Author Topic: Glen Campbell and the Eclipse  (Read 157 times)

Offline Steven7

Glen Campbell and the Eclipse
« on: August 09, 2017, 05:56:30 AM »
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Glen_Campbell
Lunar Eclipse  Aug 7, 2017 was at 15-25  Aquarius
Trine his Lilith
 Squared his Mars  within 5 minutes of Arc
He suffered from dementia over recent years.
He  died August 8th  the day after the eclipse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Campbell
Aries sign of the head is his 6th house of health .
Aries Ruled by Mars struck by the eclipsed Moon from 90 degrees.
The 90s and 180   from Full Moons can be disruptive  and dangerous ,sometimes deadly, especially so with an eclipsed Full Moon.
His Mercury was also squared by the Eclipse.
 He had Sun Moon Mars Mercury Uranus all in the sign of Venus  the dispositor which sits in Aries. Venus was also struck by the eclipse from 60 degrees.
Mars and Venus are in mutual reception adding to their strengths.
Eclipse struck his Neptune in Virgo from 150 degrees as Virgos dispositor Mercury was squared by the Eclipse. Eclipse also struck their midpoint  at 15 Cancer.
 Part of Neptune is about pictures  as his face is being seen now across the world.

If this chart is accurate  the coming August 21 Solar eclipse also aspects  things in his chart, His MC and Part of Fortune. Solar eclipse will conjunct his MC 29 Leo.

Jupiter in Sag 2nd house  good for making money with stringed instruments, he was exceptional with guitar and banjo.
 Be with God Glen.

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: Glen Campbell and the Eclipse
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 06:19:31 AM »
If anyone wants an idea what this disease is like, watch the film  " i am still me" about his farewell tour.   i have seen in twice on CNN and I think the alzheimer's association should encourage people to watch it.  AMY

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:16:05 AM »
Oh no, I didn't realize he had passed on.  Thanks for the thread.  :'(
I followed his career and decline of late and wondered just how much stamina a man could have!  Lots of Taurus energy; people with that seem to endure forever. A terrible disease, and he went all the way!

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 02:26:50 AM »
Thank you Steven7.  A wonderful guitar player...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 02:38:02 PM »
Hello Forum.

Jimmy Webb (b. August 15, 1946) wrote some beautiful, platinum-selling songs for Glen Campbell, including "By the Time I Get to Phoenix", "Wichita Lineman", and "Galveston."

Webb's Venus-Neptune conjunction = GC's Nodes
Webb's Nodes = CG's Neptune

Regards,
Dean Bensics

Offline James Williams

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 12:11:06 AM »
Here's what astrodatabank has for Glen Campbell...

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Campbell,_Glen

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).