Author Topic: Hollywood Star: Suicide  (Read 140 times)

Offline Halina

Hollywood Star: Suicide
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:20:39 AM »
       Brad Bufanda, an actor who had a supporting role in “Veronica Mars,” died in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017, according to multiple news sources. Suicide has been reported as the cause of death. He was 34.

“We are completely devastated for he was an extremely talented young actor and wonderful, caring human being,” his manager, Kirsten Solem, said in a statement. “He was reviving his career, having just completed two movies, and we are shocked and saddened by his passing. The family would appreciate privacy at this difficult time.”
       On November 1, 2017, Bufanda committed suicide at the age of 34 by jumping off of his residential tower in the Park La Brea apartment community of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles County Coroner's office said a note was found at the scene. The suicide note was found on or near his body and gave the names of his parents and thanked important people in his life
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:03:45 AM by Halina »

Offline Maz

Re: Hollywood Star: Suicide
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 01:15:48 AM »
Halina,

A really excellent chart!

Thanks... It shows well the impact of asteroids!

Maz
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:12:34 AM by Maz »

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 06:35:51 PM »
      Maz, you made my day....thank you so much.....I take it you are into asteroids, God speaks to us every day by his 40,000
word dictionary....the asteroids.

Offline Maz

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 10:50:02 PM »
Actually, no... there are so many that I wouldn't know where to start. But the chart that you posted was really informative and opened my mind to the idea to the mount of information that could be received from examining them.

Usually I would just skip asteroid posts but this one caught my eye and created quite an impact.

Thanks!