Author Topic: John Bouvier Kennedy "Jack" Schlossberg  (Read 220 times)

Offline Jim of N.J.

John Bouvier Kennedy "Jack" Schlossberg
« on: November 07, 2018, 11:16:56 PM »
Can someone please provide me with the exact birth time for the only grandson of the late President John F.Kennedy ? John Bouvier Kennedy "Jack" Schlossberg was born in New York,NY on January 19th 1993 to Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg & Edwin Arthur "Ed" Schlossberg .The official JFK presidential library was not able to supply the time.Thanks in advance for your time & courtesy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Schlossberg
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:09:34 PM by Jim »

Offline Halina

Re: John Bouvier Kennedy "Jack" Schlossberg
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 07:57:29 AM »
Hi Jim,  my rectification gives birth at 4:58:40 AM....please check it with events in his life.    Below is his mother's chart.    He was her 3rd child, which is
represented by the 9th House cusp, Virgo, in Caroline's chart, ruled by Mercury at 23Sag20 in Caroline's chart.    Her son was a Mercury type, attending Yale University and majoring in Japanese History,...Libra is the Sign of Japan which appears on his 10th cusp of career.
      Historians are represented by Cancer which he has in his 7th, Mars in Cancer, ruled by Moon in Sagittarius, foreign studies.   Asteroid "YALE" is in Cancer, 7th House.  See his mom's and his charts below:   His grandfather JFK, and Caroline's father is represented by Mars in 7th, open enemy, opposition Uranus, shock, Neptune, mysterious, assassination, forming a T-square with Jupiter, at the MH, famous person.
      Saturn in Aquarius, 2nd, he raised money, while in 8th grade, $100,000, to provide fluorescent lighting for low-income neighborhoods.    Saturn in Aquar.
represents the "humanitarian".
      His maternal uncle, JFK Junior, is represented by his 6th House, Gemini, airplane.    Gemini, is ruled by his Mercury, forming a YOD....Mercury/Pluto = Asc=Desc-S.Node.   Pluto gives death, by Merc Gemini, airplane.
      His grandmother, Jackie Kennedy-Onassis, is represented by his 1st House and Ascendant 23Sag20.   Astro-Heredity studies show common Signs running thru' family members.    Jackie's Saturn, ruling 3rd of KIN, is at 24Sag39rx opposition asteroid YALE at 24Gemini28.    WOW!
      In Jackie's chart, her nephew John Schlossberg, is shown by the 7th House ruler Venus conj Yale in Gemini opposition Saturn Sagittarius, r3rd KIN, along
the 2nd/8th axis, giving a family THEME of MONEY & DEATH.
      John Schlossberg, has Leo on his 8th cusp, ruled by Sun exactly on his 2nd H. of money.    Sun is in an anaretic degree.....the end of a sign, signifying death.    So again reinforcing a Money/Death theme.
      THEMES of 18-20 degrees CANCER-CAPRICORN:  1. Genetics, heredity  2. Unusual family dynasty situations  3. Betrayal   4. Loss

« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 09:32:08 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 12:26:40 PM »
      Testing rectification with 2 events:
1.  Death of grandmother Jackie Onassis:  trans Orpheus, death conj his Asc;  Solar Arc Morden, death conj his 8th cusp;  trans Jupiter conj  MH; 
                                                              solar arc Sun, rulerr 8th, conj his natal Sun, in 2nd House which is 8th from the 7th of grandmother.
2.  Assassination of grandfather JFK:
                                                              trans Orpheus, death conj his Ascendant;  Solar Arc Osiris, death conj his MH;  Solar Arc Admetus, endings
                                                              conj his IC of Endings.
Below is his converse precessed Lunar Return for death of grandmother Jackie.    In his chart, 4th House represents mother Caroline, 7th H represents
Caroline's mom, Jackie, or his grandmother.   Counting 8 Houses from  7th House, we get the 2nd House, which represents, death of grandmom Jackie.
Ruler of the 2nd H. is Uranus, sudden death, conjunct the Lunar Return Ascendant.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:46:06 PM by Halina »

Offline Jim of N.J.

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 04:01:25 AM »
Congratulations Halina on the rectified time ! I sincerely believe JFK's grandson was indeed born at 4:58:40 in the morning.I tested the time you arrived at with many Kennedy family demises using transits to natal and progressed positions,diurnal charts, as well as solar & lunar returns and annual & monthly new moon charts .I started rectifying his chart before I posted my request on the Tyl forum and a sag rising with cap intercepted chart was seriously being considered but I wanted to test it with several more demises.Yes,you did an outstanding job trying to determine the natal chart of Mr.Schlossberg.Once again congrats to you  Halina!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:50:50 AM by Jim »

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 06:03:53 AM »
Thanx Jim, much appreciated.....rectification is fun, much like detective work.