Author Topic: Rod Rosenstein  (Read 318 times)

Offline Steven7

Rod Rosenstein
« on: September 14, 2018, 11:13:09 AM »
http://planetwatcher.com/#-156668400
Philadelphia PA January 13, 1965
Noon Chart

Rod Jay Rosenstein is an American attorney serving as United States Deputy Attorney General since 2017. Prior to his current appointment, he served as a United States Attorney for the District of Maryland. At the time of his confirmation as Deputy Attorney General in April 2017, he was the nation's longest-serving U.S. Attorney. Rosenstein was nominated to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, but his nomination was never considered by the U.S. Senate. He is a Republican.

Last month he was in the hot seat before a Congressional committee.
 Looks like lots of transits heading his way starting with the 17 Virgo New Moon.
 Yesterday trans Moon con trans Jupiter at 19 Scorpio was  conjunct his Neptune at that address. Expect   more media face time for him and maybe not in a good way.
The Lunations for the rest of the year make close aspects to planets in his chart.
Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein may soon  be on their way to the political trash heap, we shall see.  The next Full Moon in Aries may slam him hard.

Offline Halina

Re: Rod Rosenstein
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 07:38:41 AM »
Hi Steven 7,  looking at the next Full Moon which occurs on Sept 24, 9 days from today, we have the following triwheel shown below.
Asteroids and transneps are added:   Kronos, chief, Trump;  to be fired Zeus, Volcanus.
      Neptune at 19Scorpio, the accursed degree is aspected at that time by his Solar Arc Sun, which also aspects trans Pluto.
The Full Moon Lunation is aspected by trans Kronos, aka, Trump.    We don't know his birth time, but if any of his angles were
near 2 to 8 Scorpio/Taurus, they would be hit by Solar Arc Uranus and trans Uranus on Sept 24, 2018.
     If he were born at noon, his Asc would be 7Taurus05, with n. Jupiter, law, ruling the 9th of law, trining natal Pluto on 6th, of work.
So September 24 looks ominous for him as you suggest.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:27:13 AM by Halina »

Offline Steven7

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 05:33:04 PM »
 Halina, that would be a trip if you nailed the day that Rowdy Roddy Rosenstein gets the boot.
  It's amazing how the stars and objects you presented align with his natal stars.

We may be seeing a major power shift in America now. Makes great theater and may benefit the nation for a while. Being a skeptic I see no real heroes , just all villains in the play. Trump is a very  strange character owned by other wealthy factions like Sheldon Edelson and Carl Icon. George Soros owns his son in law Jared Kushner  to the tune of a Billion dollars for the loans now due for the purchase of the Antichrist building  666 Fifth Avenue purchased in 2008.

So maybe the Sun is setting for the deepstate weasels  as we see the new boss same as the old boss take command.
 I doubt America will miss creepy Rod Rosenstein and  his associates.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 08:28:02 AM »
Sept 24th, lots of Rod rumors on the radio this morning.

Will Trump soon do his signature move, the striking cobra hand with the phrase
 " You're Fired ".
 Will Rod realize the jig is up and resign ?

Rod 
http://planetwatcher.com/#-156668400

The full Moon will aspect his Mercury Venus and his Pluto Uranus.

The trans Moon con trans Chiron Will square his Venus Mercury and aspect  his Uranus Pluto Midpoint   with a zap from trans Uranus.
http://planetwatcher.com/#1537830480

With the cosmos snapping at his heels I  don't see him surviving.

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 06:29:52 AM »
Hi Steven 7,   I predicted Sept 24 would be ominous for him....so using an orb of +1 day, I would say I'm spot on for his resigning or firing.
Today is Sept 25 well within orb.    See my and Steven 7's reasoning in posts above as well as his chart.