Author Topic: Tr. Uranus in Taurus: A question  (Read 4789 times)

Offline Stacy

Re: Tr. Uranus in Taurus: A question
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 05:37:38 PM »
Perhaps, Tim, perhaps about much on earth vs. the supernatural. But I don't think it has to be one or the other. My 8th house ruler's condition shows my interest in astrology and other esoteric subjects. All of them interest me.

"THERE ARE MORE THINGS IN HEAVEN AND EARTH, HORATIO, THAN ARE DREAMT OF IN YOUR PHILOSOPHY"  Shakespeare.

I think, as we get closer to that major time/transition, we start to think of more other-worldly things and less with materialism/ego. For example, selling my beloved Hyundai last summer. First time since age 15 1/2 I have been without my own car. Sold it at the SE where my 3rd house was involved. That was a hard adjustment, but now washing and waxing and worrying about things I used to seems silly--to me. Not knocking any of you. My future is limited and that's ok.  I have lived a life! Traveled (enough); bought several new cars and my dream properties; worked in a prestigious career and made good $$; had lots of bfs ;); lots of ffs over the course of my life. Our family has loved one another and I know can again. No regrets...

My "legacy" I would hope is obvious (if you check out my facebook site as James knows): I LOVE LOVE LOVE animals though I have felt called to be an activist for many causes, many years ago, and in many ways. Even if it's helping a stranger or neighbor who is having trouble with an agency and I know what to do about it. "I AM ONLY HERE TO BE TRULY HELPFUL", The Course in Miracles. THAT is one thing I do know---"Help thy brother's boat across and lo, thine own has reached the shore."  It's more important for me to feed the stray cat who comes around then hurry to my driver who is impatient to get me to my doctor app. I can no longer physically volunteer so I send what bit I can each month to the animal rescue group of my choice. So many! And I posted there that my biggest accomplishment was becoming VEGAN about 3 months ago after trying for 20 years !! 

I don't claim to be Mother T, etc. Just trying to fulfill the promise of my chart. And with all that resistance, it ain't easy!  Maybe that's the point. ?? 

Today, and other days, I end up in tears while talking to my psychologist. He was stunned the first time that happened after many years. My Mars-Saturn can keep tears in at the most emotional funeral. Most people see that part of me (Mars-Sat) not the tears and vulnerable soft under belly. So they judge based on that. I am sure you have been seeing all the commercials, "Don't judge a book by it's cover". We know that oldie is a goody still.

We all have different charts; different goals and life plans and priorities. That's why I don't expect most people to understand mine.

What a surprise for a Sag Moon with prominent Uranus and Aquarius, eh?

I appreciate the time you took and your thoughts, Tim, and ponder further. But first --BED after a brutal day!  ;)

Stacy

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:40:07 PM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 05:48:39 PM »
But first, a P.S. (always is one with my 3rd house!!)

People blessed with family, one good friend, children, parents, health, etc. simply do not get my reality. I am truly too embarrassed to share a typical day/week in the life of Stacy. It would stun most of you to realize the level of simply being cut off from most of society. And I don't need pity and don't share it for that purpose.

Between 2-4am usually I am in bed with the laptop active, reading bios. of deceased celebrities. I like to know about their final days. How they coped. Who they turned to. Or, a play list if my favorite songs from my day that remind me of bfs, friends, happier times, etc.  Like James, I don't sleep thru the night. And I have too much pride really to give a laundry list of the medical ailments that keep me up.

And the readings I get from shamans/psychic-mediums and healings from church elders are so meaningful to me; give me a hope and peace that would not be there otherwise.

So, as a few wise people have suggested lately, am trying to make 'good choices; until I go.

"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2018, 01:17:55 AM »
Thanks...

My interpretation at least so far is not so much Earth vs Supernatural, but rather it is ALL quite natural. Your friends communication with the African shaman, and his ability to glean information from the ether, the other side of earth for example, is only natural, not supernatural. We ascribe some sort of magic to the process when if we didn't think of it like that then the process might be more accessible to us.

You have that gift. AND I think are perhaps poised to realize more of that gift.

And maybe it is trending. My daughter is working in the ICU of a large hospital. A patient recently, during James' incredible Slow Node, was hit by a car in an effort to save his daughter. The daughter is fine thanks to his efforts but he was struck after scooping her up and out of the way, while he was thrown quite a ways. It was touch and go... He was unconscious and critical for days. When he came to it was unclear if he would regain movement, then it was unclear if he would speak or think clearly. His wife is studying Reiki. She brought in her teacher, who also happens to be a spirit communicator. Anyway my daughter texted me to let me know that she was witnessing an incredible practitioner work on her patient (she was assigned to this patient). She knows about Reiki because I (like a million other people) am initiated in the practice. But this practitioner was describing a parade of visitors who had come to "check" on the patient. They were deceased grandparents, aunts and uncles, friends etc. But one person wasn't there for the patient or his wife. She described him. The date was March 10th the day that my daughter's grandfather died. And the Reiki master described him to a Tee. The patient made a somewhat miraculous and full recovery and he and his wife and 3 year old daughter made a new friend in my daughter. But that's not all.

Last night my daughter mentioned how fascinated the floor of nurses had become with the idea of using "energy" in their work and it came up that a surgeon on premises has been having a Reiki practitioner in the operating room during operations and has been doing it for years. He keeps careful detailed notes and records the outcomes comparing operations with Reiki versus without Reiki. There is a statistically significant difference which is why he now only operates with a Reiki master in the room. I'm not sure if he intends to publish a paper on his findings but I hope that one day it gets out there. And that we come to appreciate the magical as natural, as sacred, as One of a part of the Divine. And that we too learn to only operate when we invite the sacred into the room.

Tim

Offline Stacy

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2018, 11:00:43 AM »
Tim,

Much food for thought. Was up all night, feverish and achey. Could be flu but will have to get back to you. TWO docs apps. today when I just want to crawl in bed!...

thanx,
Stacy

p.s same with you, Halina, if you catch this from your medical thread. Really weak and trying  to get dressed for my ride.

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2018, 04:19:22 AM »
Rest up Stace...

Feel better...

HVA

Offline Stacy

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2018, 08:34:14 AM »
Thanks, Tim.

And  this is an example of T Jupiter Rx cj the ASC?.

No flu, but possibly cellulitis in leg concurrent to wound care, and/or viral inf.
Been hitting the ground running for so long, I don't know what a relaxing day at home is. So preparing for trip to ER, wound care, pharmacy, scooter repair, pest control--then I fall into bed again.

"I will be back" (thanks, Arnold) in a day or so.

Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2018, 01:56:17 PM »
Well Tim, All:

Seems my original post and events are right on schedule. ER visit confirmed severe Cellulitis in leg where I was just treated for rare Staph infection. Surreal. One thing after another--literally.  Sunday is my only day "off" if I am lucky. Am open to ways to carve out quality time, and set boundaries in midst of pushy medical staff. Whole other story...

Your first quote in latest post supports the point I make that I cannot even plan before another crises hits. Literally. Scarcely before one has been healed or completed, another overlaps. Saturn Oriental and Mars-Saturn have always made me a good planner. But as the saying goes "Man plans, the gods laugh" seems particularly true in my case.

Love - love - love your Reiki story!!  Many people would not have known of that as an option, or scoffed at it.

BTW, my favorite all-time inspirational song is Amazing Grace, ;).

With regard to your last paragraph, my stubborn Aquarius comes in and insists one has to 'walk a mile in another's shoes to truly understand what he goes through'. Not really a hard concept to grab. I know it's true for me. How many people do I know that have 7-10 medical apps. per  week now, double and triple booked; weekends; holidays---just killing me, no pun intended. Or maybe. And all the secondary headaches a personal assistant and a nurse could absorb for me! But it's all on me.

Still, am trying to make 'better choices', to even make sure I completely understand what that means. And a little other-worldly advise helps me enormously!

I really do appreciate your thoughts on this thread.

Stacy

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 01:58:39 PM by Stacy »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2018, 12:21:25 AM »
Hey Stacy,

Just one thought about insomnia that might help both Yourself and James. Although I don't suffer insomnia myself, more like narcolepsy, one of the best sounds I know for falling asleep are ocean sounds, or rain sounds, there are a lot of meditation tracks out there that provide this if you are not able to live by the sea, (know you have both lived in California at various times in your life).

Hope that helps, and if not, the intention was honourable.  ;) Sweet dreams.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'