation. I know that Bob Marks has done a lot of research on serial killers. Would be interesting to try to understand the difference between serial killers and mass shooters and suicide bombers.

Don't mean to put Pisces women down. There were only 6 in the movie so three were Pisces. Women account for only 10 percent of all homicides (at this point.).

Offline Daleth

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2017, 09:10:45 AM »
Would be interesting to try to understand the difference between serial killers and mass shooters and suicide bombers.

There is probably a lot more sadism in the serial killers, more of a desire to see the victim suffer. Suicide bombers die at the same time as their victims and don't even know who all the victims are. Mass shooters also may not even see all their victims, or if they see them that's it--there's probably not much interaction or much time involved. IOW serial killers kill in part to experience the suffering, while suicide bombers and mass shooters kill for a different reason.

Of course, the word "reason" doesn't really apply here. They're all just a bunch of delusional losers.

Offline Daleth

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2017, 09:37:17 AM »
Okay, well i think the Sun-Moon opposing Neptune person ought to be the artist but is in actual fact the murderer. Has Pluto out of bound in the 8th house.

The Sun in Cancer person has to be Robin Williams, I don't remember his exact chart except for all the water Sun-Moon-Rising. With Moon-Venus on the Nodal Axis I think he's basically a lover, not a killer. but he did kill himself, if this is who he is.

How does Person B's chart, with Scorpio rising, angular Pluto (in 9th tightly conj MC and also tightly conj Mercury), and a Mars-Uranus conjunction in the 8th house tell you the person is "basically a lover, not a killer"? Don't those things suggest the opposite? Not to mention, that person has Moon in Pisces tightly opposed by Venus in Virgo -- which, in a man, can point to a classic "virgin-whore" dichotomy when it comes to the women in his life -- and that aspect is also angular across the 4th/10th, indicating family issues that may have created that dichotomy. I'm asking honestly because I think it's your belief that that's the chart of widely loved actor Robin Williams, rather than the actual astrology of the chart itself, that makes you say that.

And how does Person A's chart with nothing in Scorpio, nothing but Pluto in the 8th and it makes no hard aspects to anything unless you count a 10-degree orb (in which case Pluto opposes Venus), and Mars in airy Gemini opposite a Sagittarius ascendant... how does that chart look like a killer?

I'm genuinely interested in this. I've been doing astrology for over thirty years and I would not have pegged either chart as that of a killer, although I might have leaned more towards the first one for that if I'd had to choose. What I WOULD have said is that both charts were consistent with the person having some type of mental illness, specifically:

Person B: consistent with something like bipolar disorder (formerly known as manic depression). Mars conj Uranus fits the manic side, the megadose of water (Sun Moon Asc all water) fits with mood swings, Pluto tightly conjunct Mercury can be more intensity and darkness than the everyday mind can handle, and the two oppositions (Jupiter-Neptune and Moon-Venus) also fit with swinging back and forth between extremes.

Person A: consistent with psychosis and/or psychopathy. Psychosis is basically what most people think of as insanity: crazy delusions, hallucinations, etc. A Sun-Moon conjunction in Pisces opposite Neptune, not to mention Mercury in Pisces too (though far from that conjunction), easily fits with that, and with Sag rising and angular Jupiter conjunct Mars, one might expect delusions of grandeur or "specialness." And I recall a study that found prominent Sagittarius, Jupiter and/or Neptune very common among charming psychopaths, who use that charm to trick or lure victims into coming with them, and to avoid getting caught.

Both of them: drug and/or alcohol problems a strong possibility.

But of course, the overwhelming majority of people with strong Sag, Jupiter and/or Neptune aren't even violent, much less psycho killers. Ditto the overwhelming majority of people with Scorpio rising, angular Pluto, etc.

And yes, perhaps I picked someone too well known for one of the charts; it was indeed Robin Williams. I can pick more obscure people next time, but it is things like this "who's the killer?" experiment that make me tend to believe that a chart is less like a picture of someone's destiny (this one a killer, that one an actor) and more like a prism through which a particular and specific soul is refracted. In other words it is the person themselves, the soul, who is the killer or the actor and the chart just shows us what type of killer or actor they are.

The second chart is that of John Wayne Gacy, who tricked dozens of teenage boys and young men to come to his house for somewhere to live and/or a job opportunity, and then drugged, raped and killed them. That is pure evil and I just don't think you can see EVIL ITSELF in a chart. But you can see that if he was evil, he acted out that evil using used trickery and the powers of persuasion (Sag, Mars/Jupiter conj in Gemini...).

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 11:36:25 AM »
Hi Daleth,

Thanks for your excellent remarks. The truth is, because I figured that was Robin Williams' chart, I figured that that was not the chart of the killer.

Also true is that probably 100,000 other people were probably born on those same days in the U.S. alone and were not killers. The fact here is that you presented 2 charts and said that one was a killer.

What made me think that Gacy's chart was the killer was the Sagittarius Rising. I come from a family of Scorpio and Sagittarius rising people and know how they work behind the scenes. Scorpio is magnetic and Sagittarius is charming. Scorpio is vindictive and sneaky and provocative. Sagittarius is charming, as you say, but provocative. Sagittarius doesn't tend to feel guilt as a sort of philosophical thing, optimism. And it's a fire sign so flairs up and then dies down. I associate Mars-Jupiter combinations with overdoing things (I have a square in my chart). I associate Mars-Uranus with being weird but having a detached way of acting. 

Williams' Pluto isn't angular. It's in 9th house. This just means to me that he had a strong will to promote himself publicly at an early Age as Pluto transited over his MC. His Father was successful so he would have inherited a sense of being powerful and confident (but at a loss for other things). I have Pluto in 4th c. Mars and Venus. My Father was a semi-famous architect and the house I grew up in won a bunch of awards for good design. Later on I had to see how this type of thing works itself out as betrayal within family and home works.

I've personally been jerked around by a lot of Pisces. When they mess with you, they will openly talk about it with great sorrow but in the end they just don't care.

The fact that Moon-Venus is on Williams' nodal axis says that his life already had some sort of destiny going for it. Neither chart has a Moon-Mars square which I would convict right away.

I don't have the charts on my computer anymore so I can't remember anything more. There must have been some Saturn thing going on. Guess I was looking at Moon too but can't remember what was there.

I will try to come up with 2 examples for you.

P.S. Suicide used to be and still is (in some cultures) considered a crime similar to murder.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:44:01 AM by In Stitches »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 11:46:02 AM »
Here's a Wikipedia List of different types of killing. There are a lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_types_of_killing.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2017, 11:49:48 AM »
Look at this article which shows an amazing prevalence of Pallas-Pluto aspects.

http://www.zot.net/criminalastrology.htm

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 06:54:37 PM »
Here are the charts of 3 women. 2 are murderers and one is a murder victim. Only have birth time for one. Sorry I can't post the actual charts.

#1.  born July 2, 1964 Hallsville, TX
  murder occurred June 20, 2001 Houston, TX

#2  born July 7, 1935 Brooklyn, NY
  murder occurred Mar. 13, 1964 Queens, NY

#3  born July 9, 1980 Salinas, CA
  murder occurred June 4, 2008, Mesa, AZ