Author Topic: Forum Closing Down?!  (Read 596 times)

Offline James Williams

Forum Closing Down?!
« on: October 04, 2018, 02:43:18 PM »
I see that Barbara's post that she posted earlier this morning is no longer here...so is this forum closing down?!
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Robynne

Re: Forum Closing Down?!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 03:51:53 PM »
Thanks Jim,

Because I thought I saw that post and then it disappeared.

So Question number 2; If the forum IS closing will it be archived for the people who have contributed a lot?

~A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words~

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 10:17:36 PM »
Hi James and Robynne

I don't know of any plans to close the forum. I'm sure there will be an official announcement if that is the case.

Meanwhile it's business as usual  :)

Admin

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 03:53:01 AM »
Thank you.  Also to reiterate, it's nice to know that Noel is recovering from his fall and fracture, as Barbara mentioned in that aforementioned and quickly deleted post...
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Robynne

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 10:13:37 AM »
Yes, thankyou to Admin.

Again, glad to hear Noel is recovering well, and good to know that the current instruction is business as usual.

This forum was the brain child of a Capricorn, so would expect nothing less.

With respect.

;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:32:54 AM by Robynne »
~A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words~