Author Topic: More on North Korea  (Read 97 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

More on North Korea
« on: November 29, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »
I think that it is just a matter of time before trump strikes North Korea, especially after the details of the latest  launch came out.  The winter Olypmics are in South Korea from February 9 2018 thru February 23, so I don't think anything will be done before then.  There is an eclipse in February at 27 degrees of aqaurius which would oppose the saturn on the September 10, 1948 date.   My guess is sometime between March 2018 thru October?  Any thoughts  AMY

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: More on North Korea
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 09:50:33 AM »
I’ve been thinking the same thing.  Right now, using Jamie Partridge’s rectification for 12:39 pm for the Sept 9, 48 chart, the PR Moon is on the DSC.  Using that chart, the solar return chart for the country this year has a 2 Virgo Mars on a 3 Virgo ASC, with the Sun opposed by Neptune in the 7th.  Stealth seems to suggest itself.  I personally am thinking of a submarine, but do not know how it could occur with all the tech defenses....but I think N Korea is intending to strike first.  That is all it would take for full scale war.  I’m surprised Trump reacted to this one with such mild statements.  I think he is starting to worry for himself now.

Coming soon in December tr Saturn will reach 0 Capricorn and be square to the Uranus in N.Korea natal chart.  At the same time, tr Jupiter will be arriving at a square to the N.Korea natal Pluto.  Scary stuff if anyone has the good sense to be worried about it.

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: More on North Korea
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 10:30:25 AM »
It was also announced that Rex Tillerson is probably being asked to leave by the end of the year.  Not surprising--he was born March 23, 1952 and transiting saturn will be squaring his natal sun.  Transiting pluto also is starting to square his natal mercury, so he has said some negative things about Trump  With the change in the State department, one wonders if Trump is picking more of a hawk    AMY