Author Topic: Baby Watch  (Read 1580 times)

Offline pdw

Re: Baby Watch
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2017, 05:29:38 AM »
James, thanks for the link. I've passed it along to DIL & Son. Considering the stats and astrology, good chance for an early arrival, eh? Glad they're so prepared. Yesterday they sent out a pic of her coming home outfit...which made me wonder if that was some kind of hint?! No, it wasn't - thank goodness!

I began labor with my first son on his due date and he arrived the next day. Next son was just under  2 weeks early. Third son...busy mother syndrome had set in and I can't even remember what his due date was. Though I'll never forget that his was the quickest labor and delivery (Aries Moon ;)).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 01:55:45 AM »
Thank you pdw.  I must say, I'm quite curious now as to when this dear soul will arrive!

Yes, this guy's statistics regarding the when of birth seem pretty comprehensive.  Definitely have filed it away for future use!

Your own experience points out the importance of knowing that the soul will arrive when destiny wills.

Interestingly, I have a friend whose last child was also delivered quite quickly during an Aries Moon...

Hmmm, future research?

:)
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 06:13:27 AM »
pdw, your 1st (or is it 2nd?) son has Sag Moon; 3rd has Aries Moon -correct? Curious about the other as I like to see familial patterns. So far we see an obvious start of a Fire sign pattern.

Was Sag Moon son's birth 'direct and straightforward' like the sign? ;)

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline pdw

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 04:08:41 AM »
pdw, your 1st (or is it 2nd?) son has Sag Moon; 3rd has Aries Moon -correct? Curious about the other as I like to see familial patterns. So far we see an obvious start of a Fire sign pattern.

Was Sag Moon son's birth 'direct and straightforward' like the sign? ;)

Stacy

Yes, Son 3 has Aries Moon. Fire also trending in Son 2 - Aries Sun-Taurus Moon. A sweet mix, he's no longer with us and we miss his lovable, lively Aries spirit. 

Son 1 (Sagittarius Moon) - As expected, my first birth was also my longest labor and delivery. I suppose it was fairly direct and straightforward but a slow, arduous journey is how I would describe it (reflecting the Pisces Sun perhaps).   

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 03:41:16 AM »
pdw,

Any news from the expectant momma and those little kickers in her belly?

Would you say we are in the countdown yet?

So excited for you.

HVA

Offline James Williams

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 05:39:41 AM »
Wait for the mesmerizing eyes!!!

;)
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline pdw

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 08:14:16 AM »
Still waiting...saw DIL & Son Saturday; nothing has changed and all are fine.

Son and I guessed Tuesday (nope, that was yesterday which has come and gone). DIL said 'late, for sure' - don't know whether or not this was related to something she said earlier about 'some important presentations' she had to do this week at work. Ha - what determination!

I immediately thought of that transiting Mars-ASC contact in her chart, which might come in handy for an important presentation - at work or in the hospital, or both. ;) 

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 04:19:53 PM »
for an important presentation

:) I see what you did there...

Good to hear that everyone is well, AND waiting, with the rest of us.

All the best,

HVA

Offline pdw

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 01:05:56 PM »
Hi All,

Well DIL's big important presentation at work this week went very well; looks like her project will get a green light and she's happy about that.   

But no adorable baby to cuddle yet, one day past the due date. Though, to get some astrology into this post, I note that we're in Aries Moon territory through part of tomorrow, potentially energizing and activating. ;)   

Offline James Williams

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 02:25:50 AM »
Thanks for the update pdw...soon to come!  :)

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 07:38:38 AM »
Interesting, if we time the event for the Moon's crossing the high point of the sky around 1:58 today ( not a big trigger perhaps, but this close perhaps big enough) we might get that Saturn retrograde to cooperate some more. Saturn wants to slow things down in Dil's 5th, BUT it is exactly trine the Sun... The Sun nearing a full contact square with Dil's ascendant.

Time will tell... and like James suggests... perhaps soon...

(I could have a hundred charts before the little cherub arrives...)

And when the baby's finally here, then you can really BABY WATCH!
HVA

Offline James Williams

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 10:11:04 AM »
OK, it's getting close enough now to where I can post the following Jyotisha chart...

Attached below is the Saptamsha chart of the DIL, based on the stated birth time above of 12:50 AM EDT on October 25, 1983, in Pound Ridge, NY.

The Saptamsha chart is the divisional or varga chart that is utilized in Jyotisha in regards to one's child or children.

In the Saptamsha chart of the DIL, we see the following...

As. means the Saptamsha Ascendant or 1st House.  It is in the SIGN of Taurus (2).  There are no planets in her 1st House.

Moving counter-clockwise, we come to the SIGN of Gemini (3) in the 2nd House.  There are no planets in her 2nd House.

Next we come to the SIGN of Cancer (4) in the 3rd House.  There are no planets in her 3rd House.

Next we come to the SIGN of Leo (5) in the 4th House.  There are no planets in her 4th House.

Next is the SIGN of Virgo (6) in the 5th House.  Jupiter is in Virgo in her 5th House.

Next is the SIGN of Libra (7) in the 6th House.  Mercury and Ketu (South Node) are in Libra in her 6th House.

Next is the SIGN of Scorpio [8] in the 7th House.  Sun is in Scorpio in the 7th House.

Next is the SIGN of Sagittarius (9) in the 8th House.  There are no planets in the 8th House.

Next is the SIGN of Capricorn (10) in the 9th House.  Mars, Venus, and Saturn are in Capricorn in the 9th House.

Next is the SIGN of Aquarius (11) in the 10th House.  There are no planets in the 10th House.

Next is the SIGN of Pisces (12) in the 11th House.  The Moon is in Pisces in the 11th House.

And last, moving counter-clockwise, is the SIGN of Aries (1) in the 12th House.  Rahu (North Node) is in Aries in the 12th House.

THIS IS THE SAPTAMSHA (CHILD) CHART OF THE DIL...

This is THE prominent chart in regards to one's child or children, and when they will be born!

Offline pdw

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 11:08:28 AM »

And when the baby's finally here, then you can really BABY WATCH!
HVA

Ha, ha, love the banner, Tim - so clever and obviously true! ;)

Offline James Williams

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 11:22:58 AM »
The only question that I have at this point of time in regards to the whole thing is, "Is the stated birth time of 12:50 AM EDT for the DIL a "correct-enough" birth time?!

By that I mean the following...according to the Jyotisha software I currently utilize, Jagannatha Hora 8.0, if the DIL was born between 12:30:57 AM and 12:52:54 AM, then she does indeed have a Taurus Ascendant in her Saptamsha chart as shown above.

HOWEVER, if the DIL was born from 12:52:55 AM to 01:14:52 AM, then she would have a Gemini Ascendant rather than a Taurus Ascendant in her Saptamsha chart, and this changes the equation slightly.

Am not going to get into that, unless it's necessary.

Hopefully, it won't be.

Time will tell.  As will destiny and prarabdha karma...

;)

Offline pdw

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 11:49:55 AM »
James, I'm afraid the significance of the Jyotisha chart is beyond me. Does it suggest a time or date to you?   

The only question that I have at this point of time in regards to the whole thing is, "Is the stated birth time of 12:50 AM EDT for the DIL a "correct-enough" birth time?!

This is the time I was given long, long ago. It wouldn't be like me to accept and rely on an iffy time, but I honestly can't remember if it was specifically from her birth certificate or not.