Author Topic: John McCain  (Read 8165 times)

Offline Steven7

John McCain
« on: June 21, 2017, 10:38:38 AM »
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/John_McCain

awaiting news story about John
 Full Moon squared his Saturn
 The next New Moon  is  2 to 3 ds Cancer striking several of his stars.

Offline Steven7

Re: John McCain
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »
There were a few  negative stories about  McCain  in UK papers   the  Caller and Daily Mail.

He was just hospitalized  for blood clot, June  New Moon Cancer was near his Ketu in his 6th Lunar house of Health and enemies, tightly aspecting his natal Moon 8 houses away.
  First August eclipse trines his Lilith exactly

Offline pdw

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 11:52:13 AM »
Hello Steven, the article I read said the blood clot was detected during a routine examination and removed on Friday - with transiting Mercury conjunct McCain’s natal 13 Leo Mars in his 6th House (referencing routine exams, health concerns, and the surgical procedure).

Because his 6th House natal Mars (13 Leo) will be triggered by the Aug. 7 Lunar Eclipse (15 Aquarius), perhaps we can anticipate related health news or the need for further treatment surfacing then.     

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 02:12:31 PM »
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 02:13:27 PM »
Source Notes

PT cites copy of the birth certificate in hand from links to an online site (http://johnmccain.dominates.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=145) submitted by Jack Fertig on October 11, 2008. The birth certificate copy is provided as evidence in a law suit brought by Fred Hollander in the US District Court of NH challenging McCain's right to be President based on place of birth.

Previously this record carried a Rodden Rating of A (mother's memory) with the following source notes from 1999-2004: Mark McDonough called both the election office and Senator McCain's political office and was told that they had no copy of the medical records on hand. McCain's deputy press secretary said she had many astrologers call and had called his mother. Mom said "about 9 AM." The source notes continued to say: "On the internet, StarIQ.com quotes Rowena Wall for 9:00 AM "from two staffers in McCain's election office citing the medical records." And "Frances Rainbolt, who is a family friend of the McCains, rectified his chart to 8:55:47 AM."

In May 2008, PT notes that in one of his political ads airing around Mother's Day, McCain and his mom are chatting and she said "I awakened and I told Jack, "we're gonna' have this baby. This baby came, I think, about 11:00"

Contradicting the mother's memory, however was a news report sent to PT on October 10, 2008 by Shelley Jordan. Shelley sent a link to the Panama American newspaper from August 31, 1936 which contained a birth announcement on page four that says, “Lt. and Mrs. John S. McCain, Jr. of the Submarine Base are the parents of a son born Saturday afternoon at the Submarine Base Hospital.” The next day, October 11, 2008, Jack Fertig sent links to a copy of McCain's birth certificate as noted above.
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline pdw

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 03:41:44 AM »
James, thanks for clearing up the confusion and linking all to the AA rated 6:25PM chart.

(Oops, should have clarified that's the chart I use, in my post.)     

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 04:28:00 AM »
There is an article in the NYT stating that John McCain's health situation could be much more serious than stated.   The article claims that this blood clot could not be detected by a routine exam.  Given John McCain's age and health history, this would not surprise me at all.  Amy

Offline Steven7

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 10:02:52 AM »
" James, thanks for clearing up the confusion and linking all to the AA rated 6:25PM chart. "
 Dito    Thanks James
 So It's most likely 8:56 AM   ?

PDW  you  have pointed out something of interest here , that transit of Mercury on his Mars in Leo- the eyes. His Chiron  resides in Mercury sign Gemini  too.
 Sun and Moon are the planets of the eyes, his Sun resides in Mercury ruled Virgo
Dispositor of the 2 Mercury Signs  crossed Mars - blood in Leo -eyes as it does once or twice a year.
 So there must be extenuating circumstances .
  This year we see a string of Lunations zapping his planets,  based on the 8:56 AM Chart Time

July 9 Full Moon  17-09 Capricorn squared his  Ascendant and Descendant within 15 minutes of arc.
His Venus  in Mercury's Virgo 22-48
His Chiron  in Mercury's Gemini 22-43

March Full Moon was on his Venus  but square his Chiron
 so good for Venus bad for Chiron  the wound.

April New Moon  was trine his Sun

May  Full Moon was Trine his Saturn

June Full Moon square  natal Vertex  if this chart is solid

June New Moon squared his Mercury

Aug 7th Full Moon eclipse 15-25 Aquarius  aspects his Jupiter in sag and his Neptune in Virgo.  Maybe something to do with foreign affairs
 Neptune  may have something to do with  his Budweiser franchise.
 His MC is at 15-23 Cancer, so the eclipse  strikes his MC from 150 degrees and  he is star crossed at his MC, could be volatile and disruptive for him.

The August 21 NM Eclipse  makes a 30 degree aspect to his Pluto in water Cancer.
Aspects his  Capricorn Moon  with orb of 1 d-52 mins   From 150 degrees.

September Full Moon squares his Jupiter

September NM  is in his Mercury Venus Midpoint

October Full Moon will trine his Mars.

John has a super Lunar  active chart this year
  The Moon is the spotlight, the public eye, expect more adventures of John McCain  in the media and some stories may not be so good for John.

Full Moon
12-Jan-17
 22°Cn27?
 11:33
New Moon
28-Jan-17
 08°Aq15?
 00:06
Lunar Eclipse
11-Feb-17
 22°Le28?
 00:32
Solar Eclipse
26-Feb-17
 08°Pi12?
 14:58
Full Moon
12-Mar-17
 22°Vi12?
 14:53

More Lunations at link for 2016 and 2017

http://www.leahwhitehorse.com/lunations/#comment-429677
  Thanks Leah Whitehorse

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 10:25:36 AM »
I would like to point out that CNN had a neurologist on who said that imaging was done as well as pathology work as they are looking at the possibility of a return of his cancer.    Amy

Offline Steven7

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 03:16:52 PM »
Tonight the news said he is doing better.
 I hope  he doesn't have Cancer again.

Sometimes  blood clots can be  fixed or prevented by diet.  Bromelain or apples and pineapple can dissolve them. This sounded like a dangerous emergency though, so surgery   saved him.
   Trump is trying to court his support  for the train wreck health bill.

amymaddalozzo

Re: John McCain. Brain cancer.
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 04:31:26 PM »
CNN just announced that John McCain has an aggressive brain cancer.  McCain' s moon is at 2 degrees of Aquarius.   There has been discussions here before about whether the moon or mars rule the brain, I always thought it was the moon.  Uranus will square McCain's moon next year.   Thoughts?  Amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 07:49:25 AM »
       "On Friday, July 14, Senator John McCain underwent a procedure to remove a blood clot from above his left eye at Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix. Subsequent tissue pathology revealed that a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot," his office said in a statement.

About 20,000 people in the U.S. each year are diagnosed with a glioblastoma, a particularly aggressive type of brain tumour. The American Cancer Society puts the five-year survival rate for patients over 55 at about 4 per cent.

Below is McCain's 90* tridial for the diagnosis date of his brain cancer.

Offline Stacy

Re: John McCain. Brain cancer.
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 08:41:11 AM »
CNN just announced that John McCain has an aggressive brain cancer.  McCain' s moon is at 2 degrees of Aquarius.   There has been discussions here before about whether the moon or mars rule the brain, I always thought it was the moon.  Uranus will square McCain's moon next year.   Thoughts?  Amy

Amy,

Mars/Aries rule the head. Pluto/Scorpio rule cancer.

I had always been under the impression JMC had Scorpio rising. And the resilience needed to survive as a POW---amazing.  He could have been released sooner as the son of someone high up, but chose to remain behind with the others as a show of support. Now that is Piscean compassion!   I don't care for his politics, but as a man I admire his ethics.

He's been through a lot in life; sad for him to have this now.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 08:55:34 AM »
Hmm, not sure why the chart I recreated based on link/AA Rating has everything a degree or 2 off, but close enough for these purposes.

Attaching his natal surrounded by current SAs showing both Mars and Pluto (cancer; surgery; death) in his 8th (same indications as Mars, Pluto), and his ASC/Saturn (physical body; endings; restriction) arcing to his N IC (end of the matter). His SA NN is cj Asc.-Saturn (chart location and nodes common at death) , and there are hard aspects involving SA Moon, N Moon, and more, but I think these few arcs are strong enough signifiers that this will be his final battle. I would be surprised if he survived this frankly, based on these aspects, alone.

Stacy
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:03:35 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Jim of N.J.

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 11:07:43 AM »
 Stacy, you calculated his chart for Argentina.He was born in Panama and has a natal ascendant of six degrees pisces .