Author Topic: The Huber Method  (Read 4680 times)

Offline Halina

Re: The Huber Method
« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2018, 05:50:27 AM »
       Here is Jon Williams's Huber Age Point Progression wheel showing that on passing from heart attack, his Age Point was on a Low Point, 10Aquarius, quincunx ruler Uranus which is conj his Sun, the heart.    The quincunx is a HEALTH aspect.
Jon's natal Sun sits just before the cusp of the 2nd House, making natal Sun a STRESSED PLANET!
      Counting from his natal Sun, heart, the Age Point had reached the low point of the 8th House, death.
Trans Pluto was exactly on his Descendant.     Shrink Age Progression chart to 75% if too large.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:38:52 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2018, 10:13:43 AM »
Beautiful work Halina, hope it's okay to  jump in here.

James, I've noticed that using this Huber method, that You and your brother Jon have reversed Ascendants based on the nodal axis.

Any thoughts on that timing?

:)
" The family that plays together, stays together"

Offline Stacy

« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2018, 11:33:41 AM »
Robynne:

Significant catch of yours. Regarding synastry: reversed Ascendants indicate a strong karmic bond.

Stacy
"GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS."

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Offline Robynne

« Reply #288 on: February 13, 2018, 01:46:48 PM »
Maybe so, Stacy.

Your North Node degree is 18' 3 Leo. My late husbands North Node degree is 18' 32 Leo.

You were born 4 weeks after him, but on the other side of the world of course.

;)

Offline James Williams

« Reply #289 on: February 13, 2018, 11:11:25 PM »
Thank you Halina.  Yes, Jon was nearing his Low Point of the 9th House, thus he was between the Balance Point and the Low Point when he made his transition.  So he was in what the Hubers termed the fixed zone of a house.  The "principle of fixity craves for security in order to conserve what has been produced" (LifeClock, page 119).  In other words, he was going through a time phase in which he desired no change in lifestyle, which, in his case, entropied into his transition time.  Had he made it to his Low Point of the 9th House, would he have had enough strength to climb up that hill to the 10th?  Probably not.  "The uncertainty crisis over the meaning of life as the Low Point of the ninth house is reached at the age of fifty-two, detaches us from the tried and trusted" (p. 239).  He didn't really want any part of that.  He was ready to move on to another dream, one not located on the earth plane.

The Ascendants.  The Huber emphasis is not on the changing or reversed Ascendants, but on what sign and house one's North Node is in.  Jon's North Node was in Pisces, mine is in Virgo.  My orientation should be towards service to others, while Jon's should have been more towards cultivating Oneness.  He tried.

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #290 on: February 14, 2018, 12:35:47 AM »
Maybe so, Stacy.

Your North Node degree is 18' 3 Leo. My late husbands North Node degree is 18' 32 Leo.

You were born 4 weeks after him, but on the other side of the world of course.

;)

R--my brothers' ASC is 18 Leo exactly too--partile cj with my NN as well. Very karmic relationship between us. My mother's ASC and father's Nodal axis were also in exact conjunction. I could go on.

Stacy

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Offline Robynne

« Reply #291 on: February 14, 2018, 03:25:52 AM »
Stacy:

Yes, the connections amongst family are almost uncanny sometimes. Even given that there are 360' in each chart, it almost seems that even if one person passes or is no longer in your life, that where the vacuum is created, you encounter people that almost bring a sense of replaying certain issues. Maybe a way to determine that we got the point?

James:

Okay, can see now that it is the house emphasis of the North Node sign that is relevant here.

"The uncertainty crisis over the meaning of life as the Low Point of the ninth house is reached at the age of fifty-two, detaches us from the tried and trusted" (p. 239).  He didn't really want any part of that.  He was ready to move on to another dream, one not located on the earth plane.

Can definitely relate to this cycle at 52, it almost seemed as if the 'knowns' were removed, and it required living life without any guarantees, an almost complete turnaround from my earlier perspectives. A bit like sinking in quicksand, not able to gain a footing.

This is a fascinating thread.. but won't hog it up..
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:28:04 AM by Robynne »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #292 on: February 14, 2018, 05:24:10 AM »
James   Interesting comments about the north/south nodes.  My north node is in pisces, opposed mercury in virgo.  Western astrology DOES NOT pay attention much to the nodes.  My moon also squares my nodes and all I heard is that my mother was a big influence on me (correct) and with the moon in Sag, I really had 2 mothers-correct-I was very close to paternal grandmother as a child.  AMY

Offline James Williams

« Reply #293 on: February 14, 2018, 07:10:46 AM »
Amy, yes, unfortunately Western astrology does not place enough emphasis on the Nodes, although there is a branch known as evolutionary astrology, in which Steven Forrest has written a book on which I currently have.  But the one I turn to most often regarding the Nodes from a karmic evolutionary Western perspective is Martin Schulman's Karmic Astrology: The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation, Volume 1.  First published in 1975!

James Braha also wrote a book integrating both Jyotisha and Western evolutionary astrology which is quite nice...

So they're out there, but unfortunately disrespected, ignored, and neglected by most practitioners of Western astrology...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Halina

« Reply #294 on: February 14, 2018, 07:15:26 AM »
Thanks Amy, Robynne, Stacey on the interesting nodal connection example.    James thanx for the additional info on brother Jon's chart.   You say your orientation should be towards service to others, let's check that out in our next Huber topic....
    THE INTEGRATION HOROSCOPE....is a biwheel in which your natal horoscope is inside and your Moon Node horoscope(what latent qualities from the past are brought to this lifetime) is on the outer wheel.   Check astrodienst it may do this type of wheel for you.  How good is the integration 'tween these 2 wheels....we check by looking at major aspects 'tween the EGO planets on both wheels(Sun, Moon, Saturn)...aspects include squares, sextiles, trines, semi-sextiles, quincunxes.
    All the subconscious energies which affect our conscious personality become clear to us.   The INTEGRATION HOROSCOPE
provides the starting point for successfully accessing our latent aptitudes.
    Example 1: JAMES WILLIAMS, see his Integration Horoscope below with Huber interpretations.   Blue aspects give self assurance, green aspects give sensitivity.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:47:37 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #295 on: February 14, 2018, 08:55:37 AM »
Thank you Halina.  This is what I love about the Huber Method...it forces you to take a very close look at yourself...which is why most will probably shy away from it...

"open and keen to learn, intelligent and also obstinate and self-opinionated."  Yes, but I've become more Self-opinionated in recent years.  Or rather, my self opinions are more in line with what other sages have mentioned regarding the Self.

"The inability to master physical demands of daily living can evoke feelings of inferiority..."  Very interesting.  I've always been much more interested in the spiritual rather than the physical, and I learned in my early 20's that I'll always be given what I need, i.e., enough to fulfill my material necessities.  When I was younger I wondered why I was so different than most others when it came to material necessities, i.e., possessions.  If I didn't have my books, I wouldn't have but a handful of possessions.  And I've given away nearly all of my books, other than my astrology books.

Natal Moon to Nodal Moon comments...very much right on...brings to memory that my ex used to tell me that I was too trusting of others, and that I would repeatedly get burnt.  Perhaps I finally learned that lesson last spring.

Sun-Saturn comments also yes.

Last paragraph also correct, especially during younger years.

And I see I also have corresponding Moon-Saturn semi-sextiles.  This will "strengthen the depth and feeling content of a relationship...we need the reassurance that we are needed and wanted."

Also spot on.

Thank you Halina.  Very instructive!

:)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:35:06 AM by James Williams »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #296 on: February 14, 2018, 12:48:27 PM »
James: Look! You have Aced the thread count on this one.  :)  Great topic starter!.

* Sorry to interrupt, but I just noted that Venus is cj my natal Sun today. If anyone is inclined to renew their profile pics, as an ex hairdresser, (but still with a trained eye), am happy to advise whether haircuts, tidy ups, eye brow plucking or basic neck trims are necessary.

Well, it Is Valentines Day in the States, and believe our generous host has a Leo moon. Have a neat day everyone.  ;)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:37:49 PM by Robynne »

Offline Halina

Re: The Huber Method/Integration Charts
« Reply #297 on: February 14, 2018, 05:20:24 PM »
Hi James, would you mind interpreting each of the following integration charts for Robynne, Amy, Stacey.    I'm out of town.
One positive sentence or 2 would suffice for each gal.    Reference: Transformations book pgs 181 to 186.
I have added Lahiri Mahasaya's Integration chart .
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:27:56 PM by Halina »

Offline Antonio

Re: The Huber Method/Integration Charts
« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2018, 12:30:32 AM »
Hi James, would you mind interpreting each of the following integration charts for Robynne, Amy, Stacey.    I'm out of town. One positive sentence or 2 would suffice

Triple Combo:
"open and keen to learn, intelligent and also obstinate and self-opinionated."   
#me2 :P
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:12:00 AM by Antonio »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2018, 06:16:21 AM »
Antonio.....are you actually using the last few words to describe me/us?
I think I am offended!  May I see your chart again please, so I can pass judgement, er, I mean submit positive feedback on yours? ;D 

Huhlina----it's "STACY"   ;)

p.s. I thought we had delineated these charts eons ago?

James--dear Moderator of this thread--we need to find a way to conclude and wrap this up, IMO. (Well, since I am "self-opinionated".  Moon in a Fixed sign today--put a fork in it, it's done baby...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:23:59 AM by Stacy »

ALBERT EINSTEIN