Author Topic: A timed case of Parkinson's Disease  (Read 116 times)

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
A timed case of Parkinson's Disease
« on: July 16, 2017, 08:06:51 PM »
An old friend found me on Facebook.  We traded phone #s and then had a nice chat in which we commiserated about our maladies:  my M.S. and his Parkinson's.  I was able to get his birth data.  Male:  November 6, 1953, 5:25 a.m. in Portland, Oregon with 25:39 Libra rising.  My first astrology mentor was an LPN and he contended that the Part of Fortune had some worth in medical astrology, as it is calculated from the ascendant, Moon and Sun.  This man had the Part of Fortune conjunct Venus (r. 1) by a scant 2 minutes.

Don Borkowski   
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: A timed case of Parkinson's Disease
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 06:17:11 AM »
Don  My aunt had parkinson's disease and died early May, 2005 from side effects of it.  She was born November 18, 1922, time unknown, in Detroit, Michigan.  Note the position of mercury.  It took the doctors a number of years to figure out what was wrong with her--they kept on saying that she was "depressed."  AMY

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 08:21:53 AM »
Don,

Curious, have you determined in your own chart what the significator(s) are for your M.S.?  Chiron cj Sag. Asc. with Jupiter in 2nd not likely the starting point. Mercury? Uranus?  Did you say the onset was after you fell? My ex. step-dad's onset came very late in life (late 50's or early 60's) after an accident while working out at the gym.

Also, have you ever studied Michael J. Fox's chart for his significators?

Stacy
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:25:32 AM by Stacy »
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 05:06:25 PM »
I need to apologize for confusing a few different issues.  Michael J. Fox has Parkinson’s–not M.S.  His birthtime was never recorded, but many astrologers have speculated on what it could be. 

Back on June11. 1995, I took a shower before going to bed.  When I got out, my right foot was numb and tingly...and stayed that way.  As the months went on, the numbness and tingling migrated into my right arm and then into my left arm.  After about a year, my limbs returned to normality in the reverse order.

Many years later on May 7, 2011, I fell when my leg collapsed from under me.  (10:45 a.m.. Salem, OR.)  After an orthopedic surgeon put me back together, I took a round of physical therapy–to no avail.  Then my son got me in to see a neurologist.  The neurologist worked from MRIs of my entire spinal cord.  Seeing some lesions, he “connected the dots” and ran some conduction tests.  He declared that I did, indeed, have MS.  That was on August 15, 2011–my 61st birthday.  Since then, I have always refused to go to the doctor on my birthday.

I have thought about it very seriously, and I have a few conclusions about how the MS would show in my chart.  I do agree with your conclusion about Chiron, but I also have some opinions of my own.  1st, Sun semi-square Uranus; 2nd, Sun conjunct Pluto; and 3rd , Mercury conjunct Saturn.

Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 02:04:07 AM »
Hi Don.

Thanks for clarifications and apologies of my own: I know MJF has Parkinson's and you have MS. By addressing your chart and his in separate paragraphs I thought I was being clear; sorry All.

Now I recall the circumstances around your diagnosis. I remember your b-day being involved. Considering the recent passing of astrologer Donna C. on her bday, we know how relevant these anniversaries can be.

Interesting about the aspects in your chart that you feel are significators of MS onset.  I agree/believe that in each chart they may differ though two people may have the same disease (with any disease, not just MS & P's).

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline James Williams

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 01:56:21 PM »
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Fox,_Michael_J.

Source Notes

Steinbrecher quotes Jean Berlow from him [MJF]

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 02:20:46 PM »
Don, my offer still stands from years ago--all those dates you listed above--and the resulting symptoms--are so very easy to see in your Jyotisha charts.

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).