Author Topic: Book by Noel Tyl no longer available?  (Read 173 times)

Offline Pamela Young

Book by Noel Tyl no longer available?
« on: October 06, 2017, 06:21:48 AM »
I have quite a few of Noel Tyl's books, but I don't have Synthesis & Counseling in Astrology: The Professional Manual.  I finally decided to get it, and discovered that it is apparently impossible to come by.  It doesn't seem to be out of print, but it's not available as an eBook, and when I tried to order it online it says it's out of stock online, and is not available in stores. 

Is it really not possible to get hold of a copy of this book?  I don't like using library books; I prefer to have my own copy that I can mark up at will.  Anyone know when it will be available online again?

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: Book by Noel Tyl no longer available?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 06:45:57 AM »
Good to know that Noel's book is getting so popular that it is out of stock.  Sounds like you hate the idea of ordering a used one.  If I were you, I would phone Llewellyn and ask them how soon amazon or your local book store can get copies.  Also, you might try phoning local book stores anyway, because there just might be one on the shelf.   Good luck to you. 

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 07:01:28 AM »
Hi Barbara,

You're right, I don't like used books; I'm a bit OCD that way.  Good suggestions; thanks very much.

Pam

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:00:02 PM »
As of just now Abe Books has 3 new and Amazon has 2. Both carry several used that may be clean.

I mark up all of my books, too ;).

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 10:16:24 PM »
Thank you, Stacy; will check it out.

Pam