Author Topic: lost keys.  (Read 1086 times)

Offline bestgranny

lost keys.
« on: March 18, 2018, 06:35:08 AM »
my sister returned from 3 months in NZ and the 1st day home lost her keys. this was on Monday
12th March. so after a few days i did a horary "where are my sisters keys" i got an asc 3 deg libra. this was not any good and also no libra in her chart, she is a Pisces.. so yesterday saturday 16 March she asked me to do her horary so i did where are my keys. i got a 0 deg Virgo asc. !! and a moon at end of pisces in void of course. how can this happen the have to be somewhere and ive never had this happen before. what have i done wrong.

Offline fensi88

• Horary sports astrology
Re: lost keys.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 09:52:49 PM »
Post the chart or data for the chart when she ask the question.

Offline bestgranny

Re: lost keys.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 08:14:28 AM »
Hi Fensi. guess what she found them after almost 10 days of tearing the house apart. They were in her handbag which she had searched and search and emptied out. It seems she had a side pocket with a zip which she had forgotten about. so thats why i kept on getting negative answers, The Keys were not LOST. I was asking the wrong question. I should have said where my sisters keys. Or maybe " what has she done with the keys. Thank you so much for showing some interest you are a good soul.