Author Topic: Diverticulitis  (Read 712 times)

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: Diverticulitis
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »
Ian just went in for his very first colonoscopy.  There were no polyps, but the procedure did display what part of his intestine is being affected by the diverticulitis.  So he has been scheduled for bowel resection surgery on June 29, 2018 @ 12:30 pm in Salem.  The ascendant will be 27:56 Virgo, conjunct his Venus.  I'm not too worried, but I am concerned about 5 planets being retrograde at that date.

Respectfully submitted,
Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: Diverticulitis
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 09:23:09 AM »
Although Mercury will be direct at the time of Ian's surgery, he did remind me of the old aphorism I always quote during times of ME Rx.  All that retrograde energy suggests that it's a good time to resolve long-standing issues.

Don B.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 09:46:56 AM by Don Borkowski »
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR