Author Topic: Effect of the Aug SE on Some states or USA  (Read 7959 times)

Offline Al Rescha

Re: Effect of the Aug SE on Some states or USA
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »
Steven 7,
Thank you so much for the links. "Thousands of fissures ripped open fields, and geysers burst from the earth, spewing sand, water, mud and coal high into the air."<<<<this line from the article on the 1811 earthquake is certainly a description that I would lend to the planet Neptune.
I will utilize these articles to look compare to the possible upcoming effects on Missouri.
Thanks,
A.

Offline Al Rescha

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 09:53:37 PM »
Hi Don Borkowski,
Since eclipses occur at the same degree of the zodiac every 19 years I would check and see if there were any public notations on what might have been going on in Donald Trump's life 19 years ago for clues. We can never know everything surrounding someone like him. Could it be financial, political, personal? We can never know but I would certainly expect some changes. I haven't studied his chart much. I've been reading blog post from Basil Fearrington and his synopsis of the matter but I like to do my own study if I were to attempt to speak on anything surrounding the possibilities. I'm not much of a mundane astrologer. My grasp of world history is weak. I know what I know and then I don't.
I know that studying public figures can help a lot to strengthen one's astrological knowledge but my interest wane in that department. I do like how Angelina Jolie and Josephine Baker have many similarities natally and how it seemed to manifest in a similar fashion in their lives. I just don't find Donald Trump all that interesting but I will keep an eye on what other astrologers have to say just for the sake of keeping up with current events.
Thanks again for pointing out the connection between this upcoming eclipse and his natal chart.
A.

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2017, 07:53:37 AM »
There are several things about Pres. Trump that I find interesting.  The astrological one is that G.W. Bush is also a Gemini with Leo rising.

(the) Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline unique_astrology

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 06:04:22 PM »

Every Aug 21 eclipse planet is in a tight aspect with a planet in the Sibly chart with no orb reaching 4 degrees, the largest being Pluto opposite the Sun at 3°52'.

Aspects from eclipse to SIBLY WH with orb from exactness.

Aspects from eclipse Mon
Mon Opp Mon 1°43'

Aspects from eclipse Sun
Sun Opp Mon 1°43'

Aspects from eclipse Mer
Mer Sxt Jup 2°15'
Mer Sqr Ura 0°44'

Aspects from eclipse Ven
Ven Cnj Mer 0°33'
Ven Sxt Nep 2°20'
Ven Opp Plu 2°48'

Aspects from eclipse Mar
Mar Sxt Mar 0°41'

Aspects from eclipse Jup
Jup Tri Mar 1°11'

Aspects from eclipse Sat
Sat Opp Mar 0°11'
Sat Sqr Nep 1°14'

Aspects from eclipse Ura
Ura Sxt Mon 1°13'
Ura Sqr Plu 0°50'

Aspects from eclipse Nep
Nep Tri Sun 0°05'

Aspects from eclipse Plu
Plu Opp Sun 3°52'
Plu Sqr Sat 2°23'
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:11:33 PM by unique_astrology »

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2017, 04:45:12 PM »
Thank you, Unique.  I think I did not realize how many aspects there are.  I usually only take notice for the fourth harmonic aspects, but there are plenty of those. 

-Barbara