Author Topic: Government shutdown  (Read 560 times)

Offline Stacy

Government shutdown
« on: January 21, 2018, 10:58:42 AM »
Looking for Dean's chart delineation for the year for USA and wondering how the current gov't shutdown is portrayed.  Is it under General or Mundane? I did a search but somehow missed it, apparently.

We would expect Saturn related to the 2nd/8th, at least.

thanks
Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Dean Bensics

Re: Government shutdown
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 02:50:30 PM »
Hi Stace and Forum.

The Capricorn Solar Ingress chart for the USA [see attached] shows a Sun-Saturn conjunction in 10 with Sun ruling the 6th and Capricorn ruling the 11th.

In all the discussions about the government shutdown one consistently hears that the most adversely affected will be the military, social service recipients and federal government workers. All three are ruled by the 6th house.

Congress is ruled by the 11th and the president by the Sun so the two are conjoined to work it out on this issue.

Pluto in the 11th indicates power struggles in Congress but a nice sextile to Jupiter in 8 ruling the MC indicates that success in resolving matters concerning resources and immigration is very achievable.

As I predicted earlier, this Ingress chart shows the very real possibility of a tough flu season, of which I am now a victim, so off I go back to bed.

Regards,
Dean Bensics

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 03:22:32 PM »
Thank you very much, Dean!  And, so sorry to hear you have the flu :(.

I hadn't even considered several of the points you originally made, but now that events are unfolding more and more we see the masterful accuracy of your work :).

Venus, the 2nd house ruler, conjoins the MC bringing it front & center. Uranus is less than 5 degrees from that cusp so technically can be read as being in the next house; can indicate instability with finances.

Sleep; fluids and visualizing a nice bowl of soup for you--

Stace
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 03:26:18 PM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 11:06:35 AM »
Am I the only one who suspected the gov't would shutdown Fri. with a Pisces Moon VOC., and that Mon. -- with a dynamic Cardinal Aries Moon we would start to  see progress? 

Astrology always works on some level ;).

Stacy