Author Topic: Iraq/Iran Earthquake & August Solar Eclipse Charts  (Read 3317 times)

Offline Halina

Iraq/Iran Earthquake & August Solar Eclipse Charts
« on: November 15, 2017, 07:22:35 AM »
      Here are those charts for further study:

Offline Maz

Re: Iraq/Iran Earthquake & August Solar Eclipse Charts
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 11:22:00 AM »
Hi Halina,

I managed to get a more accurate time for the earthquake from https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000bmcg#shakemap
I have attached a new chart.

First impressions are;
Saturn Uranus trine (in fire sign). Uranus rules 8th and Pluto is also square MC.

Each year there are about 500,000 earthquake occurrences but it’s the intensity that is the main thing. This one was about 7.3 so it’s the collection of aspects that would/could be an indicator of strength or magnitude. What other aspects can be seen?

I’ve also attached a midpoint chart.
Jupiter = Sun/Moon
The position of Uranus is interesting as well.

Thoughts????

Thanks, Maz
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 11:39:13 AM by Maz »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 11:41:53 AM »
Glad to hear from you and that you are ok, Maz !  Stay safe~

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Maz

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 01:40:31 PM »
Hi Stacy,

Thanks for that. I still live in "you know where" but I work in Kuwait and I'm there now and was there when the building I'm staying in started shaking for about a minute... twice... the aftershocks of this earthquake. Really scary and exciting!!!

Maz

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 04:14:06 PM »
Mars in libra is applying to a square with pluto in capricorn.   AMY

Offline Maz

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 04:33:38 AM »
Mars in libra is applying to a square with pluto in capricorn.   AMY

Yep, and also applying to oppose MC.

Moon in the 4th is opposing Uranus. I think that the 4th rules Earth/ground (not certain tho').

The midpoint position of Neptune is noteworthy although I don't know how it would impact the chart. One of these is
Neptune=Uranus/Asc

I always like to look for aspects that would challenge what we are looking for (i.e. evidence to support an event) and I am concerned/puzzled about Neptune. What significance would it have?

Maz

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 04:12:14 PM »
Hello.  One thing I do with earthquake charts besides look for triggers which often will be associated with the 4th house of land and Mars or Uranus, etc., is also to look at the qualities in the chart which suggest the effects on the people, how they reacted.  Here Neptune is squared to Mercury which rules the 12th house, and Neptune is in the 8th.  Many people died that day, and there was instant loss, grieving, and searching for the lost.  What strikes me as most poignant in this chart is the two quintiles which suggest effort, bravery, and improvised labor.  Pluto is quintile to Jupiter, the configuration of "not giving up", and Saturn is quintile to Mars which is the configuration for "pushing through no matter what".  Quintiles are about creativity and innovation.  Earthquakes are situations which allow us to show off our creativity by requiring it immediately.  Who can watch a child become trapped under rubble and not suddenly become an engineering genius?

-Barbara   

Offline Stacy

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 04:19:01 PM »
Another basic 'tip' in addition to all the applicable aspects and placements you list Barbara is simply Pluto in h.8. (not that it is in either country's 8th, just an additional consideration for secondary charts, etc.)  My astrology teacher has this natally and said she would probably die with a large group of people.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 07:04:39 PM »
Stacy  I also have pluto in my 8th house but I never heard this before.  I also have the ruler of my 8th house, the moon, in my first. That all led me to think I could die in a foreign place.  My venus is also in my 8th house very closely square my mars.  AMY