Author Topic: A timed case of Parkinson's Disease  (Read 568 times)

Offline Halina

Re: A timed case of Parkinson's Disease
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2017, 07:05:05 AM »
Hi Robere, thanx for the diagnosis date around the age of 4.   Looking at this date on a 90* tridial, solar arcs inside, natal middle wheel, transits outer we can see the onset of your palsy with emphasis on Mercury and asteroids for Mulltiple Scherosis.

Offline robere

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 03:04:36 PM »
Halina,

Thank you so much for the detailed reply!  I must say I've never really found much in the Western astrology chart that pointed to a debilitated Mercury, but James' references in the Jyotish charts, and now your asteroid reference, reallly begins to make sense!

I need to brush up on my asteriod study, it looks like, LOL.

FYI, my spouse says when she asked my mother about the diagnosis date, she mentioned age 2 - but still, your chart looks very much in the ballpark!  Thanks again for taking some time to consider my medical malady  8)

Offline James Williams

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 07:05:40 AM »
robere,

Due to Halina's fine work with the asteroids, it may be helpful to comment a bit more briefly upon your natal Mercury.  You probably already know that around 10 hours after you were born, Mercury went direct.  But it was part of your prarabdha karma that you took your first breath when Mercury was still retrograde.

I've attached your Jyotisha birth chart as well as Basil's, so you can see some of the similarities and differences.  Here's his astrodatabank profile, with his Western astrology chart...

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Fearrington,_Basil_T.

Please see where it says, Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:13 on your attached Jyotisha birth chart.  Lahiri is the name of the ayanamsha that most jyotishis utilize when looking at a person's Jyotisha charts.  The 23:13 stands for 23 degrees, 13 minutes.

Now, if you subtract 23 degrees and 13 minutes from your Western horoscope Ascendant of 27 degrees, 58 minutes Scorpio, you get 4 degrees, 45 minutes Scorpio, which you can see in the Rashi Chart box is labeled...As 4 Sc 45.

So you have Scorpio rising in both your Western horoscope, and your Jyotisha birth chart.

Applying the same ayanamsha to Basil's chart, one can see that he has a Capricorn lagna (Ascendant) of 3 degrees, 50 minutes Capricorn.  Thus, he has Capricorn rising in both his Western horoscope and his Jyotisha birth (rashi) chart.

Your Jyotisha natal Moon is at 11 degrees Capricorn, 10 minutes.  Basil's Jyotisha natal Moon is at 22 degrees Leo, 28 minutes.

These are the only differences sign-wise, in both of your Jyotisha birth charts.

In your Jyotisha birth chart, you have the following:

Mars retrograde in the 2nd House of Sagittarius (9)
Rahu, the North Node, in the 2nd House of Sagittarius (9)
Moon in the 3rd House of Capricorn (10)
Mercury retrograde in the 8th House of Gemini (3)
Jupiter in the 8th House of Gemini (3)
Ketu, the South Node, in the 8th House of Gemini (3)
Sun in the 9th House of Cancer (4)
Venus in the 10th House of Leo (5), and
Saturn in the 12th House of Libra (7).

Basil, in his Jyotisha birth chart, has:

Ketu, Jupiter, and Mercury in the 6th House of Gemini (3)
Sun in the 7th House of Cancer (4)
Moon and Venus in the 8th House of Leo (5)
Saturn in the 10th House of Libra (7), and
Mars and Rahu in the 12th House of Sagittarius (9).

Thus, the similarities and differences in both of your charts.

Now, getting back to your natal Mercury.  It's a bit of a mixed bag.

It is in its own sign of Gemini, but it is in the 8th House and retrograde.

It is conjunct Jupiter, which is a natural benefic graha (planet), but it is also aspected by Ketu, Rahu, and retrograde Mars, which are all natural malefics. 

And your natal Mercury is also in the nakshatra known as Ardra (please see the Rashi Chart box), and one of the keywords of Ardra is teardrop.  In other words, some teardrops will fall in regards to certain Mercury significations.  In your case, mobility.

There's much more, but I want to keep this as simple as possible.

Hope this makes sense.  If not, please feel free to ask for clarification.

I always find it both interesting and informative to compare and contrast the Jyotisha charts of "astrology twins."

Thank you.

Namaste, James.
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline robere

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 01:22:55 PM »
James, OMG, so much wonderful information you have provided, here, thank you!!  I have never been able to figure out Jyotisha charts, but it certainly gives a different 'flavor' than the Western versions.  I 'used to' think that my Mercury-Jupiter conjunction was fortunate, for example.

Mercury-Jupiter has always given me a way with words,  (as in, seldom at a loss for).

Venus in the 10th sounds great - but I'm not sure I have lived up to it's potential -

For example, I always wondered about Astrocartography, and traveling to my Jupiter-Mercury MC line (in Hawaii) , but now.. I'm not so sure! LOL.

I would need to go back and check, but I have a feeling that Basil had life-events occurring at similar timelines as my own!

Offline James Williams

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 04:17:08 PM »
Thank you robere, very much appreciated! :)

And thank you for your comment about Mercury-Jupiter giving you a way with words.  I was going to ask how important and prevalent communication has been in your life with that powerful Mercury, but I think you've answered it, lol!

And thank you also for the comment about not being sure whether you've lived up to the potential of Venus in the 10th.  That too, is right on target, since Venus in your Jyotisha natal chart rules your 12th House of loss.  So some kind of loss in regards to Venus in the 10th.

What I find interesting about the Gemini stellium is that it is in your 8th House, while in Basil's it is in his 6th House.  Both of these houses in one's Jyotisha charts refer to health as a primary or main signification.

Anyways, thank you again robere for sharing, and for your most kind appreciation!

Namaste, James.

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).