Author Topic: Robynne  (Read 49 times)

Offline James Williams

Robynne
« on: Today at 12:16:27 AM »
For those who remember Robynne Black, she put a post out on Facebook around 5 hours ago, and while I won't go into the details, she could use your prayers and uplifting thoughts at this time...it appears that she has at least a half dozen friends so far on Facebook reaching out to her in that area, so that's encouraging...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
Re: Robynne
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:30:23 AM »
Prayer Up James!

HVA

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:09:09 AM »
Robynne---sending prayers for your best and highest good.
 :-* Stacy

p.s. I, too, just PMed her that she has been missed. She should feel the love..I believe prayer works!
« Last Edit: Today at 04:27:15 AM by Stacy »
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline pdw

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:23:15 AM »
Robynne, I've been missing you on the Forum. Sending prayers & a hug your way.

Thanks for sharing, James.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:31:53 AM »
Thanks all!

Also, it appears that Robynne's computer is not working properly, based on some of her Facebook comments I read earlier today.  But it does appear that around a dozen or so have replied to her post, and all seem surprised that she is in the position she is currently in.  She also has PM'd me several times in the last few months on Facebook, saying she is not able to gain access here to the Forum.  So I don't know what's up with that, but I wouldn't expect her back here anytime soon, at least until she regains connection.  It appears that she does have access to her Facebook account presently, so I'm sure she would be glad to hear from any of you via that connection...

Thanks again everyone...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).