Author Topic: MLK, Jr. Day message from the White House  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Stacy

MLK, Jr. Day message from the White House
« on: January 12, 2018, 11:08:07 AM »
This morning Pres. Trump and two others made speeches commemorating the upcoming holiday.  While I found the president's comments and timing to be ironic---I was optimistic after hearing the religious representative (whose name and title escapes me) --speak.

With Tr. Mercury in exact cj. with Saturn ("duty"), we heard his suggestion that we celebrate the holiday not so much with outdoor bbqs and the like, but how about helping someone in need for that one day, at least? How about emptying the trash or getting the paper for someone who can't? Just one small gesture out of hundreds needed in the world today.

And for those of us who are the ones in need of help, maybe we can do one small thing within our capability, as well?  For me it's feeding the hungry stray who still comes by my windows every few days for a good meal; after all, it doesn't have to cover one day only.

Tr. Neptune in Pisces (compassion) sextile Pluto in Capricorn...
We all know dispositor Saturn represents intolerance, but maybe the flowing aspect to the energy some refer to as our shadow side (Pluto) will help offset the negative.

Stacy
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:54:35 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

Re: MLK, Jr. Day message from the White House
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:23:43 PM »
Incidentally, yesterday we had Mercury T @ 00 Capricorn---the AP, and we surely know that words and communication were front and center!
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:48:47 AM »
Not sure where to post this observation as it actually can fit into several current threads, but the astrology chat on u-tube talks about the 'gray elephant in the room' and I am thinking --with regards to the 2017 August SE and Trump's chart manifesting something BIG: do we not think his racial comments and the MLK ceremony the next day is something BIG with likely/potential far-reaching implications? It doesn't have to be WW3 to be considered a powerful manifestation of an eclipse, nor does one have to agree/disagree.

So apologies for a mish-mash here, and it could be argued that many statements and recent events from Trump were eclipse-inspired as they seem to be sudden, anger-inspired (the SE hit to Trump's Asc-Mars), controversial statements.

Again, one doesn't have to agree or not politically to recognize the influence of something said. Kind of like when choosing the Time magazine Man of the Year: for better or worse, not necessarily positive or negative [their criteria].

-Stacy

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 11:53:24 AM by Stacy »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 01:35:42 PM »
Attaching Trump's current, transits and SPs that cover the time of his unfortunate remarks about other countries, with this surreal Neptunian atmosphere continuing to spread.

We see T Saturn (destruction; government; authority) opposite DT's Mercury sq Neptune supporting this statement and bringing in a hearty dose of Neptunian denial about what was said (Mercury). Note SP Mars cj Neptune sq Mercury reinforcing this theme and suggesting Trump's angry outburst.

We should all be concerned about this, citizens of the world over, and especially on a holiday like today.

Stacy
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 01:40:39 PM by Stacy »