Author Topic: Monica Witt, Spy  (Read 2502 times)

Offline In Stitches

Monica Witt, Spy
« on: February 13, 2019, 12:51:40 PM »
Do you think Monica Witt is a spy or a scapegoat? She was in the Air Force and defected to Iran.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47230150

b. Aprill 8, 1979 El Paso, TX

Sun 19 Aries; Moon Leo or Virgo; NN 18 Virgo

Sun opposite Pluto, engaging in power plays with others

Mars 2 Aries c. Mercury Pisces trining Jupiter 30 Cancer. Too much of a blabbermouth to be a spy

Mercury in Pisces square Neptune in Sagittarius. Deceitful, shoots herself in her own foot

Offline Halina

Re: Monica Witt, Spy
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 10:10:51 AM »
Thanx In Stitches,   Here's her chart with spy asteroids and midpoint interps to help answer....spy or scapegoat.
       Forgot one midpt interp......McClure= Saturn/Uranus....."kicking against tutelage and against the limitation
 of freedom;  cause unrest within one's environment.  separation."

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 10:32:08 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 04:46:46 PM »
Thanks Halina! So, it seems that she was a spy. The asteroids are connected with her Nodal Axis and Mars. Guess she ratted out her co-spies though and sided with the other side. Or maybe was able to gain trust somehow. 

Do you have a program that gives this information or do you know all this by heart? It's pretty amazing. I struggle with asteroids.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:49:07 PM by In Stitches »

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 08:19:38 AM »
Hi In Stitches,   first I have a 10 page booklet I order from Martha Lang-Wescott which is a dictionary for asteroids....$35  off her site. 
I also have a medical dictionary I ordered from her for about the same price for diseases like alzheimers, PTSD, cancer, etc.
Thanks Halina! So, it seems that she was a spy. The asteroids are connected with her Nodal Axis and Mars. Guess she ratted out her co-spies though and sided with the other side. Or maybe was able to gain trust somehow. 

Do you have a program that gives this information or do you know all this by heart? It's pretty amazing. I struggle with asteroids.

The astrology program I use for adding these asteroids to a natal chart is "SIRIUS".....then I move the chart to PAINT and add extras
like aspects, interps, etc......finally I move the chart to the TYL site.
     Westcott site is at www.marthalangwestcott.com or GOOGLE it.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 03:01:50 PM »
Thanks Halina. I would like to buy everything Martha Westcott has put out. Prices are a little high for me right now though. Her blog looks really interesting too.

Thanks also for recommending Sirius.