Author Topic: The Great American Eclipse  (Read 9666 times)

Offline Steven7

The Great American Eclipse
« on: July 16, 2017, 02:57:25 PM »
Here is a short video report  by NeoVedic Astrologer  Ron Berger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT9s4S8IuIg

Ron has some interesting things to say  about the big cosmic event  in August.

Please bear in mind that this is done in Vedic Sidereal  System not Tropical.
 The planets zodiac addresses are 24 degrees behind standard Tropical Zodiac.
 The planetary mechanics are the same.
There are other interesting eclipse reports on You Tube as well.

Berger  points out September 3rd  as a  day that might trigger eclipse related events.
 Trans Mars will conjunct trans Mercury RX  on that day  at the scene
of the crime 28-45 Tropical Leo where the eclipse took place.
In addition, the planets Chiron and Uranus are aspecting the  Mars Mercury  eclipse location. So this could be dangerous and harmful.
 This is also near Trumps  Ascendant and Mars.

http://planetwatcher.com/#1504432800
  Take a look

The August 21st eclipse is similar to the 1776 eclipse.

Offline Steven7

Re: The Great American Eclipse
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 06:49:29 AM »
Transit events contacting  planetary midpoints in a chart are very important and should not be overlooked.
 The  July 23rd  New Moon   0-43 Leo strikes the USA  chart  Midpoints with some variation of minutes of arc depending on which of the 7 or so USA charts you choose.
USA :
 Mercury  Rahu Midpoint  0-53 Leo
Neptune  Uranus Midpoint 0-39 Leo

August Full Moon Eclipse  15-25 Aquarius
 Will oppose USA   Sun Lilith  Midpoint  16-15 Leo

AUGUST 21ST 
Great American Solar Eclipse
28-52 Leo
 USA:
Sun  Saturn  Midpoint 28-56 Leo    based on 11:08  AM  chart
 The Sibley  puts that midpoint at  29-03
So it is  direct strike to USA  Sun Saturn Midpoint in Leo
 Eclipses are mostly bad some cultures will not even view them and pray and fast during  those celestial events, good idea.

Leo is a fire sign about health , heart, courage, government, kings, presidents, politics.

Trump
 The Full Moon Eclipse in Aquarius 15-25 ds will oppose  his
Chiron Uranus Midpoint at 16-24 Leo

The Great American Solar Eclipse  will strike midpoints in Trumps chart.
 Saturn Neptune Midpoint  29-49 Leo
Jupiter Mercury Midpoint 28-09 Leo
 The Eclipse will be in his first house between Mars and his Ascendant
Conjunct his Ascendant 29-58 Leo   off 1 degree of orb.
Eclipse  will be in his 9th Lunar house of foreign matters and religion.

The Lunations for 2017 make a lot of close contacts to stars in Melania Trumps chart.

The Eclipse will oppose Donald's Part of Fortune 28-09 Aquarius, not good. POF  is in his 7th House of Love Hate, Partners marriage and it's a Maraka house.
   Election day was super for Donald  lots of planets were making favorable contact with his PoF. I did a post prior to the election  about that  but can't find it.
 The eclipse contact with his PoF looks very bad for Trump. Reversal of Fortune perhaps.

Are these eclipses the beginning of the end of the Reign of the Donald ?
 We shall see.
 The Stars of January 13, 2020 look severe for Donald.
 Pence has Pluto  conjunct  Regulas the fixed star of Kings and Presidents. Will he replace Trump ?

Trump's  popularity is in the tank, many supporters have buyers remorse.
Something hinky going on with his dishonest son Don Jr.
Trump is itchy to pass a health care plan that will make America financially ill.
It will fatten the fat cats of Big Pharma  Big Insurance and Big Medicine.
  Seems devious politicians  get mysterious payoffs via book deals honorariums etc from Black hand corporations and nations for turning tricks for moneyed interests .
 Rand Paul is the Paul Revere  warning America of the Great American Financial  Health Care Swindle.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Donald_Trump

Offline Steven7

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 11:49:06 AM »
Someone here mentioned Solar Arc for Trump the other day, maybe Amy or Halina.
 The Solar Arc for Trump on July 6th saw the transitting Moon conjunct transitting Saturn  cross over Trump's Solar Arc  Chiron con Juno.

Trumps Solar Arc will  soon have SA Moon exact opposite his Solar Arc Sun, a personal Solar Arc Full Moon.

Before that  we see the ominous August 21st Solar Eclipse 28-52 Leo.
 This will exactly Conjunct  Trumps Solar Arc Rahu / North Node 28-53 Leo
 as his SA Sun crosses Regulus. The eclipse will also oppose his Solar Arc  Moon conjunct SA Ketu.
 These things seem extremely dangerous for the President.

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 04:04:29 PM »
I agree with what you say Steven    It could be some sort of health issue--Donald trump has a horrible life style.  He does not believe in exercise and he, according to news reports, likes to eat junk food in front of the tv.  His SP moon is going thru his 12th natal house. The legal issues and investigations are bound to be drawn out.  AMY

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 06:22:29 AM »
I agree with what you say Steven    It could be some sort of health issue--Donald trump has a horrible life style.  He does not believe in exercise and he, according to news reports, likes to eat junk food in front of the tv.  His SP moon is going thru his 12th natal house. The legal issues and investigations are bound to be drawn out.  AMY

Given the ASC-Mars involvement, health problems are very likely.  However, Dean's possible scenario mentioned below sounds very possible as well; maybe more than one big bell will ring.

Personally, it's like waiting for the other show to drop with this aspect right on my MC and activating a health aspect (Mars cj Sat incj the SE point).  But with so many people in the world with a planet or point at this degree, we all can't experience the same manifestations. Coupled with the D Station of T Mercury at 29 Leo (or 27?),it will be a double-whammy though!

Stacy
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:24:50 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 11:34:19 AM »
Dean  and Stacy   There is talk in the media of serious consequences if Trump fires Mueller--given Mueller's birthdata, that firing could happen.  AMY

Offline Kelly C

• Comedic Asteroidic & Avid Aspect Looker Upper
Re: Synastric Nightmare & Trump's Harmonic Planets
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 01:20:57 AM »
Mueller's Mars squares Trump's 10th house Uranus.  I'll go out on a limb and say that we won't see those two performing an "Endless Love" duet.  Nothing gets by me!

What also seems relevant is that Trump's 71st harmonic Neptune (scandals) Pluto conjunction opposes his natal MC.  I thought to compare his harmonic planets to his natal chart after reading Alice Portman's great article.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 03:21:44 PM by Kelly C »
Please help the planet by using a few dollar sign canvas bags when making a quick stop at the bank.

And please use a solar powered golf cart to flee the scene.

When electing a chart for an important occasion, be sure to fortify the Ascendant, especially with riboflavin!

Offline Steven7

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 07:58:56 AM »
ya I guess Trump won't be asking him to the prom, looks like that's out of the question.

Scandal, did someone say scandal?
 The stuff in the New Republic has not gone main stream yet.
 If it proves out could be super bad and set off the Trumpocalypse.
It's about Trump and Russian mobsters renting and buying Trump properties going back decades. Maybe a cash laundry.

The Solar eclipse landing on Trump's SA  Rahu and opposing his natal Part of Fortune in his 7th house, could be a reversal of fortune for him.
 eclipse path going through Lincoln Nebraska and Waterloo are not good omens.

Too many charts  look to be affected by these eclipse to post about, but some  are
 Pence, USA, Potus 1789 chart , Old NYC chart from 1600s, Israel of course mentioned in Rollanrm's posts, California, Canada and the NY stock exchange.
I'm sure there are lots of other charts  that get hammered by these eclipses.
 There are some you tubes about this  eclipse, some very interesting.

Offline Antonio

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 12:00:08 AM »
The Great Astrologer's Eclipse?!   ::)

The sources are obscure, the interpretations many, but here are the astrologer’s degrees according to deVore:

From 22° – 28° Aquarius.
From 25° – 29° Leo.
With particular emphasis being given to the 27° Leo – Aquarius axis.

https://chirotic.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/the-astrologers-degrees-a-study-of-the-evidence/

Offline pdw

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 06:18:11 AM »
An intriguing clever point, Antonio...methinks your astrologically endowed Mercury is showing ;).

With transiting Uranus (tightly) and transiting Saturn (widely) trine this eclipse - forming a Fire Grand trine of special emphasis - perhaps astrology will be significantly accessible, appealing, and supportive to some born around the eclipse (such as my granddaughter due Aug. 11). Why, maybe there will even be some great American astrologers among them...

Note to self: research prenatal and postnatal eclipse theory.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 10:08:34 AM »
Readers:  Just to clarify about the solar arcs of Sun and Moon in Trump's horoscope which Steven7 mentioned....Trump will always have a very close solar arc of Sun opposite Moon because that is the way solar arcs are measured - by advancing at the speed of the Sun approximately one degree per year from the day he was born.  Every planet in the chart will move forward at the same speed all together as a whole.  They will never separate from each other in distance, nor draw closer together.  The solar arc Moon therefore will always be applying to an opposition from the solar arc Sun, and never make an exact opposition to each other.

The same applies with the Rahu - the South Node.  It will always be with the Sun and Moon in solar arc measurements, because Trump was born with it in that position.  And of course the part of fortune is where it is because of the Sun and Moon opposition, which is an integral force in his life. 

Because the eclipse is on his ASC it also strikes his DSC from the opposite side, bringing him once again into public awareness - and dare I say need.  The fact that his solar arc Moon is now reaching to conjunct the DSC, which will be exact in less than one year depending on how accurate is his birth time, might warrant some caution regarding our predictions which tend to be wish fulfillments.  Hardly anyone likes Trump, myself included.  I've already suggested one scenario on this forum in which the United States might need a president like Trump in the dimness of great natural disaster.  There are other scenarios, such as the need for a strong reaction against a strike from N. Korea. 

I'm just saying.
-Barbara Ybarra 

Offline Antonio

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 10:33:22 AM »
perhaps astrology will be significantly accessible, appealing, and supportive to some born around the eclipse (such as my granddaughter due Aug. 11). Why, maybe there will even be some great American astrologers among them...

Absolutely!!!

"Furthermore, 11° Virgo is considered an astrologer’s degree, no doubt with a very tight orb, thus 10° – 12° of Virgo"

In the due date (which i like), tr. Vesta*-Mercury at 11 Virgo, plus tr. Mars at a very inspiring Sabian degree: "Leo 14: The human soul awaiting opportunity for expression"

* guardians of the sacred fire”.

The midwifery degree...
http://sabiansymbol.typepad.com/blain_bovee_sabian_symbol/2009/08/leo-14-the-human-soul-awaiting-opportunity-for-expression.html

Just consider this: Never before, so many astrologers, from so many different walks of life, joined in the same place, to folow the stars in expectation for a baby birth! Maybe we'll follow a Moon that walks and stops at the Aries Point! ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:27:09 AM by Antonio »

Offline pdw

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 06:42:15 AM »
Antonio, appreciate your positive delineations for Aug. 11. Plus it's refreshing to see modest Virgo (often underrated, imho) get a little recognition at the 11 Virgo Astrologer's Degree. ;) Might be some alchemy, or at least a little fascination in the Aug. 11 mix - with transiting Mercury in radar range (opposing) of Neptune. Maybe a practical, helpful mindset accentuated in some special way - with awareness, imagination, or sensitivity.

Of course then Mercury turns retrograde and will be at 9 Virgo R at the Aug. 21 eclipse, perhaps emphasizing - internalizing - eclipse potential in individuals born in this Mercury Retrograde window. 

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 08:43:05 AM »

Because the eclipse is on his [Trump's] ASC it also strikes his DSC from the opposite side, bringing him once again into public awareness - and dare I say need.  The fact that his solar arc Moon is now reaching to conjunct the DSC, which will be exact in less than one year depending on how accurate is his birth time, might warrant some caution regarding our predictions which tend to be wish fulfillments. 

I had thought that the issue of Trump's correct birth time had been resolved and that the currently generally accepted time of 10:54 a.m. was correct, but I've just read an article by Christine Arens in the August 1 newsletter of Kepler College entitled, Donald Trump's Birth Time Mystery, which examines the question again.  According to her findings, it looks like Trump was in fact probably born at 9:51 a.m., as was originally reported.  If so, the August 21 eclipse will not hit his ASC-DESC axis closely; in fact, the August 7 eclipse might be more important to him, as it will hit closer to his 9:51 a.m. ASC of 17 Leo.  Well, we'll see.

www.keplercollege.org/home/index.php/articles/using-astrology/item/580-donald-trump-birthtime

Offline James Williams

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).