Author Topic: Hurricane  (Read 383 times)

Offline rollanrm

Hurricane
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:30:58 PM »
I don’t see anyone commenting on Hurricane Florence so I’ll say something.
First I note that last month’s solar eclipse at 18 Leo fell just inside the 4th house of  the nation’s weather conditions and land and conjuncting its 4th house 16 Aquarius  cusp - if you accept the pretty reliable and working Scorpio rising chart.

Asteroid STORM is  in that chart’s 12th house at 25 Libra trine the chart’s fourth house 25 degree moon in Aquarius. Especially since asteroid FLORENCE at 1 Virgo in the destiny 10th  sextiles national Venus at 2 Cancer, these easy aspects look as though any hurricane that arrived and got named Florence could well have its way as anticipated, could let rip, destroy plenty of property as imagined and perhaps take life since Venus is in the 8th and FLORENCE in Virgo is ruled by the ruler of the 8th which is Mercury.

Related to these speculations I will mention something that surprised me the other day which possibly adds to the claims of any Scorpio rising chart. I was looking at a net news article here in Australia which purported to convey a whole slew of facts about astrology it wasn’t expected readers would know.  To my surprise, since many years ago and in I think it was a German book about astrology I read the minority signs were Scorpio and Sagittarius. However this article maintained that Scorpio was the majority sign in America.

It would certainly be appropriate if that were the case to the extent the ascendant is supposed to be the body, the people of a nation and their mythos. Scepticism is naturally always directed upon Scorpio as America’s rising sign as would Americans be so outgoing with that sign representing their character? To which the usual response is that this is an ascendant that trines Jupiter and Sun. I have to say I feel Scorpio rising for the people and general mythos  would fit the various sex obsessions of the nation and also the levels of secrecy and intrigue in government.

Finally, I would mention that the irrepressible GianPaolo diCoco  has recently come out for a Scorpio rising chart but for the 2nd of July because he can fit that with the vote for independence. He says his chart works perfectly across history especially for solar arcs but of course if you accept his claims you then have a Cap moon and not the Aquarian moon in 4th which I feel better fits America’s super dramatic, unexpected weather and quake events.

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
Re: Hurricane
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 04:16:04 AM »
Rollan,

Thanks for the prompt.

Time is short this morning, or else I am simply running behind, but it is interesting how transiting Jupiter is square the August 21, 2017 Eclipse whose path exited the U.S. exactly where Florence is landing. Affect felt by major eclipses run from 6 months to a year but transits can trigger sensitive points years a decades ahead.

Michael Wolfstar from Neptune Cafe makes the case for Scorpio Rising. And Ray Merriman published the July 2nd chart sometime back... You can pull up their articles with a quick Google. Sorry no time for links.

HVA

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 05:35:14 AM »
Thanx, here's an interesting article on Florence......http://www.star4cast.com/hurricane-florence-neptune-in-terrifying-aspect/

Offline Steven7

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 07:46:05 PM »
 Wowzer   The Cosmic guacamole is about to hit the fan !
   This is a USA  chart somewhat, Sagittarius , Scorpio etc.? I guess cases can be made for a few contenders.  Some layers of astrology can be assessed without Ascendant and houses.
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

Transits September 13th, 2018.

http://planetwatcher.com/#1536878191

Firstly we see Ketu, oh no we don't because all the chart makers leave it out.
  But if we did see Ketu he would be back at the scene of the crime at 4-44 Aquarius st. where the Monster Blood Moon Mad Max Mars Eclipse took place.

USA has Mars Uranus midpoint at 15 Gemini
 Aspected by transits of Moon, Mars, Mercury,Neptune and Chiron all pointing at that midpoint address as the wicked hurricane closes in on the N Carolina and as dozens of houses explode and burn in Massachusetts north of Boston.

Earlier this year  Feb 15 Solar eclipse 27-07 Aquarius in full aspect to  USA  Lilith

conjunct USA Moon in this chart aspecting USA Pluto.

Transiting Sun is aspecting Neptune , Mars, the nodes and Pof con Vertex  in USA chart.

Maybe  the nodes have much to do with displacement of millions in the Carolinas and thousands in Massachusetts.

Clyde Lewis  Ground Zero  is doing an interesting show tonight  on the Sun , mag fields and these events.

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 10:17:20 PM »
Other points one might notice are:

The last solar eclipse at 18.42 Leo fell at  18. 02 Leo, America's Mars/Saturn midpoint - possibility of death and destruction

Tr Jupiter is at 19 Scorpio traditionally deemed the worst, or one of the worst, degrees on the zodiac - Jupiter here would presumably simply exaggerate (watery) effects

The last lunation at 17 Virgo was conjunct, albeit it not very closely, to 22 Virgo Neptune

Suffering Chiron is currently on the 0  Aries world point and I do see a Net news notice today  declaring there are 9 dangerous storms currently troubling different parts of the globe, not just the Carolinas.

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 11:32:39 PM »
I'm bound to write again to correct a silly mistake, which however has led me to another discovery.

People either didn't notice, or kindly didn't tell me, that introducing this subject I'd begun by pointing out that the last solar eclipse in Leo fell in the 4th conjunct the 4th  cusp (the land and weather conditions) of America's chart if one accepts the apparently working Scorp rising chart. Well obviously it doesn't do this, the eclipse fell in the destiny tenth in opposition   to the fourth cusp.

However, in view of a few articles and you tubes saying dramatic things like Florence is an act of God we need to interpret because science can't or even that it's America's last chance to repent before the Rapture and so on, it occurred to me to look up the position of THEOTES (Godhead) in America's chart. So...and correct me if I muddle facts and figures again....

The last solar eclipse was at 18.42 Leo, America's Saturn/Mars midpoint is at 18.02 and the natal position of THEOTES is 18.44.

Surely much can be said about this including in favour of the Scorp rising chart which will then suitably give the nation, whose currency states "In God We Trust", THEOTES in its destiny and reputation house conjunct its Midheaven. But I think we can assume more is involved.

THEOTES in Leo is God as king of the otherwise republican nation. The fact that the degree corresponds to the Mars/Saturn midpoint arguably gives images of God a rather sharp edge. It is the side of American belief that easily  emphasises hell fire and brimstone and as is happening just now, speculating that maybe this is the beginning of judgement and apocalypse itself.

One can perhaps even see why some are disposed to perceive Florence et al  a harbinger of the Rapture of the church, itself a teaching more stressed in America than almost anywhere.  If this could be represented by anything at all,  presumably it would be by  the disappearance asteroid SCHWANDEN (Ger. to disappear) because ironically it falls in the nation's 8th house at 17 Gemini. This means that at this time it has been exactly squared by the last lunation on 17 Virgo.  The other candidate would be GANYMEDE, the youth snatched to heaven by Zeus, and America has this asteroid at 1.10 Scorpio in its hidden twelfth. With tr Uranus coming up to oppose it during this lunation period here we surely have the signature for speculation and feeling amid current crises.

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 06:41:17 AM »
        Here is the 90* event dial for Hurricane Florence's landfall in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina at 7:15am on Thursday, with midpoints to Sun-Florence.
Weather asteroids as well as land/shore, water asteroids also employed.    See chart below.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 09:42:32 AM »
We are still under the influence of the August 26th Full Moon at 3-12 Pisces.
Pisces is a water sign ,classic ruler  Jupiter , modern ruler
 or outer sub-ruler/co-ruler is Neptune.

The Transits of Saturn + Uranus create a midpoint very close to the Pisces FM.

Trans  Venus 3-05 Scorpio is in Trine hot pocket  Midpoint and the Pisces 3-12 Full Moon.
Water water water, Pisces Ruler Jupiter19  water Scorpio is being conjuncted by trans Moon , water Cancer Ruler, Moon is debilitated in Scorpio.  Neptune is presently is in Pisces aspected by Moon Jupiter.

The wind may be more about Ketu  in Aquarius Air sign visiting the eclipse point of 4-44 Aquarius.

Ketu exacts 4-44 Aquarius on Thursday Sept 20th as the Moon conjuncts it.
http://planetwatcher.com/#1537434000

Later on the 20th we see Mercury combust when Mercury conjuncts the Sun
at 28-03Virgo

2 places mentioned in path of the Pacific Storms are Guam and Hong Kong.
 The transits including Lunations at this time look interactive with their charts.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Hong_Kong_(China)

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Guam_(United_States)

Offline Steven7

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 09:08:51 AM »
Dwindled down to a tropical storm, however it did set off a tornado at Richmond Virginia.
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Richmond_(Virginia)

The  New Moon was at 17 Virgo, this is at the volatile midpoint of Mercury and Mars in Richmond's chart.
One death reported from the tornado.
https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Richmond+Tornado&qpvt=richmond+tornado&FORM=EWRE