Author Topic: north Korea  (Read 14543 times)

amymaddalozzo

north Korea
« on: June 29, 2017, 05:52:01 AM »
any one got a date for the formation or division of North Korea?   SOunds like the defense secretary is planning for military action.  AMY

Offline Steven7

Re: north Korea
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:26:08 AM »
Hi Amy.   Some old threads should be in archives with charts and times for
North Korea  and Pyongyang,  South  Korea

Should come up in the search box

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 04:56:27 AM »
According to Campion's Book of World Horoscopes, N Korea was proclaimed on Sept 10th 1948. No time is given or known by media which gave the event very little attention. Some place foundation on the 9th and 12th but as said the only definite record of any kind of explicit proclamation is for the 10th. Moon in Sag on that day could bespeak the fanaticism and recklessness of the country even though moon in Cap would better suit the ruthlessness of the leadership and the hardness of the life.

What we ought to note however is that natal Saturn for Sept 10th at 28.54 Leo is due to be conjuncted by the Aug eclipse at 28.53!  Also the fact that N Korea came into existence with Uranus on the world point of 0 Cancer says a lot about its importance for world affairs and for the Cancerian country of America.

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 07:11:24 AM »
excellent points   October 12 appears to be important also with mars/saturn afficting the sun.  In 2018-2019, transiting uranus will oppose north korea natal sun   AMY

Offline Steven7

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 12:38:52 PM »
This is a scary thread .
 Wowzer  you are right, The eclipse  is dead bang on N Korea's Saturn.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/North_Korea.

May Full Moon  conjunct NK  Vertex and 30 degrees from Jupiter
May New Moon was at 4-46 Gemini aspecting  NK's natal Mars  4 Scorpio by 150 degrees  and Natal Jupiter at 165 degrees. Also aspect to Vertex.

July 9th Full Moon 17-09 Capricorn trines NK's Sun 16-49   Virgo
July 23   New Moon   0-43 Leo is on  NK"s  Venus 1 degree Leo

August  7th   earlier Full Moon  Eclipse   is at 15- 25  Aquarius  Aspecting NK's
natal Pluto  15-32 Leo, 180 degrees aspect.

August  21   New Moon Eclipse  28-52 Leo  Conjunct  NK's natal Saturn 28-50 Leo.

September 6  Full Moon 13-53 Pisces makes aspects to Pluto Saturn and Sun in NK's chart

N Korea's Stars  look outrageously activated  by the Lunations of 2017.
 A check of Solar Arc and other progressions would be good at this time.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 01:19:15 PM »
Kim Jong UN-glued   is all wrapped up in the Lunations of 2017  as well
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Kim_Jong-un

July 9 th Full Moon 17-09 Capricorn
is on Kim's Natal Sun 17-01 Capricorn

That Full moon will also aspect Trump's Uranus and Jupiter
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Donald_Trump

August eclipses  aspect Kim's nodes  Mercury Neptune Jupiter and Mars

I will be extremely surprised if there is not warfare, but close inspection of USA charts is really needed.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 06:49:20 AM »
Yes, Kim Jong Un has tr Pluto conjunct Sun if it has not been mentioned in this thread.  BTW, I think he was born in 1984.

Very significant of course, as per Rollan's post, that the eclipse will mark Saturn in N.K. chart.  Too bad we don't have a time for N.K., nor one for Kimmie boy, the evil bastard.   Also significant, SA Jupiter in N.K. chart has arrived at 28 Aquarius!!!  North Koreans must be so sick of their country by now.  Time for all hell to break loose.  No time left to make nice.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 04:11:30 AM »
That is interesting Barbara as the eclipse hits Natal Saturn it opposes SA Saturn.
 The  other eclipse 15 Aquarius will oppose Natal Pluto.
 So we have some Pyongyang Ping Pong going on.
 The 12:01 am chart time  might be good at least we are sure the Moon is in Sagittarius.
Natal Saturn and Pluto are in the 9th Lunar house of foreign affairs, Both planets get zapped by two consecutive eclipses.

Maybe Kim wakes up one day and realizes his barber has been pranking him with weird haircuts and wants to make America pay.

Kimmy the Cuckcoo Clock has  natal Mars in his 8th Lunar at 28 Libra  which gets a 60 degree smack from the Leo Eclipse.  His Mercury Neptune and Jupiter  get a trine from that Eclipse and his Saturn in Scorpio 9th Lunar house will be squared by the Aquarius eclipse 2 weeks earlier.
 Sunday Full Moon  on his Sun could make the Lunatic feel like King of the world.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 05:59:41 AM »
Well, the eclipse opposes SA Jupiter, but I think you meant that Steven.  What is so remarkable to me about this is that government of any sort is a combination of Jupiter and Saturn energy and function, or it should be, which in the case of N. Korea is not true.  N. Korea is only an obnoxious Saturn function with a Jupiter mouthpiece.

I by chance pulled up the N. Korea chart with early Cancer at the Midheaven (7:38am) which places Uranus there.  It seemed to describe that weird country to me, though of course it may not be the correct time (and I spent no time trying to rectify).  That country is all sham, all show, all prison, all aggression.

Using a 7:38am chart to consider, the Libra ASC is ruled by Venus which is in a square to the Mars-Moon Node.  Saying yes to get along, is to get stuck into saying no to be part of the gestalt of fear and hatred against the world.   That is not an ok expression of that set.

Transiting Saturn has recently made conjunction to natal Jupiter, so we are hearing echoes of bells.  Those people living there know they are doomed anyway if they do nothing.  SA Venus is also making conjunction with natal Mercury.  If Venus represents the face of the people, they can be quiet no longer.   

Offline Lopaka

• Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom
Re: North Korea and the United States
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 06:01:32 AM »
In a very interesting article from some years ago by Jim Lewis, of Astro*Carto*Graphy fame,  he observed that natal Mars of the then-President sits on the Asc/Desc or MC/IC in nations where the United States had imminent real or potential military conflicts.   A look at the map based upon President Trump's chart has Mars running through (wait for it .....) North Korea.   The news this morning focuses on Trump's disappointment with progress in Afghanistan.  I suggest that his concerns may be misplaced.  Aloha
The law, in its infinite wisdom, forbids the rich as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
                    -Anatole France

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 07:35:20 AM »
I'm getting very worried about the possibility of nuclear war.  With Trump's latest threat against North Korea and then Korea saying it might attack Guam, now Japan is getting into the act, saying it will retaliate if North Korea hits Guam.  Great. 

www.globalnews.ca/news/3660038/north-korea-missile-japan-shoot-down

Excuse me, but I cannot for the life of me understand why Trump is being allowed to just go along, fomenting global chaos.  I'm not American and I'm not normally political, but it's clear that Trump is not fit for office; even some bigshot Republican said that before the election, that he was actually going to vote for Hillary because she was at least fit for office, while Trump is not.  It seems to me that truer words were never spoken.  I realize I risk incurring the wrath of the Hillary haters on this site, but come on.  This is getting seriously out of hand; the President of the United States has no right to embroil the rest of the world in a nuclear war. 

Sorry for the lack of astrology in this particular post, but I'm scared.  God only knows what the August 21 eclipse will bring.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:39:31 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 08:07:15 AM »
If Kimmie boy was born in 1983 as the South Korean Intelligence claims, then his Jyotisha charts are currently under tremendous pressure as well, much more so than if he were born in 1984.

Regarding HRC, she lost the election because she didn't carry the Midwest.  In other words, they saw her as unfit for office, and they were right.  And if she had been elected, the first time she would have raised an eyebrow at Putin, that would have sent him into a rage, and both he and Kimmie boy would have been lining up to see who could hit her first.  Don't forget that Putin was already enraged with HRC, and you know he had something lined up for her--and the world--had she won.  Dictators do not forget nor do they forgive those who go against them.  And Putin has no Senate or Congress to help curb his machinations.

And neither does a boy named Kim.

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 08:16:49 AM »
If Kimmie boy was born in 1983 as the South Korean Intelligence claims, then his Jyotisha charts are currently under tremendous pressure as well, much more so than if he were born in 1984.

Regarding HRC, she lost the election because she didn't carry the Midwest.  In other words, they saw her as unfit for office, and they were right.  And if she had been elected, the first time she would have raised an eyebrow at Putin, that would have sent him into a rage, and both he and Kimmie boy would have been lining up to see who could hit her first.  Don't forget that Putin was already enraged with HRC, and you know he had something lined up for her--and the world--had she won.  Dictators do not forget nor do they forgive those who go against them.  And Putin has no Senate or Congress to help curb his machinations.

And neither does a boy named Kim.

Hillary won the popular vote, ergo most of the American populace did see her as fit for office.  The fact that you do not is your opinion, which you are entitled to - but it is just that, opinion.

I am fully aware, however, that if Hillary had won there would have been terrible hell to pay, probably even more at home than abroad - in large part because so many Americans feel she is the devil incarnate.  I was actually almost relieved when she didn't win, but I never dreamed that Trump would turn out the way he has.  I naively assumed he would rise to the occasion and become presidential once in office; ha.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 04:07:53 PM »
I agree with James that the 1983 chart looks dangerous .
Stars for Jan 8th 1983
http://planetwatcher.com/#410932800

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but maybe  not in the same league as the 1984 chart that looks hot primed for Danger and Mayhem and Destruction.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Kim_Jong-un
1984 chart

On August 12th  Mercury will strike still Retrograde point  at 11-38 Virgo
 2 days out now and I'm watching Mercury   advancing in forward motion very slowly at 1 minute of arc per hour  gaining strength in it's sign and exaltation sign of power Virgo, this is about 17-40 Sidereal Leo , check Padas and Nakshatras.

In addition to stuff already mentioned by folks in this thread we see a couple of planets at addresses getting pinged and zapped by Still Mercury that is in the treacherous eclipse sandwich time of August 7 th Lunar and August 21st Solar eclipse.

Kim  natal Moon somewhere  Pisces   trans Merc still RX ,7 houses from natal Moon .Full Moon Eclipse  in his 12th Lunar House
 Lunar Eclipse in his 6th lunar house
As Pisces 2 dispositors get hit  by a trine from the Solar eclipse
They are Jupiter and Neptune and there midpoint in the warririor sign Sagittarius Flanked by electrical planets Uranus and Mercury, explosive and surprising influence
 Natal Uranus 11-32 Sagittarius  is squared exactly by Still Mercury Retrograde.
Merc RX strikes his Jupiter at 105 degrees,

Lunar eclipse 15-25 Aquarius   was in his 12th lunar house of dreams and endings.
It squared his Sun's dispositor Saturn in Scorpio 1 d of  orb.
Lunar Eclipse made  tight aspect to his nodes at 15-27 Gemini and Sagittarius

Solar Eclipse trines  Mercury Neptune Jupiter cluster in Sagittarius and strikes the
Jupiter Neptune midpoint. Hits natal Mars at 60 Degrees   and Mars Pluto midpoint.
 Mars is conditioned by malefic neighbor Pluto a bad influence.

Kim indicated that he has  agents on the ready within the USA.
 We may see some cities attacked, The internet is vulnerable including all computers.   NYC  Looks to be touched by the Transits, Chicago too.
Solar eclipse is exactly conjunct Chicago's Moon.
 Prepping  is not a bad idea, candles, batteries flash lights  non perishable foosupplies etc.

America's nuclear power plants are a huge vulnerability with poor security.

Offline robere

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 06:00:45 AM »
Greetings, all - it just occurred to me that, with all the recent talk of Trump/Korea/nuclear events...

a long time ago, Noel mentioned a different timeframe for this kind of activity in the U.S. chart.

If I remember correctly, his measurement centered on the orbit of Uranus in contact with the U.S. Ascendant!

Following that logic, I believe his timeline went something like this: check events in the U.S. for:

and you get the drift... (!)

That being the case, 2027 would seem to be a more critical concern...

Just wanted to mention that, in the face of this current wave of Trump-itis dominating the headlines.

Namaste,

Robere