Author Topic: 2018 USA Libra Ingress  (Read 6214 times)

Offline Michael Symms

2018 USA Libra Ingress
« on: September 26, 2018, 05:20:58 PM »
2018 USA FALL EQUINOX SOLAR INGRESS

DATA: September 22, 2018; Washington, DC; 9:54:41 PM EDT; Asc: 03 Gemini 24, Mh: 11 Aquarius 03
NOTE: I will use modern rulerships, because that's what I do. 

Well, here we go. The Sun’s entry into the sign of Libra; i.e., the moment of this year’s Fall Equinox as measured by the western zodiac, is 4 days old, and its relevance is already clear, in fact “hot and heavy”, and we can only expect it to get hotter. Traditionally, this chart in this year represents the national astrological symbolism related to the 3 month period ending at the moment of the winter solstice; i.e., the solar ingress into Capricorn. So, we are looking at the current battle for confirmation of a vacant seat on the Supreme Court as well as the coming mid-term congressional elections. With the Mueller Investigation possibly approaching a “critical mass”. And…?
I will do this in segments, perhaps over 2 or 3 posts in the coming days…

SEGMENT #1
September 26, 2018

MEASUREMENTS, ASPECTS: The first thing that jumped out at me is Saturn (r9), in the 8th house tightly squaring the Sun – Mercury (r1,2,5) conjunction (in the 5th house). The Sun represents primarily, individually, the head of state (and in this chart its 4th house rulership [more on that in a next segment], among other things, includes the party out of power [paradoxically, perhaps] as well as the geographical content and even the weather, some would say…).

ANALYSIS: This feels pretty ominous from the point of view of the POTUS, first and foremost. (Is any POTUS in memory MORE associated with all things LEO? Noting 45’s late Leo Ascendant with Regulus right there…not only a king complex, but the suggestion of a literal king!) Tremendous tension, difficulty, misfortune is suggested here, relating strongly to the 8th house (sexuality, the symbolic “death” of something related to public values, and…) and rooted in all things ruled by the 9th house (legal issues, the courts, foreign countries in general. Astute astrologers should note that the 9th house is also the 12th house from the 10th house.)

CONCLUSION: More to augment later, but I will post this now due to the rapid pace of events.

A) We see that the Kavanaugh nomination is in great conflict and peril, and is certainly the most immediate and apparent political firestorm (I will add more about the following in a next segment; note the Mars (r12) – Uranus (r10) square, from the 9th to the 12th, powerful symbolism of this explosive political conflagration!) in the torrent of one of the craziest and most chaotic periods in modern American politics. I think this doesn’t end well for the POTUS, and prefaces a wide open rift between 45 and this republican senate, which may spark very soon, but fully erupt after the elections, which may be disastrous for both, but fingers will point…yes, I predict Kavanaugh will not be seated, with hell to pay among the republican rulership. And if he IS seated, it will not be sustained, and their trouble will not be averted.

B) There is within the measurements specified above, added to the suppositions I have suggested, a suggestion of financial difficulties imposing a significant negative influence of, quite possibly a reversal of, the long, steady recovery our national economy has enjoyed dating back to the time after the “great recession” of 2008. This could be related to the trade war started by the administration’s unilateral imposition of severe tariffs on imports, which has quickly triggered a trade war which will be to no one’s benefit. (With Mercury ruling the 1st and 2nd house, it is natural that economic stress would affect “we the people” in direct proportion. I hope I am wrong on this one, but…)

C) The Mueller investigation into the Russian interference in our 2016 election and all related concerns would not seem to favor the head of state in the next three months. And that may be an understatement.

Of course, there is more to look at as we align this Ingress symbolism with the current national landscape, and I will follow up soon, for better or worse!

Peace and Love,

Michael
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:58:50 PM by Michael Symms »

Offline Michael Symms

Re: 2018 USA Libra Ingress
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 04:32:52 PM »
I do appreciate your input, Dean.  And I appreciate your instructive sentence, highlighted in blue, no less.  You are certainly a first rate astrologer, and your expertise and experience are unquestioned. 

Please bear with me, as I will add more soon, as stated.  If I am wrong, it won't be the first time, yet I will continue to work and learn.   

I have been looking for your ingress forecast, as I have always been a fan of your admirable skills, particularly in that regard.

Kind Regards,

Michael   

Offline Michael Symms

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 08:33:43 PM »
MUNDANE ASTROLOGY:

2018 USA FALL EQUINOX SOLAR INGRESS CHART

DATA: September 22, 2018 – Washington, DC – 9:54:41 PM EDT – Asc: 03 Gemini 24 – Mh: 11 Aquarius 03

So, as we look to the political ramifications of this particularly critical 3 month period represented by this Solar Ingress Horoscope, we know that the 4th and 5th houses, among other things, represent the opposition political entities and the congressional opposition, in tandem and/or respectively. We see that the Saturn square impacts the rulers of these houses as well as (specifically detailed in my first segment) the POTUS, “we the people” and the national economy.

Now, to illuminate my reasoning: No horoscope operates in a vacuum, and the current lay of the land must, it seems to me, be strongly considered and incorporated into any reasonable practical analysis. In my view, this POTUS exemplifies the symbolism of the Sun and its sign of Leo in an exceedingly unusual, almost unprecedented degree (certainly in modern American politics), and it is therefore quite reasonable to apply a disproportionate weighting to the Sun as leaning towards the POTUS, more so than the weight of the Sun’s rulership assignments here. Good astrologers can disagree, but I subscribe to the philosophy that a horoscope capturing the symbolism of one moment in time and space, though evolving, is in and of itself static. The interpretation is dynamic.

Certainly, there is a paradox in the fact that in terms of the bare symbolism, the tension suggested by this aspect could easily, understandably be interpreted as “frustration and defeat” for the POTUS AND the opposition party. But I don’t see this as viable, due to the lay of the land, as best I can see it, and so my assessment suggests that this powerful, obviously significant aspect speaks of different factors, vis-à-vis the political dynamics.

SEGMENT #2

INITIAL OBSERVATIONS: Notice the Gemini Ascendant, naturally symbolizing the duality of the political divide, currently more extreme in the USA than at any time since the mid-late 1960’s. Secondly, the Moon rushing into the 11th (Placidus) perfectly demonstrate the public focus on the upcoming congressional elections.

MEASUREMENTS, ASPECTS and ANALYSIS: OK, the 11th house, avoided by me in my initial posting. This is challenging, at least for me. Neptune can be that way. I choose modern rulerships, so here Neptune rules the 11th, the party in power of the congress. It is in its own sign, a final dispositor (as is Saturn) in this chart, a strength. It is retrograde, a weakness. There is a very wide trine to Jupiter, which is not a great strength, in my opinion, because; trines are not particularly powerful, though supportive; the orb must be closer; and the powerful and very tight quindecile (165 degree) aspect to the Sun(!) as well as, to a lesser degree, the wide semi-square to Uranus (rMh!) packs a stronger punch…leaving little remaining Neptune energy for Jupiter’s support. (I know, I’m getting too technical and detailed for some, but I know a lot of astrologers!) Honestly, the 11th in this horoscope is easily seen as inconclusive, based on measurements alone. Nevertheless…

We must deal with the 12th house retrograde Uranus (rMh) square to Mars (r12) in Aquarius in the 9th house. Many ways to read this. So, think “ruling party, foreign countries, judicial considerations, and spies, backstabbing, undermining the powers that be.” Sound familiar? Look at the current landscape and piece it together sensibly, astrologers…not forgetting that this very significant and always unpredictable Uranus relates to some measure to the ruler of the 11th. I could edit a lot, but…that’s no fun, and what isn’t relevant?

“So, all this legalistic mumbo jumbo, judiciary, etc., and no mention of Jupiter…eh Michael?” OK, how about a dispositor loop? This ties Jupiter to the previous measurements supporting my judiciary related musings: Jupiter is disposited by Pluto. Pluto resides in the 9th and is disposited by Saturn. Saturn in its own sign (final dispositor) rules the 9th, the house governing the federal judiciary, the high court. Jupiter in Scorpio suggests a fanatical extreme and depth, often related to theocracy or anti-theocracy or uncompromising political dogma. Just look at current events, and you can see the obvious efficacy of astrology, regardless of your own philosophy.

Notice the Moon (r3) in Pisces (the people, the feminine, changes, colored with extreme sensitivity and empathy) supported by a single planetary aspect, enhancing the import of the trine here, with Venus (r6,12) in Scorpio, in the 6th house (social service, the military…).

CONCLUSION:

A) Yes, great difficulty on legal and political fronts for the POTUS. But the Sun-Mercury rulerships related to the congressional opposition party may suggest the loss of a party icon, a highly respected member of the democratic party. On personal principle, I don’t predict literal death, but you can see this undeniably powerful aspect isn’t necessarily a political defeat. (A split electoral decision on the Senate and the House – while entirely possible - just doesn’t cover the power of the Saturn-Sun symbolism in a very important, even historic, mundane horoscope to my satisfaction.) Yes, great concern of economic downturn. But, again, unpleasant (but this is mundane astrology) potential for a natural disaster such as a particularly severe earthquake or a late season hurricane.

B) The current congress, certainly the House, is in the final stages of a form of self-destruction. Increasingly, the Senate feels more vulnerable than anyone would have imagined even a few weeks ago. Women (Moon, Venus), in record numbers, will storm the House. Record numbers of female combat veterans (6th house) are running for office. The #MeToo movement (Pisces) is ready to bring changes to the patriarchal ruling class (Saturn).

C) Infighting between the ruling party powers and allies is likely to explode in the face of a defeat of a scandal-ridden Supreme Court nominee, with the scandal-ridden republican congress finally rebelling against a scandal-ridden POTUS, with intra-party recrimination and finger-pointing all around. Tensions and infighting in the democratic party? Yes, but not on a scale of their self-defeating 2016 implosion. Unexpected tragedy or disaster may damper the imminent Democratic gains, but I think the writing is on the wall.

In any event, enormous changes are coming, faster than you think. “The times, they are a-changing.”

Kind Regards,

Michael

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 05:40:19 AM »
Michael   Very interesting comments   The world is in for some great changes--my view is that Trump is just a symbol--getting rid of him will not make things better.  I wish other participants would take a look at the charts  for Great Britian and Italy as these are the european countries which I think will see great changes in the next few years.  I really think that Italy will go off the euro  and that will lead to a  the european union falling apart  AMY

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 02:04:45 PM »
Just when I thought it couldn’t get any more interesting. Wow!

Thanks for the update Michael and Dean. And hi amy. Good suggestion.

I am learning anew that many times our attempts at lunations, ingress charts, eclipse charts and such leave our analysis “up in the air” according to Charles Jayne.  He taught his students to “connect” those charts to the national charts in question in order to “bring them down to earth.” Then of course we get to discuss which chart is the correct national chart which always a fun discussion. (Here Jayne advised “the more the merrier.”) In the Sibley chart the nation’s identity is highlighted as both Saturn transiting the 1st house and exactly square the MC with transiting Sun-Mercury there, plus transiting Neptune-Moon squaring the Ascendant, suggesting a country that has lost its bearings and working hard to find itself.

In the ingress chart for the fall equinox under discussion I found the Neptune influence something of a “key” to unveiling the mystery, hiding as it were up there just inside the 11th cusp. Neptune is quindecile the Sun and quintile Saturn. We have to also consider the wide orb with the Moon a conjunction in my opinion, and it certainly feels that way. One’s proclivity to believe almost anything, the modern equivalent of bias, seems to have a hypnotic hold on the modern brain like it always has, does and will. It’s biological! At its height “conspiracy theory” reigns in the world where beliefs and superstition clash.  I think the Neptune-Moon conjunction represents a shared psychosis here in Pisces and perhaps a bit of play acting. Manipulating emotions for gain is not beyond the pale if Neptune is nearby and here Neptune represents dissolution, not so much loss and defeat as much as it represents deceit and self-deception. Betrayal comes to mind too.  (I see these charts as multi layered so while it has been pointed out that the 11th represents the party controlling congress, in broader terms I think this house can represent other groups as well. And Michael references the #metoo movement for example as a group that might be seen as represented here in the chart.) Perhaps one of the basest betrayals we know of is that of a man abusing his own strength to physically overpower and dominate a woman sexually. But there are more subtle forms of this abuse that are no less damaging to the victims and can impose a lifetime of suffering. These issues are coming into greater focus (the Neptune-Moon conjunction) and surfacing from a deep well of pain. But fear has until now limited society’s capacity for taking responsibility. The line that is already legally drawn is clear and simple in regards to sexual harassment (Rachel Mitchell read the definition during the hearing). Unfortunately, those lines are stubbornly invisible to some men still, and so distortions and confusion muddies the waters between what is appropriate behavior today versus what was “acceptable,” “funny,” or even brushed off as “horseplay,” (Mitchell’s term) behavior in the past. “Sexual behavior includes rubbing or grinding your genitals against somebody, clothed or unclothed.” Mitchell read. And if that behavior is not consensual? This investigation may just be getting started and now local authorities may decide to open a separate case despite any conclusions reached by the FBI.   

Neptune sextile Pluto in the ingress chart heralds Pluto trying to sneak his way into the 9ths house but clumsily smashing through the wall instead, in the dead dark of night. And we should note that he’s already there. Scientists are arguing for Pluto’s reinstatement as a planet and the case could be made convincingly for what many astrologers already know: Pluto is a planet! Here it seems that the party in power already has its representative seated despite the theatrics and delays. Pluto is power and government. And the party in power at least symbolically has its pick “already seated in the 9th house.Pluto is sextile Jupiter and quintile Chiron. This is tough medicine. The process and appointment of Judge Kavanaugh in the words of Senator Grassly are described well by him and by Mars square Uranus (perhaps the symbol of urgency and pushing to get Kavanaugh confirmed) where he accused the opposition party of “grandstanding and chaos.Pluto is also quindecile with the North Node and the Judge’s reputation was certainly demeaned well enough in the public square, upsetting his professional image with the public at large, and suggesting a degree of separation at some point. Apparently, there is no statute of limitation on sexual assault. Michael already mentioned that if Kavanaugh gets seated (and I think he already has been seated metaphorically) then he may not retain that seat.

Uranus-Mars on the Nodes, seems to want to reach out and form a midpoint with Neptune but appears to be just beyond any reasonable orb. Still, feet on the ground beg to differ. “Something coming out of nowhere” [Tyl] That Tylian phase certainly feels like an apt description of events unfolding. And not just the committee delaying the vote for a week to allow for a “limited in scope” FBI investigation that nobody saw coming. The Facebook breach too sounds suspiciously like an organized attack that could have been launched by a foreign power. So, the ingress chart may not be ALL ABOUT KAVANAUGH. But sowing the seeds of chaos is definitely an objective that America’s enemies have stated ahead of the midterm elections, and those threats still loom large. The US is being attacked by foreign adversaries and fighting within just as Lincoln warned.

Chiron is in the 11th house, exactly opposed Sun-Mercury, the Sun ruler of the 4th house and the party out of power [Bensic] simultaneously symbolizes the President. The “wounded-healer” suggests a growing awareness around many issues facing the nation which have caused personal suffering. Sexual abuse, abuse of alcohol and the opioid crisis are issues being raised in our awareness and not just in the hall of the judicial confirmation hearing. Conversations being had everywhere and especially significant perhaps, conversations in elevators, are literally lifting our sights and awareness; Truth above power.   

And Jupiter! The US economy is the cleanest shirt in the laundry despite the bluster of tariffs. Jupiter quintile Mars, and Mars square Uranus (technology) ruler of the MC, suggests big plans behind the scenes (Mars ruling the 12th and holding Uranus). Big government projects (hopefully not war, but possible counter cyber-attacks) are the traditional role of the Democrats so whatever is being planned will be couched in the name of freedom and individual expression, unleashing a massive forward-looking project of some sort (infrastructure, space exploration, deals and treaties, community support). Venus and Jupiter are together in the 6th house (transiting the 11th house of the nation’s purse) and Venus is square the MC.  There is something, SOMETHING!, that we can all agree on! Together the “benefics rule the west” and appear to be set up for continued prosperity.

At the end of the day people vote for their “perceived” prosperity above and beyond almost any other issue. But the party will end eventually (figuratively and perhaps literally “the party” as we know it already has “ended”). The system is broken. Neptune is something other than it seems and its strength in Pisces we might consider to be a particularly potent form of self-deception; not seeing our blind spots. But on the positive side this “Invisible hand” thing is real. And getting government off the backs of business has unshackled economic potential dramatically.

Importantly the tactic both republican and democrats have resorted to under the influence of Saturn square Sun-Mercury suggest a passive aggressiveness approach. And those tactics have taken a toll.

HVA
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:29:16 PM by Hudson Valley Astrologer »

Offline Michael Symms

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 05:35:05 PM »
Thanks, Amy.  So much of the world to explore, so little time and (Mundane) expertise, at least on my part.  I agree that Europe and 45 are key actors in the upheavals and turbulence, and that this POTUS is a sign of the times, but also an ignitor, an opportunist and a hypnotist/salesman (not in the best sense of the word) of remarkable efficacy. But, of course, as a brilliant contemporary from the Hudson Valley regions of this great, but not always good, nation reminds us, in the form of a direct quote from Mr. Charles Jayne, a single mundane astrological chart, event or occurrence is always, "up in the air."

And to my friend and colleague from the great state of New York, I would pose this question:  isn't everything, and I mean everything, always "up in the air?"  ;-) 

Kind Regards,

Michael

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 06:28:10 AM »
 :)

True that! Even my chart which appears to be 8 minutes early... I've never been early before so I'm OK with it for now... but perplexed I need to figure out what's causing the snafu...

This Fall Equinox is perplexing too. The Neptune emphasis does also suggest a "infiltration" of socialist beliefs into the 11th house/Republicans. Huh! All that Neptune and Chiron stuff in the house representing the congress of the party in power? That is fascinating. The irony I suppose is directed toward accusations of a "conspiracy" against Trump from the left. In fact, he may be betrayed in the end by his own party.

Attached is a chart I re-created in Excel. It's on page 170 of Bill Meridian's new book Mastering Geopolitical Prediction. He credits the table to one Aida Parker of South Africa so it is only right that I do the same.

There is an interesting observation about the rise and fall of civilizations that is hard to dispute. Near the end, as war and debt can no longer jump start the vitality of a nation empire, things fall apart quickly. These later events and symptoms are always preceded by radical socialist minded movements.

Maybe this time will be different. We've got between 2 and 9 years in the US to figure it out but based on the mean average we are already almost 4 years past due. Late!

HVA

Offline Steven7

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 04:21:46 PM »
Great thread all, very interesting.
I think the 4 Cardinal points of the Solstice and Equinox have special potency.
 Amy , the Lunations this year bounced off the stars of Queen Lizzy and Prince Charles. He may get the crown and scepter soon.

Indonesia looks to have been struck by the Zero Libra Ingress.
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Indonesia
Whole sign house system puts Sun  transit in the second house in the midpoint of natal Neptune and Jupiter. Ingress Sun aspected natal Vertex at the edge of the 7th+8th house, Ingress Sun in 2nd Maraka house aspected trans Chiron also in a Maraka  8th house. Marakas can be deadly and this was a deadly time within a week of Ingress with over 1200 killed in the quake tsunami.

USA
  Maybe Ingress analysis can help decode the best Ascendant for USA.

Sibley  with 12 Sag ascendant

Natal MC 1 Libra enveloped by trans Sun and Mercury- Libra scales of Justice.
 Trans Sun 180 aspect to trans Chiron on the natal IC

Zero Libra ingress

Dispositor Venus in transit is at 8 Scorpio ruled by Mars.

The ruler in Water sign Scorpio
Since Ingress we have seen horrific water destruction in Indonesia, tsunami and flood in Arizona, Typhoon Trami  hit Japan and another typhoon is on the wayto Japan.

USA
Venus is in the 11th house  but in the 12th whole sign house.
 11th house is gainful , Venus because it exalts in Pisces does good in the 12th house.

Trans Venus trined by trans Moon , as trans Venus zapped from 150 degrees USA natal  Uranus .Natal Uranus 9 Gemini ruled by Mercury. Transportation Communication

This trans Venus is at the Sibley nodal midpoint. Very powerful , not always bad.

A dangerous transit is also in progress at that time.
 Trans Mars conjunct trans  Ketu, this conjunction over the decades has a treacherous history. Location is at 3 Aquarius, this is at the recent Mars Max point and close to the Aquarius  August Lunar eclipse.

Mars Max was the 2nd closest aproach to the Earth in 60,000 years, only the 2003 aproach was closer. It Maxxed over the western USA that burned like crazy this summer. The 2003 Mars Max aligned with Iraq Palestine Israel Syria and Ukraine, places of warfare, suffering and turmol.

Mars Ketu at Equinox zero Libra time was at the Pluto Ketu Midpoint in the Sibley chart, 2nd house but 3rd whole sign house.

The recent Mercury Sun perfection was 27 + Virgo aspected Natal Pluto 27 Capricorn and Natal Moon  27  Aquarius, there was an eclipse at 27 Aquarius in February.

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 09:21:53 AM »
Today @5:00 PM the vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh makes official his appointment to the Supreme Court.

The Moon will be trine the Sibley Ascendant and Sextile the Sibley Sun.  The Moon rules the 8th house.

At the same time a much heavier transit from Saturn ruling the 2nd house opposes Venus-Jupiter rMC...

And transiting JupiterAsc trines natal Mercury7-9

Further up in this thread I suggested that Pluto in the Ingress chart symbolized that Kavanaugh already was "seated." I used the word metaphorically.... but meant to say symbolically... nothing metaphorical about it.  ::)

One additional observation I need to make about Pluto is that once Pluto puts a stake in the ground it is very hard to reverse course. Much chatter in news feeds suggested ("hoped") that efforts to obstruct Judge Kavanaugh would succeed, but it really wasn't clear to me that those efforts would be successful. I didn't think they'd backfire like they did, but also didn't see them succeeding. That said I will be interested to follow this story forward and see what kind of reaction we get in the "chatter box." Any plans to impeach Kavanuagh will backfire. Not only that, but those efforts will only prove to fortify his seat. I'd be surprised to see any legal/political effort remove him. I do think he ought to have extra protection however. Removal of a malevolent kind under Pluto's influence is possible, and despite what the opposition thinks, that would be more unfortunate for the country than his nomination in the first place.

HVA

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 02:52:17 AM »
MC is party in power (R-Trump); 11th is party controlling Congress (R); IC is the party out of power (D); 5th is party out of power in Congress (D).

Thank you Dean... and as you pointed out previously, the "party out of power" is under pressure as well.

I think Saturn in the 8th suggests 'fear' of debt and deficits. And those news stories are beginning to reappear. The ten year in my view is acting "normal." A big move for sure but not an unreasonable one and the markets? An over reactional seasonal move that is also within bounds. We could see some retests of current support levels but November to April are the strongest 6 months of the year for stocks... It will be interesting to see if 'fear' levels elevate. Reports on the economy are very strong, and earnings support those reports but there are also data points suggesting that the juice has already been squeezed out of the tax cuts...

Rates are going up because the economy is growing... this is a good thing. The pivot point according to Fund Managers is 3.7% and Quants measure the pivot point to be closer to 5% on a historical basis, but that assumes a 'binary' world which we've obviously left behind a long time ago. Quants would be better served if you were allowed to advise them I think. So, the "burden of deficits and debt" changes the equation, leaving a ZLB world reprices instruments across the board, stimulus "drying up" (Saturn) adds RISK, and both parties continually ignored by THE BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: debt. So, it is interesting that Trump suggested only yesterday to "cut budgets" 5% across the board. GOOD CALL!

The markets roiling ahead of the midterms suggests Democrats might gain seats, BUT they were roiling just before the Presidential election in '16 too... dems lost the White House. Analysts at the time suspected that a Trump victory might mean a collapse under his regime but that's not what happened... (only a handful of analysts expected a Trump win to mean a boost for the economy). Things can turn around quickly. I wonder if we aren't seeing a set up for a Trump 2.0 bounce? Republicans outperform this midterm AND democrats under-perform. BUT dems still win the House. That is the consensus view and seems to be what the ingress chart suggests as well. What would happen if the Republican's sweep?

HVA

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 10:06:36 AM »
usa does have libra rising
4 jul 1776
philadephia
11:08 am

the john adams book by david mcCullough,page 136, says the time was "about 11 am"

Jim

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 07:48:29 AM »
Michael,

You ought to feel pretty inspired and satisfied by your analysis of the Libra Ingress chart.

Hi FIVE!!!

Denial is a strong and compelling force however, so I think we have a ways to go before we "hit bottom." And maybe we need another bounce somewhere around where the Sun casts no shadow before reality sinks in...

Why is it that sobriety metaphors and therapeutic lingo for treating addiction seems more and more apt these days in discussion on just about any topic?

Peace Brother!!!

HVA

Offline Michael Symms

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 05:57:29 PM »
Thanks, HVA, much appreciated!

Well, I was wrong on Kavanaugh, but sometimes you gotta make the leap.  Some of the other developmentss seem to correlate.  I do hope there isn't another unpleasant shoe to drop, regarding the economy and potentially, a sense of loss for the democrats, perhaps not directly political or electoral.  They have fared well mostly and I fear there is a difficulty suggested beyond what we have seen.

I enjoyed working on this, and I hope to gain more brevity, skill and alacrity in the mundane arena.  Noel has turned me into a pretty good humanistic astrologer, but mundane hasn't been my forte.  I think I'll continue to delve into it as time goes by.

Thanks again, brother!

Kind Regards,

Michael
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:52:57 PM by Michael Symms »

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018, 04:30:39 AM »
Denial is a strong and compelling force however, so I think we have a ways to go before we "hit bottom." And maybe we need another bounce somewhere around where the Sun casts no shadow before reality sinks in...

Kudos... And just to be clear, my cryptic message here is not related to the markets or economy. I think both are in reasonably good shape and operating appropriately. The "hitting bottom" reference was more related to the psyche divide in the populous. A truly remarkable manifestation perhaps emblematic of the Great American Solar Eclipse.

HVA

Offline Michael Symms

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 03:12:22 PM »
"Kudos... And just to be clear, my cryptic message here is not related to the markets or economy. I think both are in reasonably good shape and operating appropriately. The "hitting bottom" reference was more related to the psyche divide in the populous. A truly remarkable manifestation perhaps emblematic of the Great American Solar Eclipse."

Yes, I was in tune with that, but your clarification confirms it. :-)  That issue runs much deeper than the 3-month forecast could begin to address, and I share your concern.  I'm optimistic, but I would concede that it will get worse before it gets better.  I think we can see that clearly...

Sincerely,

Michael