Author Topic: Colonoscopy  (Read 228 times)

Offline Stacy

Colonoscopy
« on: August 15, 2017, 01:34:43 PM »
Form:

My G.I. ordered a test with detected blood in my stool again, same as approx 3 years ago when I had to have a colonoscopy. He found several pre-cancerous polyps which he promptly removed. Mercury rules intestines and is Rx currently and S right on my N Pluto, 1st house ruler. (!)  Then when Mercury S D it will be right on my Mc-Ur which is inconjunct (a health aspect) N Mars-Saturn.

Normally I would hold off on this procedure until transiting Mercury is in a better position, but time is critical I think due to the lab having lost my first sample 2 months ago. Don't know how fast polyps grow, but my immune system, with leukemia and several new skin cancers on top of pre-existing medical problems, is already under extreme pressure.

Any thoughts.  James W: am open to any Vedic input.

thanks,
Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline James Williams

Re: Colonoscopy
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 03:15:20 PM »
Stacy, I agree with you, it seems that time is a critical factor here.  It would probably be a good idea to ask your doctor(s) how fast polyps grow, considering your medical history, and when they think you should undergo the procedure.

Astrologically, right now and until September 8th, the transiting True Nodes are holding steady, around 3 degrees away from your natal Mercury.  Beginning September 8, they will begin moving again "normally" and applying to your natal Mercury.

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 04:11:36 PM »
...so once those Nodes start moving again, continue to monitor things closely...report any changes to your doctor(s) quickly...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 05:18:06 PM »
...so once those Nodes start moving again, continue to monitor things closely...report any changes to your doctor(s) quickly...

That's an added dimension I actually hadn't considered as much as T Merc cj Pluto and then my Ur-Mc, as mentioned.

Am waiting for a response about the growth rate, but we are planning on scheduling it fairly quickly, I believe. Unfortunately, it will have to be during this exact retrogradation cycle to my planets and point.  There are no coincidences...

BTW, I "can take it" if you have anything dire to report here or via PM.

thanks, James.
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 11:42:45 PM »

That's an added dimension I actually hadn't considered as much as T Merc cj Pluto and then my Ur-Mc, as mentioned.

That's why I considered it...  ;)

Remember, the Nodes in everyone's Jyotisha charts are Rahu and Ketu...

The main point I want to emphasize is no putting things off, delaying, or waiting...if things change, keep your doctor(s) in the loop ASAP...

Offline Stacy

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 04:08:24 AM »
James,

My doc. has said I need to have it completed within 2 months, but given your comments about the Vedic Nodes especially I will schedule it in the next 2 weeks. We can't always schedule our lives around the transits...

Thanks!
Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 04:58:29 AM »
Yesterday my new lymphedema physical therapist said the actual lymph node massage can spread my leukemia so she needs to be in touch with my oncologist. !   The prior p/t never said a word about that in sessions. They were mean and snobs and difficult, so I switched to outside of my Scripps network, and it's such an improvement!  True, caring professionals.

With typical Mercury Rx I left or lost my debit card at the hospital coffee stand yesterday so had to cancel it and now wait for are replacement. Can't use the temp card except to withdraw cash from the ATM. At least the bank expedited the replacement request and even waived the $5 fee.  (More evidence of T Jupiter trine Jupiter, finally.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 06:30:00 PM by Stacy »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 08:47:56 AM »
The big SE hit my Ur-Mc exactly triggering my N Mars incj Uranus ("health aspect") and as it approached exactitude I was notified I needed this colonoscopy within the next few weeks as my pre-cancerous polyps had returned which were detected and removed 3 yrs. ago.

Don't know if this is the only manifestation I can expect; I doubt it with such a direct hit to a powerful point by a powerful aspect (which I will never see again in this lifetime), but it's a pretty strong example.

Stacy