Author Topic: How Are Your Kidneys???  (Read 820 times)

Offline Halina

How Are Your Kidneys???
« on: January 04, 2019, 09:15:11 AM »
      Using Solar Fire, we go to Horary section and look at the table of dignities.    Kidneys are ruled by Venus....and looking at the table of Dignities we see that Venus's 3 triplicity rulers for a night birth are: Jupiter, Sun and Saturn.
Assign these rulers to 3 stages of your life:  Ages 0 to 30 gets Jupiter, aes 31 to 60 are ruled by Sun, while the last stage of your life, 61 to end is ruled by Saturn.
      Let's use Daryl Dragon, the Captain in the "Captain & Tenille" show.  His kidneys for the first stage of life were ruled by Jupiter, no problem, it's a benefic.   The middle stage of life for kidneys was ruled by Sun, again no problem for kidneys.
However, his last stage of life for kidneys was ruled by Saturn and in his natal chart, malefic Saturn aspects his Venus, kidneys.
Also malefic Mars aspects his Venus, kidneys.    Is it no wonder that he died in the last stage of life, aged 77, from kidney failure.
     Similarly, if you want to check your heart health, check the 3 triplicity rulers for Sun, the heart significator.   Add transits for further analysis.

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: How Are Your Kidneys???
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 10:24:47 AM »
Halina  I do not have solar fire but is there a site where I can check what you described as the rulers of a day birth?  My dad died of kidney cancer and he had both venus and mars in libra but venus had no major aspects--just a semi-square to the sun   My venus is in my 8th house closely square mars in scorpio so I think I am prone to scorpio illnesses  AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 07:11:19 AM »
Hi Amy,  First of all download this free software called Morinus....
    https://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Home-Education/Morinus.shtml
Next plug in the data for any family member....you can even save the chart(s).    When filling in your data remember the following.
Choose Zone., them choose MINUS 5 for Zone, make sure its MINUS....if you were doing your father or grandfather choose Local Mean Time and dont do anything for +/-.   Add Longitude and Latitude for Detroit.
      Now after filling in your data go to the headings along the top of your chart, click OPTIONS then MINOR DIGNITIES then TRIPLICITIES.
Is your Venus in fire, air, earth or water?   After checking just read the 3 triplicity rulers.
      If any of your family was born with Sun below the horizon, i.e. night birth, remember to switch columns 1 & 2.   Column 3 is same as day birth.
One more thing for SETTINGS make sure you have tic marked TRADITIONAL.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 07:34:08 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 07:16:10 AM »
Thanks Halina!!   AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 07:26:29 AM »
       I'm not done yet Amy.....GEEZ, give me time.    Go back and see what I have added to the post.    If you have done things correctly you should get the following:
       AMY, day birth, Venus in Leo, a FIRE sign, what are the 3 Fire triplicities for day birth?  ANswer: Sun  Jupiter, Saturn
       Amy's Father, night birth, Venus in Libra, AIR sign, what are the 3 Air triplicities for night birth?  ANswer: Merc Saturn  Jupiter.
Now go to each indiviual's chart, pick the last trip ruler for later life and see what the aspects are....good or bad?
       I don't have your grandfather's birth data.....but remember for real old dates choose LOCAL MEAN TIME.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 07:43:56 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 02:06:07 PM »
Thanks Halina.   Very interesting.  I am assuming that I am in the later stage so Saturn is governing my Venus now. Amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 08:26:50 PM »
Hi Amy, yes, Saturn.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 02:48:18 PM »
Hi Halina,

I have Venus in Virgo. I'm a night birth. I'm diabetic because of diet. Can you please look up my triplicities? Of course it's going to be Saturn and Pluto together.

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 07:26:25 AM »
Hi In Stitches,  many have asked for the triplicities table, so am posting it .....please print and save it.

ELEMENT     DAY BIRTH SEQUENCE       NIGHT BIRTH SEQUENCE
    Fire          Sun-Jupiter-Saturn             Jupiter-Sun-Saturn
    Earth        Venus-Moon-Mars               Moon-Venus-Mars
    Air            Saturn-Merc-Jupiter            Mercury-Saturn-Jupiter
    Water        Venus-Mars-Moon               Mars-Venus-Moon

So Stitches, your Venus is in EARTH so look at the Earth element and then under night birth
and you get the sequence.....MOON-VENUS-MARS.
    Moon rules the first third of your life for Venus....check Moon's aspects for how this stage of
life played out for your kidneys and diabets.    Your middle ages for Venus were ruled by Venus,
a double dose of Venus.....see if malefics or benefics were aspecting your Venus.    If it were
Jupiter, Jupiter increases diabets as it is a coruler for diabetes along with Venus.
Your final stage of life for Venus, kidneys/diabetes, is ruled by Mars, a malefic for Venus/kidneys-diabetes.....does Mars aspect your Venus?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 07:34:21 AM by Halina »