Author Topic: Buttons  (Read 863 times)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Buttons
« on: January 03, 2018, 08:22:21 AM »
Well, my, my...won’t Saturday Night Live have fun with the new twitter from Trump about whose button is bigger.  I suppose this news must have triggered me to wander over to the horoscope of Paul Tibbet who is the man who dropped Little Boy on Hiroshima. 

I won’t post his chart, but I think he must have had Mars and Uranus straddling his MC in Aquarius, everything in him given over to history.  Tibbet’s Mercury was at 29 Aquarius and the Moon Node at 26 Aquarius.  Do those degrees strike you as familiar.

What is funny to see (maybe funny haha if you can allow yourself to laugh), is the 4 degree Pisces Sun conjunct a 4 degree Pisces Jupiter, trine to 0 Cancer Pluto in Paul Tibbet’s chart.  The bomb should have been called Fat Boy I think.  The name of the plane, Enola Gay, was Paul’s mother’s name.  Enola had bought her son’s first airplane ride at a fair when he was a child.  His father was a confection wholesaler, and as a child Paul flew in a plane that dropped chocolate bars over a fair in Florida.  You can’t make this stuff up, although Kurt Vonnegut might have.

I would like to see the chart of Paul Tibbet IV who is the brigadier general in command of our nuclear deployment.  I cannot find his birth date.

Offline Stacy

Re: Buttons
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 01:23:23 PM »
Ha!  Well put, Barbara.

My biggest concern is that you don't get into a 'spitting' contest with an insane dictator (referring to the N. Korean one, atm, lol). You just don't taunt and tease unstable people...

Stacy

p.s. Barb-refer to my new post about confronting unstable people! History should tell us we just don't know what will set people off and what they might do in response.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:34:06 PM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 02:32:37 PM »
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 12:44:51 PM »
BUTTONS, indeed!  Apparently Hawaii accidentally pushed the emergency broadcast warning that a missile was inbound not too long ago.

It wasn't a careless Mercury Rx, nor a controlled Saturn in Capricorn.  ???

My initial theory is simple human error maybe based on being too aware of the potential power/threat of The Button (trying too hard), though I am certainly open to any relevant astrology.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 12:28:11 PM »
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rutherford,_Ernest

Maybe we shouldn't forget that it was a studious Kiwi that initially split the atom in the first place? Resulting in the long term in the creation of the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima.

Lessons in the wise use of a rx Pluto? Just because we can, doesn't mean we should?  :)
~A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words~