Author Topic: couple has same birthdates, same year  (Read 181 times)

Offline bjorkstrand

couple has same birthdates, same year
« on: May 15, 2018, 06:08:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWG_g_0SoUQ   couple has same birthdates, same year

enjoy

Jim

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: couple has same birthdates, same year
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 10:28:26 PM »
Thanks, Jim,

If any one should happen to remember the late astrologer, Al H. Morrison, it's my understanding that he and his wife also shared a DOB.

My late wife's bio dad, mother and aunt all had the same degree rising! (0 Scorpio).

Don B.
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Robynne

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:54:08 PM »
Interesting..

Feel like I have been over contributing lately, but this synchronicity still intrigues me;

Aquarius  9' 20" Ascendant   -   My father.
Aquarius  9' 34" Ascendant   -   My late husband, kid's dad.
Aquarius  13' 27" Ascendant -   Myself.

And yet my late husband and father were absolutely nothing alike in appearance, mannerisms, or almost any other factor I could think of.
All birth times were supplied by respective mothers and are documented, so would be considered A to AA data.

~Only with the heart can you see rightly, what is invisible to the naked eye~

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 07:28:12 AM »
Thanks for posting that, Jim.  That is a cute story.  The clip shows one birth certificate with the birth time on it, but not the other one.  Too bad. 

My granddaughter who is now 6 years old was born about an hour after another baby girl was born in the smallish town they live in.  Later, they were both in the same nursery school together.  My daughter told me that the two of them always had their heads together, and that they were very much interested in the same things and acted a lot alike.  Right now my granddaughter is in a private school and does not see her anymore,  but I have a feeling they will find each other through Girl Scouts or something.

Robynne, you have not been overcontributing.

-Barbara

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 05:21:15 PM »
and same hospital, a little bit of destiny

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 07:44:45 PM »
thanks barbara
my brains r a little foggy these days
here's jamie's chart

I was born on the same day as david branch(whose he) he's the head of the OHL(ontario hockey league) + chl, we have mars conjunct jupiter, I think he's got it rising, I'm the opposite sign rising.