Author Topic: DVR horary  (Read 59 times)

Offline Al Rescha

DVR horary
« on: January 11, 2018, 12:25:43 PM »
Asked the question because my bill went up and I can't/don't want to afford it. I have to make a decision on which box to return. If I return the DVR cable box it will make my bill go down. If I return the regular HD cable box it will reduce the cable bill even more. The cable bill is going to keep going up no matter what I do. My concern is will I regret giving up the DVR equipment because I do like being able to watch programs when I want to and yes; I love electronics, just not the ones that drain my pocket book. It was new and had never been in anyone else's home. Important to me because used equipment often comes with vermin. This question is important to me because (1)I want to make any changes final and not regret later. (2) posting here because I want to make sure I am using the right significators.
Me=Mercury, DVR cable box=the Moon. I am at a yes (get rid of the DVR) answer looking at the chart. Mainly because the Moon in Scorpio is in its fall which can literally mean falling away, as in later for some reason it will have to go anyway. Bill goes up again?
Input please! Chart to follow.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:32:43 PM by Al Rescha »

Offline Al Rescha

Re: DVR horary chart
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:31:10 PM »
I hope this post correctly so that it can be seen.