Author Topic: jon paul Steur  (Read 210 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

jon paul Steur
« on: June 13, 2018, 05:11:56 AM »
This guy died 1/1/2018 and he was an actor in Star trek, Ithink.   it has been determined that his death was suicide.   He was born 3/27/1984 in Escondido, CA--near SanDiego.   AMY

Offline Halina

Re: jon paul Steur
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 08:54:46 AM »
       How about a short biography Amy, otherwise WHO IS THIS GUY?    Below is his 90* tridial indicating, yes, a suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Paul_Steuer
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:57:39 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 04:50:38 PM »
JOn acted  in Star TreK: the next generation.  He then was on  the TV Show Will and Grace.  He quit acting, moved to Portland Oregon, started a rock band and opened a restaurant   Not sure how long he was living in Portland, but that was where he was living when he died.  AMY

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 09:29:29 AM »
Hate it when we lose another 'good one'---this Vegan who obviously loved animals. I find that frequently in my research, many who commit suicide are simply too sensitive for this brutal earth plane.....not because of being an addict or mentally ill. I need to review again--was his 12th activated?

I live in Escondido--surprised to hear of a celebrity from this previously unknown town. And he was educated in Colo.  Hmmm, we existed in the same locales. Maybe a similar vibration makes me grieve for someone I never heard of before this thread. Maybe because my ex bf committed suicide. Maybe the recent rash of celebrity suicides. Or maybe my own battles with depression.

Love actor David Spade's sad, but true comment: " IT'S A ROUGH WORLD OUT THERE PEOPLE. TRY TO HANG ON."

Stacy
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:31:20 AM by Stacy »
"It is not possible for us to know each other except as we manifest ourselves in distorted shadows to the eyes of others. We do not even know ourselves; therefore, why should we judge a neighbor? Who knows what pain is behind virtue, and what fear behind vice?..."  SENECA

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 02:41:16 PM »
My aunt lived near this town in the late 1960's and it was nice.  I cannot figure out what draws people to  show business--I could not stand to be in the spotlight    AMY