Author Topic: Female Serial Killers...  (Read 978 times)

Offline James Williams

Re: Female Serial Killers...
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2017, 06:49:40 AM »
Attached below is the Dwadashamsha chart of Juana Barraza.  Like other Jyotisha divisional charts, it is based solely on the time and place that she was born.  It is used primarily to distinguish the relationship with one's parents, but it has other uses as well.

Notice that her Moon (mother) is in the 12th House of loss!  It is aspected solely by natural and functional malefic Rahu (North Node) from the 4th House of mother.

Also notice that the 4th House of mother and early home life has not only Rahu, but also the malefic Sun.  The Sun rules the 8th House in this chart.  And they are both aspected by natural and functional malefic Ketu (South Node) from the 10th House.

There are zero benefic factors in this chart in relationship to the mother figure(s)...

Her primary Jyotisha birth chart of course has a similar signature in regards to her mother and that relationship...

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Halina

Re: Female Serial Killers/18th Harmonic...
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2017, 07:45:15 AM »
     The 18th Harmonic is strong for serial killers.   Below is Barraza's 18th Harmonic chart....notice the Moon, signifying her
mother and women in general, receives aspects from malefics Mars and Saturn....she did not like her mother,  nor women in general.    Chiron, pain also aspects Moon, so she associated her mother and women with painful memories, Mercury sextille Moon, Merc sextile Chiron.....she killed many women, Moon-Jupiter.   Chiron at 22 degrees, avenging her pain, by murder.
     Most evil, malefic star Algol was at 26Taurus conj 18th Harmonic Mars, during her murder spree.  In her natal chart, Algol formed a T-square, Algol/Saturn=Moon, reinforcing her opinion of her mother/women.
     Our first serial killerKristen Gilbert also had a strong 18H chart....WOW!....Check her 18H Moon conj Chiron, pain, aspected by Mars-Saturn.....Sun = Moon-Chiron/Mars-Saturn...also a definite bad relationship with Mom.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:33:10 AM by Halina »

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2017, 12:28:52 PM »
Kudos to Isaac for coming up with something pretty specific for these two.  Also, if the 5:01 pm birth time is correct for Kristen, these women share a 3 Sagittarius degree, significant for Kristen because Jupiter rules her DSC and her 8th house.  For Juana, her 3 Sagittarius Mars is square to her Pluto in the 8th house.  3 Sagittarius longitude is the home of fixed star Acrab (Graffias) which is the forehead of the Scorpion, and is said to be a star of malicious intent, very criminal, full of not so good Saturn and Mars energy.  Of course lots of stars are said to be portents of evil, but we are looking for common denominators here, and if the shoe fits, or the forehead, does, we can make them wear it.   If we don't find specific things, we can talk all day long about "malefics" which lots and lots of people have in their charts.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2017, 03:41:09 AM »
Barbara, you're very welcome...

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2017, 04:50:19 AM »
I should add that Barraza was born between 08:26:40 and 08:28:37, as this would fix an Aquarius lagna for her in her D-60 chart, according to Jagannatha Hora 8.0's current settings.

And the Dwadashamsha D-12 chart which I briefly mentioned the significance of above, would totally change if she was born before 08:24:43 or after 08:34:28.

And these types of time changes would change the nature of all the malefic influence...and I surely wouldn't want to give anyone the impression that everyone born on the same day has the same malefic influence with the same malefic ramifications...this is why one's divisional Jyotisha charts must be accurately rectified...

;D

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2017, 12:06:50 PM »
Here's an interesting article...

"Astrology has its limitations too. An astrologer cannot literally see every thing." Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary

Good article James... I'm reminded of what Noel once told me when he said, "You know Tim, people rarely if ever use 100% of their horoscope. So, [denk pause] why talk about 100% of their horoscope?"

And with that a light went on... but the light was flickering and swinging on a wire on the front porch of the mansion. It would need to be tended to before I could safely climb the steps to open the door. And even still I've only poked my head inside the "big house."

Karma, reincarnation, and Time. Pretty big concepts. In a conversation that took place in 1986  just down the road from me in Stone Ridge N.Y., Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet presents a perspective which I think is worth consideration.

"Of course, that we must always consider. As I say, we must look at the universal force working; you also have to look at the larger endless cycles of your life. But there I must say that we do, in this respect, have a rather immature understanding of karma and reincarnation. So immature that I say, well finally it's best to leave it alone. You see, we always project. We look at it from a moral standpoint. This is good. This is bad. I do this bad deed, I'm going to get paid in this way. And frankly, in the Divine Consciousness there is no such perception. Things are harmonious or disharmonious; or those very ‘bad’ acts may be the very things that do make you make a progress.

Now, I'm not saying by this that...I'm not condoning these activities, because that's the whole point. It is to become aware, conscious. What I am saying is that we are projecting onto the Divine our very limited mental...And you look at the universe. Where is the morality in the universe? The whole process of life, this whole creative and destructive process certainly doesn't take into consideration the individual prayers. And yet it does too. Of course every one of us has had the experience where you're in a dilemma and you...you PRAY. And you get an answer. So, in that sense of course on the personal level there IS a response. There is a personal God, as the Hindus know quite well. There are all these different levels.

But, I find that generally all of this is very immature, spiritually immature. We're projecting onto the Divine our mental formula, which is based on Good and Evil."  PNB

Here is the full interview http://puraniccosmologyupdated.blogspot.com/search?q=reincarnation

In another segment, discussing Spiritualism and Science, Thea explores the concept of Time in the same newsletter published back in the 80s. She quotes Prigogine & Stengers from their book Order out of Chaos where the new construct of Time is allied with human endeavors and not at all illusory.

[Queue the music from the Rolling Stones: Out of Time]

http://puraniccosmologyupdated.blogspot.com/search?q=time+be+your+ally

And now back to our regularly scheduled program, Female Serial Killers. One of my favorite Tyl graduates has a Sun-Moon blend in Capricorn and Pisces. So does one of my daughters. So did PNB. A friend of mine made a bumper sticker that says "My Guru Kicks Ass." And I think that is a great bumper sticker for the Sun-Moon blend Capricorn and Pisces; what Noel called the "tyranny of grace" (my daughter's name). How appropriate! With Barraza, she might have offered so much more to the world, but I am pigeon holed in the morality of it all. Still, she did offer something and she must have been one hell of a fighter. But I am lost to SEE any value in her message and the midpoint picture that suggests she could have come from a place called "Hopewell." Mercury at the AP is well aspected. Could it have been different somehow save for the "conspiracy of circumstances" she grew up in?

Mar=Pluto=Mercury/Neptune Instincts and inspiration drive the immagination [Living in Hopewell]

Whatever demons visited Barraza, they were brutally received; then became brutal projections. Sometimes life is short and brutal period; not at all sweet.

HVA

Offline James Williams

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2017, 12:19:26 PM »
Great stuff Tim!  Was wondering what I was going to do later on tonight before the Cavs-Celtics game...now I know, lol.  So many sparks of thought here...will address some of this soon...

Offline James Williams

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2017, 01:45:05 PM »
Will read the two blogspots later...am a bit curious as to whether either of them mention the three gunas...probably not, if they are not familiar enough with Hindu philosophy and spirituality...also free will and Fate always make their presence known in topics such as these, lol.

Barraza.  I'm sure it would have been "different somehow save for the "conspiracy of circumstances" she grew up in."  But that's the point.  Many would argue that she was destined to grow up in those circumstances.  It was a huge part of her prarabdha karma this time around the "merry go round."  And the astrology backs it up.  As above, so below.  It's all there in her charts.  And the more we astrologers know regarding a person's Level, as Noel would say, then the more we should be able to understand their prarabdha karma.

But then even if we astrologers can ascertain another's prarabdha karma better than he or she can, will that be enough to "save" them before they come to that fork in the road?  For example, several years ago, when my niece was in junior high school, I was able to see that her charts were most likely indicating that she would marry early and have at least two children fairly quickly.  She met someone during her senior year in high school, they got married two years later, and she had two children before she turned 24.

Would things have turned out differently for her if I had shared my observations with her?!  Would things have turned out differently for Barraza if she had met an astrologer during her early 20's that was similarly able to discern the likely avenue down which Fate was leading her?!

"Pretty big concepts" indeed!

Oh, and I trust that you named your daughter Grace...and not Tyranny...

Although Tim and Tyranny does have a nice ring to it, don't you think?!  ;)

Thanks again for sharing with us some of your thoughts.  Always enlightening...in some way, shape, or form...

:)

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:55:00 PM by James Williams »

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2017, 04:16:15 PM »
 Tyrannical Tim    ;)

I don't really find the past life conversation useful... don't get me wrong I do find it fascinating but how does one have a conversation about that with a client and still wear a straight face? You know?

I remember an astrologer telling me emphatically how I was a Chinese warrior or some such rot... and other stuff that he was pulling out of his apostrophe. (Gave up swearing! It's only been 60 days  :-X)

How cool would it be to run a model on IBM's Watson with thousands of charts within that window you defined so that we could get some real data that would be helpful to the astrologer having a meaningful conversation?

Pretty cool about your niece. I know what you mean being reticent to discuss certain things. I did something similar with my own son... but did tell him to protect himself and especially his head one weekend... I didn't get too worked up about it as it was only a potential I saw not a certainty, like all measurements, but he woke up in the hospital and didn't remember what hit him. Too bad it wasn't because he got pregnant.  ;D

HVA

Offline James Williams

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2017, 06:50:53 PM »
No, no, no...lol...the focus on the past life is not what occupation they had in the past, but the karma they've brought forward into this life...  ;D

I'll give you an example.  K.N. Rao gave several predictions to Shanti Devi.  Due to her previous past life as Lugdi, she did not want to marry and have children as Shanti Devi.  Here's some info...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanti_Devi

Rao devotes a whole chapter to it in his book, Karma and Rebirth in Hindu Astrology.  So I won't repeat it here.  But it was easy for him to see what karma she brought forward from her previous past life.  Very easy.  The astrological indicators were so apparent.

But I agree, it's always a relief to know that one's son is not pregnant!

Thanks again Tim for the conversations; much appreciated!

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2017, 10:50:23 AM »
James,

Really good work presenting the Female Serial Killers... the 18th harmonic especially is an intriguing idea, as intriguing perhaps as Karma and past lives/rebirth. I had read that the 9th harmonic is about harmonious expression and often attributable to matrimony, or matrimonial relations and love. Being a multiple of 9, the 18th harmonic raises the level a degree to relations with the larger group or community and the NEED to feel connected and appreciated by others. That need going unmet in both of the cases you present, if there is any efficacy to the idea,  may have been the poison that fertilized the seed of their Prarabdha Karma which they carried with them into this life. I like how you framed the entire analysis with Noel's approach and then sashayed over to the other-side of the plate to show the strength of Jyotish. Like you said the retrospective view is always easier to fit to the narrative we have in mind.

I do understand the cultural framework, interpretative grid and meaning systems involved with Karma... My query was to not take the "schema" at face value but try and pose alternative possibilities which is really just my peregrination speaking... especially the individuating Uranus which fights the cultural point of view; any culture's pov.

For rebirth I think Rao's circumspection is wise where he writes beneath the title of his Karma and Rebirth in Astrology: "In the rebirth cases the astrological links between the horoscopes of both births is a tentative, not conclusive, attempt to explain the phenomenon of rebirth." And I would add similarly that we could make a good case that the attempts to explain Karma too is a tentative and not a conclusive treatment. Rao lays out his schema in the introduction where the top three components are Rahu, Ascendant and the sign of the Moon as "landmarks of the parabdha" and then my free view stops... ugh!

I do think however that you presented a persuasive and convincing treatment of the schema. For me, I was motivated not to buy Rao's book but instead to return to the members of my "inner circle" and see what they had to say... Yeats, Blake, Teilhard de Chardin, and Sri Aurobindo sit at my table. So thank you for the encouragement to re-engage with them. The first three I think ascribe Karma to the traditional view that would surely resonate with Rao. Aurobindo is altogether off on his own, not denying reincarnation, Karma or rebirth, but to the contrary suggesting that our view is merely a partial one that doesn't SEE the whole picture. Rao oddly, at least in the case of identifying rebirth within the chart, alludes to this "partial seeing" by suggesting similarly that we be circumspect... 

"If the Sun and Moon should doubt,
They'd immediately go out.
To be in a passion you good may do,
But no good if a passion is in you.
"

William Blake

Peace,

HVa

Offline James Williams

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2017, 05:45:25 AM »
Thank you Tim, again...

I've read nearly all of Rao's books, and Karma and Rebirth in Hindu Astrology is the one I return to most often.  Some of his most brilliant original researches are presented in that book.  It's one of a kind, from either Eastern or Western perspectives on astrology.

I will start another thread here one of these days on Shanti Devi, and present just a couple of astrological correspondences to her previous life as Lugdi.  Rao may be the only astrologer alive who met with Shanti Devi several times and gave her predictions, and thus had vital information regarding her story that other non-astrological historians just never had.  And this was so famous a case that even Mahatma Gandhi took an interest in it.

Love your inner circle, and thanks so much for the quote by Blake...spot on!

Again, thank you very much for all your wonderful contributions here...

Offline adol33

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2017, 10:26:56 AM »
For interest, from Leinbach's zodiac degree observations (plutoschild.com) MER: 2 of Scorpio: This degree grants great abilities for the individual to control his own character development. It gives an ability to rise above circumstances and use whatever experiences are at hand to build the overall character he chooses to develop. He is influenced by his environment but not governed by it. Whereas some may blame circumstances for their failures, he may be greater as a result of the same experience which defeated a lesser being. He may become disillusioned but he is always prepared to take the responsibility for his own actions. He is fond of occult studies but looks at everything with a clear, penetrating, and unprejudiced mentality. He has an exceptional memory and if he is so oriented, he may hold a grudge. He is capable of great hostility; the expression of such will be attuned to his overall character. Essential elements of this personality are strength, sturdiness, wide mental range, to ponder and slowness in everything. A detailed description, taking bodily features into account, will point to a tall and stolid frame, a large nose and small, lively eyes; an individually marked character, a strong soul, gifted with sharp and deep judgment. The native has not only a mentally great head, much humanity and plenty of power, but is cautious, reserved, unprejudiced, either evenly melancholic or fearlessly confident in the future. Though he is normally easy and self-controlled, his wrath will know no bounds if he is roused. His memory is exceptionally retentive of both good and evil; his grudges can hardly be smoothed over. Sturdiness may lead sometimes to stubbornness, the huge strength may stray into high-handedness; in particularly ill-aspected charts, greatness may induce a swelled head. Less seldom, the native - basically sober as he is - may develop an unnatural taste for the macabre and may be obsessed with the idea of death. This in its turn may be sublimated into a surgical talent or into mystical contemplation of the next world. (luckydays.tv/report.html zodiac degree report)