Author Topic: The astrology for hernias  (Read 5998 times)

Offline Robynne

Re: The astrology for hernias
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 12:11:17 AM »
Oops. Didn't mean to scare you Stacy.

Just checking your chart now, yes, see that Jupiter has been squaring your Aquarius/Leo nodal axis, and that planet relates to hips and ribs. But generally, I've found that when major planets get out of that pesky withdrawn, isolating 12th house, and move into the 1st, especially when its Jupiter, it can potentially bring a sunnier or more optimistic outlook.  ;D

Don't forget to smile more either, your complaints might still be there, but it will make your heart feel better.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 12:18:13 AM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Stacy

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 01:03:47 PM »
Good point about Jupiter, Robynne, as hernia is right on left hip area.

One doc. suggested a truss to hold hernia in place as he was able to push the intestine back into place fairly easily.  Equally worried about rare staph infection in foot as back in 2004 the joint resection did not hold and for 14 yrs. the titanium pieces have been pulling my toe back, splintering inside my foot and against bone, and now we think could be pushing out to form a lesion and the cause of this mess. Either one would be a major surgery for me with long recovery time in a rehab hospital and if that went past 6 mos. I would likely lose my housing voucher I waited 7 years to get. My 3rd potential surgery--lower lip reconstruction due to skin cancer, seems to be clearing up, but hard to tell.

I think the transiting Nodes and transits to N Nodes is behind all my 'chickens coming home to roost'---something I expected if I am still around when T Saturn hits my 3rd house stellium (especially Mars-Saturn). Hoping the universe is merciful  and I can remain in a holding pattern before it's time to check out.

Your last comment sounds like something a Leonine person might say ;).

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 02:18:48 AM »
Hi again Stacy,

Was thinking on this, you might need to start a thread in 'medical' just devoted to your foot. Ouch! I did notice when looking at your chart that you have a virtually unaspected Chiron in Pisces in your 4th, ruled by your 12th house Neptune.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2018, 12:44:43 PM »
Dear Robynne,
You have been most gracious regarding the cultural differences between Yanks and Kiwis, but I still feel that a lot of Americans should be reminded that a stone is 14 lbs.  Hence 3-1/2 stone is 49 lbs.  :)

Don B.

True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Robynne

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2018, 09:59:41 PM »
Thanks Don,

I try. 3 1/2 stone is also 22.22 Kilograms, if anyone is in a country using metrics.

Yes, must admit that the Chiron-Moon-Jupiter surgery scar from 1991 that extends from hip to hip and took 55 stitches at that time, has been a wee bit problematic from time to time over the years. I think you could class that as a wound.

I have multiple battlescars, but its generally not really something I like to advertise, but don't we all have scars after a certain age?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:05:00 PM by Robynne »