Author Topic: St Louis  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Al Rescha

Re: St Louis
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 11:17:17 PM »
Hi all,
Mo State Rep Warren Love posted on FB, "...I hope they are found and hung from a tall tree with a long rope" in reference to paint being thrown on a confederate statue. So I guess they must all be, "...been drinking  way too much media Koolaid." He apologized too for saying what he really felt.
A.

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 08:24:46 PM »
Hi Steven...St. Louis in the news as you predicted.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 09:25:55 AM »
Thanks Dean, the stars are always right , I just wish I could read them clearly more often.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dozens-arrested-as-st-louis-readies-for-more-protests/ar-AAs4rMV?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp

Looks like it quieted down somewhat, I heard one report  that said 20 cops got hurt the first night.

There is another thing , they postponed an execution , they said the DNA didn't fit.
   If they execute , could set off turmoil again.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 09:58:00 AM »
Al  you were right about racial issues for St.Louis, Missouri.
  Kinda looks like the cop murdered that guy.
    I messed up the sentence on page  one responding to you. Should have read   race riots are NOT out of  the question.
 Thanks for the real St Louis Chart that was eclipse struck.
It hit Neptune and opposed Chiron.

Offline Al Rescha

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 07:52:46 PM »
Steven 7,
Yes the racism has come to a boil. The obvious elephant in the room has visited us again and will continue to do so until the issues of race are actually resolved across the USA. Racism is front and center in the Saint Louis area and will not go away until there is some equity in economics, education and the law. Saint Louis and the surrounding counties (Ferguson, etc) missed the 60's revolution. It is one of the most segregated inequitable places in the country. Its Taurus ascendant rings true in every way. Stifling for most of its African American citizens. With each murder; people talk and nothing changes (Taurus).
A.

Offline Halina

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2017, 12:41:53 PM »
Hi Steven 7,  St. Louis was founded Feb 15, 1764, 9:50 am is rectified to give Taurus rising, since St. Louis was founded as a money-making fort by French fur traders.   Transiting Lilith is retrograding back to 25 Aries, and will conjoin St. Louis's Lilith on November 11.   KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS ONE.