Author Topic: Kidnapping of Jamye Closs  (Read 217 times)

Offline Halina

Kidnapping of Jamye Closs
« on: January 11, 2019, 04:26:42 PM »
        Details and dates here....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jayme_Closs
Jamie born July 13, 2006, Barron, Wisconsin.   Last seen Oct 14 at a birthday party.
Disappeared Oct 15, 2018.   Neighbors heard 2gunshots Oct 15 at 12:30 am.....parents found dead.
Jamie was found Jan 10, 2019 in Gordon, Wisconsin.  Charts tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:59:25 PM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

Re: Kidnapping of Jamye Closs
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 07:52:43 PM »
Hi Halina,

Thanks for the chart. I still can't read these 90 degree charts very well. Have been following this case closely and am so happy that she's found.

The police say they have no idea what the motive would be. Do you have a couple of asteroids which show motive in kidnappings? Or any other idea how to figure out motive in a crime? I assume Pluto's involved, maybe Moon. Impulse would be Martian. That's in the 7th house of the event chart for the murders/abduction. I guess his older brother molested a 15 year old girl at one point. I think went to jail in 2013. Wonder if they were molested as kids.

The news doesn't mention any molestation.

Haven't been able to find his birth data. The year is maybe 1997.

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 06:41:38 AM »
Hi In Stitches,  I have 2 birth dates for Patterson:
1, January 1, 1997, location unknown   and 2. June 17, 1997, Saint Louis Park, Minnesota.
      You asked for asteroids re motive.    He's 21 years old and Jayme Closs was 13 so
perhaps pedophilia asteroids like Holmes and Sokrates enter the picture.   You could
also do a combo asteroids picture such as asteroid Eros or Valentine with asteroid
Child or Ceres, or Demeter.
      For an asteroid ephemeris which gives location of any asteroid for any date use this site:
         www.true-node.com/eph1       just plug in the asteroid name and date you want
and it gives you a month's worth of asteroid location which you then pencil into the chart.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 03:17:58 PM »
Thanks Halina! Ceres, Persephone, and Pluto are in heavy contact in the abduction chart, can't remember right off hand. I think in a square. They were similar in Mollie Tibbets' abduction chart as well. Wish I had Solar Fire rotating wheel. This might explain the volume of famous (Pluto) abductions of young girls in the last 6 months. There was a girl in North Carolina as well who was raped and murdered. Really tragic.

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 08:20:39 PM »
       Below is Jake Thomas Patterson's natal chart in a triwheel for the date of the parents murder and abduction of Jayme Closs.
Finger of Fate, Yod with a theme of murder and abduction.    Asteroids are added for more detail.
       Second chart is Patterson's natal for discussion.
Leinbach on 28 degrees Scorpio(Asc):  "...directed towards criminal tendencies.  If he turns to crime he is more vicious because of his abilities
....radiates a confidence that he knows what he is doing and there is purpose in his actions.   Fate also seems to play a large role in his life."
Lonsdale on 27-28 Scorpio..."A ruthless will, a fierce life direction.   Almost no self-compassion nor self-sympathy.    A path that draws him
thru' some scary and extreme places---many deaths..."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:11:00 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 08:56:10 AM »
      Divide each house into 5  parts and assign planet rulers to each part.     Below is a pictorial representation of Patterson's planets showing in which bound they are in.    If most planets fall in negative bounds there is an inclination towards
evil.....if most planets fall in benefic bounds there is a tendency to go good.
Correction:  Earth signs order of planets is....Venus, Merc, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars.
Note: Some bounds are wider than other due to some signs having longer Ascension than others
         that have short Ascension time.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:42:35 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 11:22:33 AM »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 11:37:49 AM »
Thanks for the birth info and charts. I still have to read what you wrote because I started going off on my own tangent. The dumbbell techniques I use are amazing.

Both Jamie and her abductor have Mars c. NN squaring their Suns. Patterson's Mars is at 30 Virgo c. the AP. Jayme's Sun 22 Cancer is conjunct Patterson's Venus 17 Cancer.

Wish I could upload the screenshot of Jayme's chart. She has an amazing Kite in her chart which would show that someone could become obsessed with her I think and since Neptune is prominent she was able to escape. Mercury-Venus opposes Neptune. Mercury-Venus is in a Grand Trine with Mars and Pluto. Uranus in Pisces is unaspected to other planets so she was able to deal with the shock of the situation. She's an escape artist.

b. July 13, 2005. Barron, Wisconsin. Not sure about birthplace.

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 06:48:42 AM »
Hi In Stitches,  Below is the CLoss/Patterson biwheel for comparison.
The second chart is the combined/composite chart for the two.
The 3rd chart shows the synastry 'tween the two.   Patterson
planets in blue, Closs planets in red.   Shows how they click.
This is their click chart.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 07:24:56 AM by Halina »