Author Topic: The Huber Method  (Read 75981 times)

Offline Halina

Re: The Huber Method
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2018, 07:55:23 AM »
Stacey, yes that Jupiter could well refer to your creative Writing skills.
James, yes, "Maniac"....I posted that then erased it as not to be offensive....thanks for the belly laugh concerning the possibility "maniac" refers to your bedroom skills.   I will "skim"....oops there's that bad word again....I will diligently look for a possible explanation for maniac in this book.
      James, nothing re "Maniac" explained in the book.....but I see he does an intensive Huber analysis of Jiddu Krishnamurti, pgs 166 to 176 which you being into Vedic will probably enjoy.
      I'm sending an e-mail to the Huber association in England and they will interpret "maniac" under CREATIVE URGE for you.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:05:55 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2018, 10:19:26 AM »
Thank you Halina...thought you might have a belly laugh or two, lol.  Remember, I have Venus in a kendra from the Moon, lol.  I will post more on this section of the book once my copy arrives via snail mail...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Halina

Re: The Huber Method/Maniacal Energy
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2018, 11:17:58 AM »
Hi James, upon further thought, I believe the dictionary is helpful here.
Maniacal defined: excessive enthusiasm or excitement; characterized by ungovernable excitement or frenzy : frantic ·a mania
 ·maniacal fans.
     So do you have sufficient energy in the CREATIVE URGE category?   Look in the ENERGY sector of your Dynamic Quadrant,
your Sun, your whole being falls under "efficient, maniacal".   This is certainly obvious in your character on the Tyl site, you attack astrology with "excessive enthusiasm or excitement, frenzy....you are a maniacal fan of astrology and very creative in presenting it.   You are a maniacal fan of astrology."
     Your creative, Sun, falls in the collective sector....you present astrology in a creative form to us forumites in the collective sector, unconscious in the 4th House, below the horizon....tapping into our unconscious to reveal creative truths via Tropical/Vedic/Huber astrology.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:28:03 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2018, 11:25:14 AM »
Creative urge...it would depend upon how the Hubers defined it.  Dictionary definitions are helpful, but if the Hubers defined them a bit differently, it would be nice to know specifically what they mean by all these terms.  I would say that efficient maniac is probably more accurate than creative urge.  But it's hard to say until those terms are understood from the Huber definitions...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2018, 11:27:49 AM »
I see I also have Pluto-North Node on the Useful Thinking category, and Mars on the Idea-Forming category, so once that book arrives, I'll hopefully have a better understanding of all those terms...

Offline Halina

« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2018, 11:41:52 AM »
Hi James,  Vincent Van Gogh's Creative Category is interesting.....he cut off his ear.....so does this make him a "maniac" no he was categorized as "Efficient".....his Sun does not fall under "maniac"    See his Dynamic Quadrant graph below.
     However your Sun does fall under "Maniac"....so our definition of maniacal is correct.
 "excessive enthusiasm or excitement, frenzy....you are a maniacal fan of astrology and very creative in presenting it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:47:56 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2018, 12:22:09 PM »
Thank you Halina.  Am still not so sure about the creative part, all I do is present what I've learned from my teachers...although I do like being called a maniac, lol...and an efficient maniac is even better, lol...

;D

Offline Halina

« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »
     Ha...Ha...Ha...

Offline Stacy

« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2018, 04:43:56 AM »
James--So sorry! I just this second recalled you posted quite a lengthy analysis for me before I got sick several days ago and fully intended to reply.

You mention ages 24-30 as being critical, "uncertain" and they were!
Those years were the exact years when I purchased and owned my first property, my dream condo. I still miss it to this day, and it was in another town an hour from my family and friends so I felt quite isolated and homesick for a large portion of that time for the first "real" time on my own.

Apologies for overlooking your generous work; am still absorbing it and yours, too, Halina!

Sista Stacy  :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 04:50:23 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2018, 05:04:29 AM »
Thanks Stacy for filling in the blanks here!  We know you'll get around to it when you're feeling up to it, so no rush!

Offline James Williams

« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2018, 08:06:39 AM »
in the various analysis you did for me and others is this Low Point Progression delineated? Specifically I am trying to find my current/upcoming status.

thanks again,
Stace

Yes, it's delineated in the books by the Hubers and by Joyce Hopewell.  Hang on a sec, and let me look at a couple of things...

Offline Stacy

« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2018, 08:14:23 AM »
Halina:

Not as spicy as James's boudoir talents...have you covered Low Age Progression and did I miss it (as mentioned in Karen C.'s analysis)? If not, is that part of this method?

Thanks,
Stace ;)
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2018, 08:16:08 AM »
OK, let's see if Stacy's chart that Halina already posted appears again...

Offline James Williams

« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2018, 08:19:22 AM »
Stacy, it looks like your next Low Point arrives soon before you turn 58...it's that little dot near your 58th age marker....right above the virgo glyph

Offline James Williams

« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2018, 08:24:44 AM »
...looks like it's around 14-15 degrees Virgo...