Author Topic: The Primary Query  (Read 5695 times)

Offline James Williams

The Primary Query
« on: August 04, 2018, 04:42:33 AM »
Oftentimes, when a person contacts an astrologer about an important issue, that specific time contains clues as to what that important issue is.

Attached is such a chart...can you ascertain what house or planetary significations are highlighted here in regards to that particular important issue?
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: The Primary Query
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 05:47:16 AM »
The MC-IC are highlighted since the Moon is applying to Mercury there, and Moon is always a secondary confirming statement if the answer is clear.  Mercury brings in the 8th house.  Perhaps a question of death of a parent or the transfer of an inheritance, since Pluto is in the 2nd house of money and rules the querent.  There is a lot going on in the chart, so it might even answer multiple questions regarding the subject, whatever it is.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 02:49:36 AM »
Thank you Barbara and Dean...both of you are very close with your comments regarding money and reversals...

Here is the man's birth info...born June 24, 1972, at 6:06 AM IST, in Ludhiana, India.

Does it contain similarities with the timing of the phone call chart to the astrologer regarding his primary query?  What is highlighted in his natal chart at the time he called the astrologer?
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 06:35:22 AM »
Thank you Dean for not saying that I shouldn't use Pluto.  I like playing with horary but I don't do it very often, and don't use all of the traditional rules when I try it.  In fact, when I use it I do it to further discover how a person "feels" about what is going on in the life, and that certainly is not what William Lilly nor John Frawley had/have in mind.

Looking at the querant's birth chart shows transiting Saturn conjunct Jupiter in the 6th house (so, as Dean suggests it might pertain to a work change), and also there is a solar arc Saturn conjunct Mars.  This puts an emphasis on Saturn involvement, which rules his 7th house.  So perhaps it brings in the health of a partner or the effects of his decision on a partner.... but I can't decide more specifically than that  Also, a convergence of secondary progressions in his 2nd house suggests the money picture is changing, perhaps the desire to increase it in combinations with the responsibilities.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 01:53:46 AM »
Thanks again Barbara and Dean...both of you would have easily followed this narrative...

"Most of you have correctly identified the primary query of the native. My objective is to drive home the point that when the Prasna [horary] is spontaneous and the quernet is impelled by the divine to ask an astrologer, only those prasna charts are reliable.

In the given example the native contacted the priest of a temple for recommendations of good astrologer, who gave him my reference. The time used for the Prasna is the time of first call he made to fix up the appointment. He is an entrepreneur and currently going through rough patch. He is not able to service the bank loans and has to resort to selling of some of his properties...his natal chart also confirms the problems he is facing.

Best wishes,

K Rajesh Chaudhary"

:)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 05:58:14 AM »
Thanks, James. 

Of course I like to be right, so I find myself trying to infer more than what was shared.  Ha ha...but more importantly it is to learn something.   It’s charming that in India they even chart the question of finding the right astrologer.  I like that.