Author Topic: TWELVE - The History From The Stars  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Antonio

Re: TWELVE - The History From The Stars
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 05:13:45 AM »
And to mention in passing that I myself just so happened to marry a Weishaupt. HVA

Well, Tim, I've read very little of those Dawn magazines. I mean, one day has just 24h and attention span of healthy teenagers and adults range from 10 to 20 minutes. I have to discriminate very well what conspiracies I want to adopt.

However, after reading this introduction from National Geographic ...

Meet the Man Who Started the Illuminati
https://tinyurl.com/y7d93gqp

... I wonder if Lenon was one of them!

"Imagine: The best-selling single of his solo career, its lyrics encourage the listener to imagine the world at peace without the barriers of borders or the divisions of religion and nationality and to consider the possibility of the whole of humanity would live unattached to material possessions. "

"The concept of positive prayer ... If you can imagine the world at peace, with no denominations of religion-not without religion but without this my God-is-bigger-than-your-God thing-then it can be true. ... the world church called me once and asked, "Can we use the lyrics to 'Imagine' and just change it to 'Imagine one religion'?" That showed [me] they did not understand it at all. the whole purpose of the song, the whole idea. "

If so, sign me in WeiSAP! ;D

nts: I may have to report myself to the Admin 4 going Off-topic in my own topics !!!

Offline Robynne

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 01:17:27 PM »
Thankyou Antonio.

I believe David Icke is responsible for the majority of conspiracy theorists, furtively manoeuvering around the planet expounding their beliefs these days. Not really a fan of reptilians, and am more of a humanitarian than a conspiracy theorist, so will leave that to the True Scorpios.  :o
~Only with the heart can you see rightly, what is invisible to the naked eye~

Offline Antonio

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 01:31:26 AM »
Not really a fan of reptilians, and am more of a humanitarian than a conspiracy theorist, so will leave that to the True Scorpios.  :o

Many conspiracy theories are an exquisite and artful mixture of truth and fiction. The reptilian like shapes and symbols of the Pope’s Audience Hall can easily capture our imagination and invite us to suspend disbelief. But (science explains) the reason folks there look so green, is due to pure envy among their peers... and severe liver damage! Then, some facts remain unexplained and due prove that the truth can be stranger than fiction. For instance: why they keep stealing the poor tax payer to rescue big private banks --- a financial system that is corrupt in practice and by design?! Yes, I believe in lizard kings that feed on our little greens!

With all these mixtures the truth is hard to find. Whether we search for true scorpions, true humanitarians, or true fish, we can´t just trust the labels. Unless we sow the seeds of truth in our own backyard, almost everything is GMOs these days! Some say it makes us stronger, others say it can kill us. Hence the wise saying of the philosopher:

"How much trout can a spirit bear, how much trout can it dare". Freddy Nitch
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 08:14:15 AM by Antonio »

Offline Antonio

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 12:40:36 AM »
Not really a fan of reptilians, and am more of a humanitarian than a conspiracy theorist, so will leave that to the True Scorpios.  :o

With all these mixtures the truth is hard to find. Whether we search for true scorpions, true humanitarians*, or true fish, we can´t just trust the labels.

* "Hans Asperger has for decades been regarded as a hero in the field of autism treatment and research, said to have shielded his young patients from the menace of Hitler’s occupation."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/19/aspergers-pioneer-nazi-collaborator-sent-children-deaths/

Told ya!