Author Topic: St Louis  (Read 5686 times)

Offline Steven7

St Louis
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:10:37 AM »
 The Eclipse path will run near this city.
 Looks like the madness is already starting.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-black-off-duty-cop-tried-to-help-stop-a-crime-another-officer-shot-him/ar-BBDb9qz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

expect lots of  strange news  out of St Louis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr5b9BC3Fus

Offline bjorkstrand

Re: St Louis
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 07:45:36 AM »
http://noeltyl.com/discussion/index.php?topic=8481.0

all hell is going to break loose.

Jim

Offline Al Rescha

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 02:21:30 AM »
Hi bjorkstrand,
This news is not an illustration of "all hell is going to break loose" for this area. This is what goes on all the time here. In general, it is what is going on across the U.S. Racism in this country is the elephant in the room that nobody wants to speak on. I haven't seen one instance on this site or any other astrological site that I visit where it is ever discussed or called what it is. That in itself, is quite telling.
A.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:34:57 AM »
The 2nd eclipse path won't  crisscross near St Louis  until 2024.
 The St Louis chart needs to be watched.

There is  one other known fault in the lower 48 that can deliver a monster.
 It's on the coast of Washington state. According to Indian lore a massive quake struck there verified by geologists. Japan history tells of a tsunami that  struck in January of 1700 that is said to be from Washington quake they suspect  could have been a 9 magnitude  rocker, way bigger than the New Madrid quakes.
 August eclipse path also cuts by the Washington Oregon border region.

August eclipse
http://planetwatcher.com/#1503340260
   Full chart will give a better picture.

Neptune, Chiron and Uranus are all making tight geometry to this USA great Rahu Eclipse in the Fiery fixed  sign of Leo in both tropical and sidereal zodiacs simultaneously.
29 ds Leo Tropical + 5 ds Leo Sidereal per Lahiri Ayanamsa, Fagan Sidereal may differ.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 07:23:21 AM »
http://noeltyl.com/discussion/index.php?topic=8481.0

all hell is going to break loose.

Jim

You may have that right Jim .
 last week a giant sink hole swallowed a car in  St Louis
  Lots of lunations  slamming this chart even the Full Moon July 9th.
 FM 17-09 Capricorn strikes natal Sun of Missouri 150 degrees 17-44 Leo.
 Sun can be Government etc.
 3 lunations later on this year  will zap Saturn in Aries. 26-43 Aries, Saturn's worst sign.
   Al, Race riots are not of the question.
 St.Louis , a good place not to be this year. Looks very dangerous.
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Missouri

July New Moon 0-43 Leo  will strike lots of planets in this chart
  USA eclipse path cuts through S Illinois which is bankrupt.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 09:37:53 PM »
nov 21st trans sun squares natal sun

good luck

Offline Steven7

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 10:06:53 AM »
Yes Trans Sun will square eclipse  Nov 20th.
http://planetwatcher.com/#1511222400
Could see triggering of events at that time, we'll see.

Another Cosmic situation on that day is  Uranus almost conjunct Missouri natal Saturn 26-43 Aries that gets a trine from the Transit  of Trans Moon Con Trans Saturn 26-40 Sagittarius .
 I don't think that is  a good transit, could bring danger.

October  19th   New Moon 26-35 Libra will oppose natal Saturn 26-43 Aries

Sun in Libra debilitated Saturn in Aries  also Debilitated, Some consider the Moon debilitated at New Moon.

Eclipses can be instant but  sometimes major  things related to the eclipse could take a year.

Eclipse is at 28-52 Leo
 Call it 29 degrees
We see St Louis Missouri chart has a bunch of planets that will get tight contact from this eclipse.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Missouri

Missouri has a Tee Square on the 29s driven by dangerous Pluto 29 Pisces
 The other angles of the Tee  are MARS 29 Gemini and  Neptune conjunct Uranus  29 Sagittarius
So the eclipse is aiming at these natal planets in this chart as well as Jupiter at 120 degree trine.
This can also activate 29 Virgo op Pluto.
The Eclipse will happen in Leo the 8th deadly Lunar  house of the Missouri chart with Moon in  Capricorn.

Ya  Good Luck indeed

July New Moon  0-43 Leo  squares  natal Jupiter
 Hits Uranus /Neptune at 150 degrees
Mars at 60 ds
 Pluto at 150 ds

Missouri looks like a great place not to be.

Offline Al Rescha

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 09:49:40 PM »
Steven 7,
Astrotheme link to chart you posted is for the state of Missouri. Saint Louis chart is February 14, 1764, 10:34 am CST. Both charts are listed in Horoscopes of USA and Canada-Marc H. Penfield, page 160 (Missouri) page 164 (Saint Louis).
A.

Offline Al Rescha

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 09:53:58 PM »

Offline Steven7

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 03:28:47 PM »
Thanks Al, the reason I went with  Missouri chart is because it worked so well with the Fergusson riots. That is a suburb of St Louis.

This St Louis Chart you posted  also has some eclipse points.
 Eclipse 28-52 Leo about a degree and a half from natal Neptune.
 Natal Chiron takes a 180 hit  at 29 Aquarius.
St Louis is closer to the fault  line than the Capital Jefferson City to the west.
Not sayin it will quake  soon  but has  potential especially with the 2024 eclipse path  crisscrossing  at New Madrid Fault.

These eclipses are touching lots of people and places .

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 06:53:20 PM »
Still, no matter how important the eclipse is for America and perhaps notably St Louis....don't imagine that this major celestial event refers only to America and its cities. It was pointed out to me that the eclipse takes place at sunset in Jerusalem while the path of totality starts across America at Salem, Oregon i.e. another name for Jerusalem. The eclipse has something major to do with Jerusalem and Israel whose natal Mars is hit by the pattern. Another mid East war, something to do with the Temple and Israel's connection with America which could be affected by any Mid East war? I am sure that the Temple area and claims to it has something to do with all this as there has already been so much in relation to this theme. See my article: "Sense and Nonsense about the Signs of 2017" at http://wp.me/p2v96G-TW

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 02:47:06 AM »
nov 21st trans sun squares natal sun

good luck
more like nov 25th earthquake 8.9 RS
nov 21st is for the west coast

Offline Steven7

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 01:24:29 PM »
Right on Rollanrm. With Solar Eclipse on Israel's Mars and hitting Netanyahu's chart and a midpoint in Palestine's chart , looks like war.
 India and China's chart too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/67f14739-ecc4-38ad-9833-25e23331cc55/ss_lawyers-cite-dna-evidence-in.html

Inmate to be executed  day after eclipse.
 DNA evidence  disputes his guilt.
 Whether he is guilty or not perception is everything today .
 This could blow the cork off St Louie and set off the mother of all riots. Hope not !

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 04:20:04 AM »
Interesting stuff...

We'll have to wait and see... 3 to 5 eclipses per year but this one has astrologer's panties in a bunch. I don't want to diminish the significance but honestly I'm not convinced we are headed to Armageddon. Then again I never thought Trump would be President. I merely thought he was a foil to dismantle the Republican party; which he may yet do.

Steven, thanks for the link. Toward the end of the article there was some news that might lend perspective to the madness. Michael Brown's family was awarded a $1.5 million dollar settlement. Officers guilty of targeting were convicted. And of the thousand some fatal shooting committed by police officers per year about 25% are black. That is nearly double the rate as a percentage of the population that the black community represents. So on the face of it that figure would seem appalling until you look at the zip codes. High crime areas carry greater risks. All in all, the article wasn't so alarming but actually hopeful in the sense that justice is still at work for all. Justice is just slow as molasses.

The thing on the eclipse in 3 days is that the time leading up to and during completeness I do believe can alter one's world in surprising ways. But what do we do with the ensuing light which follows? Are we changed? Do we fundamentally shift our perception to SEE in New and Constructive ways, or do we let the old perspectives of division and fragmented views drive a wedge between us?

No, this eclipse is not insignificant. But perhaps THE DARKNESS STILL HAS SOME WORK TO DO. And then what? Who decides?

Best,

HVA

Offline Steven7

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 04:48:41 AM »
Thanks for the input Tim,
  The world doesn't end. This is an eclipse that touches so many charts of people and nations. The President and VP, Israel, Palestine Chicago. Smack on Chicago's Moon.

Story on Yahoo news
 Missouri State Senator  Chapelle-Nadal said the president should be assassinated. Words now regretted. Nadal has been drinking  way too much media Koolaid.

Trump during the eclipse is also having Trans Saturn conjunct   trans Lilith exactly on his natal Moon, no wonder he is under so much pressure and daily attacks.
 The eclipse eggs may hatch soon when Mars conjuncts Mercury Sept 3rd at the eclipse address of 29 Leo.

Old chart for New York City also looks eclipse struck, might see a terror event, hope not.