Author Topic: A Bit Easier Vocational Exercise  (Read 12750 times)

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: A Bit Easier Vocational Exercise
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 10:12:35 AM »
I must agree, Gerry's MHEP clearly does suggest broadcasting, but I have no idea if Gerry had any formal training during those years when he was at loose ends.
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 10:16:06 AM »
Thanks to everyone who participated in this exercise.

~~Don
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline James Williams

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 04:07:58 AM »
I confess that I really couldn't really see the inclination to medicine at the outset, either. 

Don B.

In looking at his Jyotisha natal chart, it's easier to see his obsession with medicine.  The 6th House rules becoming a doctor in one's Jyotisha chart...his 6th House ruler is in the 7th, thus aspecting his 1st House of self.  And his 6th House contains Rahu, and it is aspected by six planets!

;D
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline jonidna

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2022, 03:57:44 PM »
AN UNORTHODOX ACTOR/ACTRESS

Midheaven ...following it. 
MC GEM

MERCURY LEO

SUN        LEO

then:
SUN.  OPP.   SATURN in AQ.   (rehearse, rehearse, rehearse & UNcommon out of the box)

Offline jonidna

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2022, 05:28:34 PM »
I took a risk of embarrassing myself and I
succeeded in doing so.

Offline onieronaut7

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2022, 04:17:53 PM »

I know I am chiming in a bit late but I have continually seen the Scorpio-Dr association (Pluto) for many, many years.  Mercury being the ruler of the MC is of course conjunct Pluto in the 11th with Pluto ruling the 3rd (communications).  Gerry was very much involved with "communications" and his 11th house rules "one's wishes," and he wished to be a physician, however the Sun Saturn combination made his dreams (Neptune 12th conjunct Asc.) dissolve away and slip out of reach as Saturn often does
.  Scorpio and healing go hand in hand and it is obvious that Gerry made an attempt at both careers (Gemini MC).  Neptune in the 12th conjunct the Asc.often is seen in the charts of Drs.  Mercury, the 3rd house and its ruler Pluto all put in their appearances for Gerry's ventures into radio and Saturns condition suggests to major difficulties regarding Pluto and Mercury rulerships.