Author Topic: Face reading and astrology  (Read 5293 times)

Offline Robynne

Re: Face reading and astrology
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 05:19:43 PM »
I was always trained to associate research with the 8th house--

Confirmed re: Pluto (10) in the 8th being research Don.

With  Pluto in Virgo in the 8th;

2015: I worked for Key Research

2017: I worked for National Research Bureau

Both employers are market research companies, also a whole lot of genealogy research and astrology research were added into the mix as well.

* Not promoting brands or companies here though, just using that to illustrate a point, along with the fact that work based confidentiality clauses are the norm for these work contracts.

Both my late husband and son had/have 8th house Pluto's as well.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 05:51:50 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 10:47:46 AM »
Robynn, I know you addressed Don, but that is very cool.  I love 8th house Pluto (except for my mother's!).  Pluto and 8th house together are "doubling down" on the depth discoveries, the drive to get to the bottom of things, to find real answers that make sense. 

This forum site has been as slow as molasses for me lately, so I will post this all at once, Don's late wife's horoscope along with Angelina Jolie's chart (see in photos Angelina has a definite earlobe connected to the face without the independent curve).  They have similarities in their charts.  Both of them have the 4th house ruler conjunct to the ASC.  This surely implies attachment to family in some real way, like wearing your family on your sleeve, or on your face.  It's a big deal.

In Georgies' case, there is also the 10th house ruler conjunct to the DSC, one being 3 degrees away and the other being 4 degrees away.  Don states that Georgie became emancipated from her parents at around the age of 16, and moved into an apartment of her own while attending high school. In 1966 I see Neptune along with the Nodal axis transiting across the IC and squaring Venus.  SA Sun had the year before met with Jupiter (5th house ruler) perhaps establishing her need to have "more fun", and then at age 16 SA Mars was square to the Sun, ruler of the ASC, suggesting the need to establish that individual self expression.

In Angelina's chart, we see the IC ruler, Venus, on her ASC exactly, with Saturn - the ruler of her DSC, nearby in the 12th house.  Angelina had a strained relationship with her father early on.  He had affairs and left the marriage early.  She hardly saw him.  I believe she felt very attached anyway, very defined by the separation, and very angry about it.  It was extremely personal to her.  At age 11 when SA Saturn arrived at the ASC and the Venus, she had been completely gone from her father for 5 years and then returned home to Los Angeles.  That is when she decided that acting was for her.

If you have followed all this, thank you for reading and paying attention.  Comments are always welcome.  BTW, Angelina's chart is rated  AA and Georgie's time was given to me by Don who rectified it for her by a few minutes.   
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 11:01:41 AM by Barbara Ybarra »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 11:58:08 AM »
Thanks Barbara,

Now here's some weighty chart studies with both Georgie Borkowski and Angelina Jolie in the mix. Those I need to study

Now back to the earlobe subject, I have long earlobes, but they are still attached to my face, they are similar to my grandaughters, so we  both have big ears, and we are both good listeners, but a comment from Chris Sarah in the previous page, reminded me that I did wear very heavy hooped earrings in my younger days and had two sets of piercings, so probably stretched them.

Comparing facial features to charts, am not so sure that works. Taking a famous person for comparison, my closest likeness in my younger years for facial structure and colouring etc, was Valerie Bertinelli. Now there is no dna or familial connection there, the charts are quite different except for generational influence, and I am not an actress.

DNA determines physical makeup, but characteristics are learned or adapted behaviour so that equates to facial expressions, and thats why I find it all so fascinating, my initial study was in cosmetology though, studying facial types, skin tones, skin and hair analysis to choose complementary hairstyling. (Venus very widely trine that Pluto in the 8th if a 9 degree orb is allowable). That study and work started at age 16, was independant of both parents at age 17, but mostly always kept in touch.

Cheers for the topic starter Barbara, Astro faces is still the best web site I know for comparison on this subject. Maybe people could go to their Asc - Sun - Moon placing and agree or disagree about similarities.  ;D

http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html

* Added note; From memory, Angelina Jolie has a brother that looks very similar to herself?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:59:11 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »
Thanks, Robynne; I had forgotten what hat website was called.   I am listed there under Leo/Virgo/Sagittarius.
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Robynne

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 02:20:13 PM »
Thankyou Don. Thats a nice smiling photograph.

I am listed there under Pisces/Pisces/Aquarius, second in from left, must admit, there is a fairly good resemblance to the woman next to me, but her jawline is squarer than mine.

;D

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2018, 06:21:18 AM »
That website astrofaces could be better, that’s for sure.  It’s really difficult to find your Sun-Moon-ASC set there because there is no order to them.  I saw your pic, Robynne.  I knew you right away from your abundant hair!  Very cute smile.  I’m there under Libra-Aries-Scorpio, top row right and then bottom row right.  I don’t know how I got there the first time, and then the second one was taken a couple of years ago at an NCGR meeting when I showed up with no makeup and no sleep, thus the red eyes.  The woman who took it just said it was for research, so I said ok.  Wish I could take it down, ugh.  I like the little boy’s face below me on the top, because he looks just like my brother when he was young, and like one of my grandkids.  I don’t think they have examples on that site for all sets.

I’m thinking that the Sun-Moon-ASC might not be the best way to categorize faces.  Perhaps it would be cool to see sets that were ASC with hard aspects from planets to the ASC.  Etc.  Difficult research for sure.  I think I will stay interested in studying this, but I’m pretty sick of earlobes right now.   

Offline Robynne

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2018, 07:42:36 PM »
Barbara, if you don't have two of your photographs in the same row, then I think I've just found your doppelganger!  ;)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2018, 06:24:12 AM »
Yes, vertical row on the right, Robynne. As I said, ugh.  Some days are meant to be spent at home hiding in my bathroom, or maybe at the spa. 

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2018, 08:10:12 AM »
Ok, so, one more for people with earlobes which directly attach to the face without curving around first.  Tyler Henry, the Hollywood Medium, whom I happen to think is the real thing, has earlobes attached.  I saw that astrotheme has put up a time for his birth and in the source notes they say it was a twitter from Tyler himself.  I watch his shows quite consistently.  He does cold readings (or so he says), and of course the idea for the public is to see if he can bring up something which is so private that he couldn't have discovered it other than contacting their people on the other side.  He does this all the time.

The horoscope below shows Pluto conjunct to the IC.  Jupiter, which rules the 4th house, is oriental.  His whole direction and purpose in life is to help others to connect to their loved ones on the other side, and to help people to prepare for and understand what death is.  He seems very connected to his mother, since she is the one who drives him around to all his meetings.  His grandmother had cancer and passed on when he was age 10 or 11, and this is when he discovered that he had psychic abilities.  He started reading publicly at his high school assembly.  In spite of the abundance of planets in his 5th house, he seems rather shy and unsure about it rather than theatrical. Just acting?  I don't think so. His face often breaks out in a sweat when he is doing readings. 

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2018, 09:20:03 AM »
Barb,
Did you notice that Tyler Henry and Georgie were both born on January 13th?? 

Don
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2018, 11:10:37 AM »
Not exactly, Don, thank you for pointing that out.  I flinched when I saw the January 13, but couldn't remember who it was.  I guess I look at too many charts.  The Sabian saying for that degree is "An ancient bas-relief carved in granite remains a witness to a long forgotten culture"; and, of course, what is a forgotten culture but our own roots, our lineage and heritage, our connection between the past and what is in us now.

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2018, 06:48:45 PM »
I know it is off topic, but I am always interested in the charts of psychics and mediums.

Look at the conjunction of Sun-Neptune-Vertex-Uranus, which is also involved in a rolling parallel with Mars included.   A good indicator of possible psychic ability, futher enhanced by septile aspects and a biquintile to the Ascendant.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2018, 12:09:29 AM »
According to Henry, he noticed that he had clairvoyant abilities when he was ten years old.[19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Henry

At age 10, he was running Rahu-Mercury in his Vimshottari Dasha.  Rahu is in the 2nd House of speech and status, while Mercury participates in a wonderful Dhan Yoga--a combination for wealth--with yogakaraka graha Mars.

Vimsottari Dasa:

Rah MD: 1997-10-01 (8:54:57 am) - 2015-10-01 (5:32:31 pm)

Antardasas in this MD:

Rah: 1997-10-01 (8:54:57 am) - 2000-06-13 (12:36:35 pm)
  Jup: 2000-06-13 (12:36:35 pm) - 2002-11-07 (2:33:36 am)
  Sat: 2002-11-07 (2:33:36 am) - 2005-09-13 (1:07:33 am)
  Merc: 2005-09-13 (1:07:33 am) - 2008-04-01 (9:56:52 am)
  Ket: 2008-04-01 (9:56:52 am) - 2009-04-19 (10:03:04 pm)
  Ven: 2009-04-19 (10:03:04 pm) - 2012-04-19 (3:29:19 pm)
  Sun: 2012-04-19 (3:29:19 pm) - 2013-03-14 (8:43:12 am)
  Moon: 2013-03-14 (8:43:12 am) - 2014-09-13 (5:26:20 am)
  Mars: 2014-09-13 (5:26:20 am) - 2015-10-01 (5:32:31 pm)

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2018, 08:01:28 AM »
Hi Alice.  Right, I saw that too. I had the Vertex in the chart originally, but I took it out because the 5th house is so squished full of planets that they cannot be seen.  I don't claim to really understand what the Vertex is all about but I do think there is something spooky to it, if I may use that word. 

Thanks, James, for those who follow Vedic.  In Western astrology I see that the Moon nodal axis (the Rahu-Ketu) was conjunct-opposed to Tyler's Saturn in November of 2006 just before he turned 11.  I think it is safe to say that he started appreciating his ability during and after the time when his grandmother was dying, though we don't know the date of her passing.  Many psychics report that a close family member passing to the other side is the impetus or allowance of the psychic ability.  In Western astrology we see Saturn is in mutual reception with Neptune.  We could say that they "feed" each other.  Saturn rules his 5th house (of performance, if we may call it that), and Neptune rules the 8th (of those who have died and left us a gift).  As you say, James, money is involved.  The Moon Nodal axis is in the 2nd-8th.  Hopefully this young man will manage his money wisely, and not let it go to his head.     

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2018, 08:33:32 AM »
I've known of at least 2 people born on 1/13 who did not manage their money wisely.

DB