Author Topic: The Huber Method  (Read 75704 times)

Offline James Williams

Re: The Huber Method
« Reply #315 on: April 02, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
Noel has a Provocative Figure Pattern, as outlined by his Pluto-Mercury opposition, Mercury-Mars square, Mars-Moon sextile, Mars-Pluto square, Moon-Mercury inconjunct, and Moon-Pluto semi-sextile.

"'Pro" means to be in favour of something, in this case to assert oneself in favour of a particular thing against existing resistance.  What is special is that this person authorizes himself and has the courage to bring things into the open that would otherwise remain hidden.  This quadrilateral wants to accomplish achievements provoked by thoughts...The motivation is planned will, which is why it might be difficult to evade what this figure wants.  As a listener, this person likes to interrupt with a question or to make a conjecture...All in all, this person seems to be keen on difficult tasks..." (from page 233 in Aspect Pattern Astrology, by the Hubers).
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Robynne

« Reply #316 on: April 02, 2018, 11:35:39 PM »
Agreed Jim. Pro as in pro active makes sense, as Capricorn is a Cardinal sign.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 02:07:27 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline James Williams

« Reply #317 on: April 03, 2018, 12:50:42 AM »
Another example..."If most aspects run approximately parallel to the horizon line of the horoscope, the consciousness is basically concerned with the ego and the 'you.'  Such a person is always oriented towards several other people and has trouble acting alone and independently.  He must have someone who is quite devoted to him and gives him reassurance or approval.  That also indicates a profession that brings him into contact with other people" (from page 111 in Aspect Pattern Astrology, by the Hubers).

Attached is a chart which illustrates the above...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #318 on: April 03, 2018, 05:21:18 AM »
James,

Such 'fitting' examples. Thank you. If any of my suits should need altering you could be My Taylor.  ;)

Really appreciate the p.233 quote from APA...

HVA

Offline James Williams

« Reply #319 on: April 03, 2018, 06:28:28 AM »
Thank you Tim.  :)

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #320 on: April 06, 2018, 08:07:12 AM »
my grandfathers family were very small  he was born 13/12/1884/ he had 2 children a boy grew to be 6ft 4" and my mother 5ft 8.1/2 " the boys was born sept 1912 and the girl (my mother) 26 dec. 1914. she was head a shoulders taller than all my friends mothers.