Author Topic: Best Russian Spy Chart Ever!!!  (Read 556 times)

Offline In Stitches

Best Russian Spy Chart Ever!!!
« on: July 25, 2018, 04:30:58 PM »
https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_245gw_maria_butina_2018724_hp.1151.34887.png&res=75https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_245gw_maria_butina_2018724_hp.1151.34887.png&res=75http://

Maria Butina is the gorgeous Russian Spy who the FBI decided to pick off in their investigations. They caught her infiltrating the NRA. This chart is just too amazing. Butina is Sun-Pluto in Scorpio possibly with Moon in Scorpio. Could just stop right there, right?

Nah, it gets better.

Mars is, get this, 1 Aries!!!! And it's squaring the stellium of Uranus 29 Sag-Uranus 30 Sag-Neptune 9 Capricorn. And Venus is squaring Neptune too. She is so sneaky, so gorgeous, so tripped up by guns. Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries. Dashiell Hammett said you can always tell a liar because he/she will be the first one to believe your lies. Some guy lied to her and she believed him.  t. Chiron is passing over her Mars and that's square her Saturn Return. Did you see that Jennifer Lawrence movie last year?

Hope I can load the chart.

Maria Butina
b.. Nov. 10, 1988
Bernaul, USSR

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 04:33:30 PM by In Stitches »

Offline Halina

Re: Best Russian Spy Chart Ever!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 07:33:14 AM »
Thanx, "In Stitches"
     Here is Wikipedia's biography....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Butina
Father was an entrepreneur in the furniture biz, ruled by Venus & Jupiter.    Mother was an engineer, ruled by Mars,     She was a grad in Political Science, ruled by the asteroid Pallas....also a degree in teaching, Sun, r9, High Ed trine Ceres, to nurture, 3rd, communicate.   Being a spy we would expect the following to be emphasized....12th, Neptune, Pisces.
Below is her speculative, rectified chart......asteroid LIE for lies.
     Furniture is made of wood....wood is ruled by Libra/Venus.....both her and dad owned furniture stores....thus Venus in Libra & Libra MH fits.   10th is the father.
     Now let's check if her name "Maria" fits the rectification.   Letters of her name should be depicted angularly, either vertically or horizontally.   Lets break her name down to....MAR-I-A....MAR stands for Mars angular at the IC, letter i is ruled by Venus, angular in the 10th, letter A is ruled by Aries, angular.
So after the rectification, even her name checks out.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:01:20 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 10:42:46 AM »
       More on Maria here....3rd article, scroll down to it.....http://www.neptunecafe.com/NewsScope.html

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 04:29:24 PM »
Thanks Halina for the insights. Would be too good if those Scorpio planets are in the 12th house. Sagittarius is very sporty.

I watch the TV show "The Americans" whenever I can. I also heard the original FBI agent tell about the real story behind that spy scandal. The idea is that the agents took on the names of dead babies from obituaries and they lived normal lives in the U.S. But their houses were totally bugged and they were followed around for 10 years. I think she is too flashy and pretty and in everyone's faces to really be a spy but what do I know.

Offline pdw

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 03:43:30 AM »
Thanks, In Stitches, for the intriguing example. It'll be interesting to see what happens with her case.

Mercury also is in the Scorpio stellium, no doubt adding keen observation, a penetrating mind, and resourceful problem-solving to her fixed assets and alleged spy work. All in all, I think her chart reflects a very capable individual and daring young go-getter (with that prominent Mars at AP, as you mentioned) - which she proved early on with some impressive...more conventional accomplishments (per Wiki and Halina): received a teaching degree; elected to serve in a public office, at 19; built a furniture retail business at 21; and earned a Masters degree.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 03:23:10 PM »
Hi pdw. Thanks for your added insights. An old friend of mine was a triple Scorpio with most of the inner planets in Scorpio as well. He worked for the military spying on the Russians because he was well educated (was drafted to go to Vietnam). It sounded like a really boring job.

This Scorpio is really out there with it. Maybe that's why she's been caught. Scorpio is sort of meant to stay in the background. Did you see "The Sparrow?" I wouldn't want to be a Russian trying to live in the U.S. I used to know one and I had to stop going to the movies while I knew her because the villains are always Russian.

The spies who the FBI followed were really low key people. One of them was a beautiful woman. She was kind of the one who was most suspicious probably because she was the most fun to watch. The FBI agent said that they even spoke English at home.

Offline pdw

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 02:28:53 AM »
Maybe transiting Jupiter conjunct her natal Pluto is part of the arrest timing. That combo from Dec. 2017- July 2018, including a retrograde, might reflect a period of high risk, overconfidence, increased exposure. Good if you're starting a business, maybe not so good if you're involved in illegal activity. 

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 03:06:50 PM »
Thanks, pdw. She was probably too full of herself, which can be a good thing for getting noticed. Maybe not good for being a spy. We actually don't know if she really is a spy. Would be interesting to find out how they caught her.