Author Topic: Justin Trudeau  (Read 432 times)

Offline James Williams

Justin Trudeau
« on: June 11, 2018, 12:25:48 AM »
Someone had better advise him to be extremely mindful of his communication for the rest of this summer...as well as his health...

On June 26, the True Nodes begin a 77 consecutive day "stationary" transit period, which will strongly affect his natal Venus (10,3), natal Rahu, natal Ketu, and perhaps even natal Saturn.

The Nodes will be transiting his 6th and 12th Houses in his Jyotisha birth chart...disputes, dis-ease, debt, confrontation, misunderstandings, and litigation are all front burner issues here...

"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline bjorkstrand

Re: Justin Trudeau
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 02:32:43 AM »
no need to worry, they're useless.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 05:16:55 AM »
bjorkstrand, the Nodes are NOT useless...especially in one's Jyotisha charts...

;)
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 06:44:23 AM »
James  I agree with you 100%   The moon's nodes, along with mars, are aspecting my natal venus.  Venus is in my 8th house in the western chart-venus has always been a death marker for me--not me personally, but people in my live.  A long time friend of mine died on MAy 13--he was 87 and had some strong pluto and saturn  transits going on, so it did not surprise me.  I expect other people will pass away in my life since this transit of mars/nodes is not over.   AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 07:14:45 AM »
       Here is Trudeau's current Vedic biwheel.    In his rasi, his highest planet, degree-wise is Jupiter and in his Navamsha chart, Jupiter is in Pisces.   So counting from Pisces as his Karakamsa Asc., trans Rahu, Ketu & Mars are activating his 5th/11th axes.
      Counting from Moon as Chandra Lagana, trans Rahu, Ketu & Mars are also activating Houses 5 & 11.   What could this mean?   His Sun in Sag is on the MOST EFFECTIVE POINT of the 5th House, being hit by trans Saturn.
      For Leo Ascendants, Rahu, Ketu & Moon are malefics....and these are active transit-wise.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:34:54 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 09:01:29 AM »
Thank you Amy, but I merely state what my teachers have taught me.  What I don't understand is that people who obviously do not know Jyotish, try to argue contrarily to Jyotish principles.  That just shows complete ignorance, and a lack of respect for those millions who do know Jyotish...now perhaps Bjork was saying that the Nodes are useless in Western astrology, but that can be refuted as well.  His comment is just erroneous...

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 05:47:18 AM »
Hi James, speaking of Nodes as being important in astrology, how about this....."On the USA chart, the tr North Node in Leo is on a Return exactly now. It was around before in April 1981, just as Reagan was nearly assassinated (in March). There in October 1962 for the Bay of Pigs Cuban Missile Crisis. There in the first half of 1944 with World War 11 being bitterly fought to a conclusion the following year. It is a critical point.

The USA North Node in Leo is the leadership node. When 9/11 happened tr Neptune was opposition the Node for what was not only a shocking atrocity but also a considerable dent to the USA’s self-esteem. In 2019 tr Uranus will also square the US Node. The last time Uranus was in Taurus square the Node, Roosevelt was in the White House, coping with a recession. History never repeats exactly so it’ll be interesting to see what turns up this time round."

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:49:33 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 05:50:26 AM »
Hi Halina, thank you for this post...we are all in for some very interesting times between now and the next election in 2020...

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 07:44:37 AM »
vedic astrology? it's a joke. I am NOT a scorpio and will never be a scorpio.
The nodes aren't going to bother Trudeau. Saturn might. Saturn got the bag lady.pity. I think Trudeau can handle it.
Wake-up.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »
Your ignorance is evidently increasing...and you're the one that's asleep...

;D

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 09:18:02 AM »
vedic astrology is FAKE news. Happy birthday Donald Trump(trumpy)

I am not a scorpio, Arnold the strongman is NOT a cancer, daaaaaa

Offline James Williams

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 11:05:15 AM »
So then you're saying that Noel Tyl is wrong for not saying that Vedic astrology is fake?

Noel Tyl doesn't believe Vedic astrology is fake news. 

Listen to those who know.

But it just seems that I am casting pearls before swine, as Jesus said...

Offline James Williams

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 12:25:27 PM »
In the last 10 years on this forum, I've contributed nearly 5000 posts.  Over 4000 of them are related to Jyotisha analysis and interpretation.

Now, don't you think that if Noel thought that Vedic astrology was a joke, that he would have stepped in by now and asked me to cease posting any posts having to do with Jyotish?

Actually, this is what Noel thought of it back in 2010, and even though he hasn't been with us here the past couple of years, I doubt that his view has changed...

Dear James:

thank you so much for being with us in the Forum and for contributing so strongly and gracefully.

--I have an idea:

I'd like to invite you to write next month's Analytical Techniques Essay.  --Suggeted title: East Meeting West --Painlessly.

Covering: the mindset to have the two systems together operationally; how to practice the two together; and the rewards one can expect.  About 1800 words.

Something like that.

--Would you be so kind as to telephone me so that we may discuss details a bit more?

Best times:  7-10:30 AM every day, PDT.   [480] 816-0000

Thank you.

Now, this is what we came up with...

http://www.noeltyl.com/techniques/100831.html

I also challenge you to find any jyotishi, who, in his or her writings, has emphasized a person's Jyotisha Sun sign.

Now stop throwing the baby out with the bath water, and stopping your ears, and blinding your eyes.

Your statement that the Nodes are useless and that Vedic astrology is a joke is...

Truly a joke, LOL.

;)

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 04:57:09 PM »
James  I think that you  (and HAlina) both give very good information about both systems of astrology.  Vedic and western astrology both have their  advantages.  AMY

Offline James Williams

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 07:53:31 AM »
Thank you Amy.  It just pisses me off when those who obviously are ignorant regarding Jyotish make those broad sweeping "declarations" that it's false or fake or outdated or a joke, etc.  Why comment on something you obviously know very little about?  Especially when Noel has never condemned it, and has obviously seen the advantages of combining the two approaches...