Author Topic: Stroke whilst driving  (Read 2798 times)

Offline SaggiMC

Stroke whilst driving
« on: February 16, 2019, 09:57:21 AM »
my friend Paula rolled her car - wrote it off. Air ambulance to stroke unit, couldn't speak for 3 days and when she did was *very* confused.
Only thing I can see is T Saturn conjunct natal mercury. T mars exactly opp Asc. T Uranus trine natal mercury & sextile moon
She is on warfarin for mechanical heart valve and doctors said this warfarin and very high cholesterol was to blame for the blood clot.
She has survived and recovering now

Is there something I am missing, should I look at midpoints for more info? Any pointers gratefully received. thanks in advance

Offline James Williams

Re: Stroke whilst driving
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 02:32:56 AM »
Thank you SaggiMC, am glad to hear she is recovering from that accident...

For those who know Jyotish, there are several red flags in her chart for that time...

1) the most obvious is transiting Saturn exactly conjunct natal Mercury in her 6th House of accidents.  Mercury rules her 3rd House of short journeys, with Saturn ruling her 8th House.

2) she was running Ketu-Rahu-Ketu or Ketu-Rahu-Venus in her own Vimshottari Dasha.  Either one is a red flag, since natal Ketu (AKA South Node) is with natural malefic Mars and Mercury in her natal 6th House, while natal Rahu (AKA North Node) is with natural malefic Saturn in her natal 12th.  Natal Venus is in her 8th House.

3). transiting Saturn in the 6th was in close mutual aspect with natal Saturn in the 12th, with Saturn ruling the 8th.

4) transiting Mercury, ruler of her 12th House, was closely conjunct transiting retrograde Venus (automobiles).

5) she was running Leo-Scorpio-Scorpio-Sagittarius in her Chara Dasha.  Sagittarius contains her MK, AmK, and Ketu, which all are in mutual Jaimini aspect with her BK, Rahu, and GK.

So there are at least 5 red flags which are salient in her Jyotisha natal chart for that date, but thankfully she is in recovery mode now.

Perhaps others here can add more from the Western perspective...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 02:43:40 AM »
...and as you point out, transiting Mars is exactly opposite her Ascendant in her Western chart, which means that in her Jyotish birth chart, transiting Mars is exactly opposite her lagna degree, with Mars ruling her mooltrikona 10th House...as well as her 5th House, which is the 8th from the 10th...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 02:50:27 AM »
...and in her Tajaka (solar return) chart for 2018, Muntha was in the 6th House (accidents), and aspected via square with Mars (accidents).

So much confluence and corroboration...I'm sure there's more if more of her dashas are looked at...

Best wishes for her speedy recovery...

Offline SaggiMC

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 04:14:33 AM »
thanks for responding but absolutely no idea what you are talking about with Vedic astrology unfortunately.  :-[

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 07:02:04 AM »
Hi SaggiMC & James
      First of all thank you James for your time spent on  Vedic timing for the stroke.    Well explained and understood by us vedic astrologers.
SaggiMC, here is another perspective of the stroke using medical asteroids in a triwheel.   Thanx for the person's birth data.
You say...."should I look for midpoints?"   YOU Betcha!    First we erect a triiwheel on a 90* dial with Solar Arcs inside, natal in middle wheel and transits fo the stroke on outer wheel.
     You probably have no idea what the medical asteroids are, so I have indicated them on the tridial.    Medical asteroids on a 90 degree dial is the only way you will see this event in detail by any astroogical method .....believe me.    The midpoints to her SOlar Arc Sun show all aspects of the event clearly.
     I have also added a second more simpler diagram using midpoints on a 90 degree dial without asteroids.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 08:15:43 AM by Halina »

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 12:46:48 PM »
To keep it simple, the obvious thing that I see is transiting uranus and the moon'ss nodes were aspecting that 6th house sun, which also rules her ascendant     I also think that you can allow a little orb with transits.  AMY

Offline SaggiMC

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 01:54:07 PM »
Hi SaggiMC & James
      First of all thank you James for your time spent on  Vedic timing for the stroke.    Well explained and understood by us vedic astrologers.
SaggiMC, here is another perspective of the stroke using medical asteroids in a triwheel.   Thanx for the person's birth data.
You say...."should I look for midpoints?"   YOU Betcha!    First we erect a triiwheel on a 90* dial with Solar Arcs inside, natal in middle wheel and transits fo the stroke on outer wheel.
     You probably have no idea what the medical asteroids are, so I have indicated them on the tridial.    Medical asteroids on a 90 degree dial is the only way you will see this event in detail by any astroogical method .....believe me.    The midpoints to her SOlar Arc Sun show all aspects of the event clearly.
     I have also added a second more simpler diagram using midpoints on a 90 degree dial without asteroids.
Many thanks for taking the time to look at this

Vulcanos is the medical asteroid then. I do worry what will happen when T Pluto will conjunct her sun. Her mother died of stroke her sister has had stroke. My mother had T Pluto conj Sun exactly when my father passed, but Paula is a widow of 4years now. So considering Leo Asc and her sun ruler, I worry she may pass then.  :'(

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 02:55:00 PM »
Same thing happened to my mom--died when pluto in early capricorn  opposed her sun  Close friend of mine died when pluto was starting to square his sun  amy

Offline SaggiMC

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 07:07:36 AM »
Same thing happened to my mom--died when pluto in early capricorn  opposed her sun  Close friend of mine died when pluto was starting to square his sun  amy

awful but true, my father passed on the retro hit of T Pluto conj my MC same time pluto conj Mum's sun, I even gave her 3 dates :(
My mum passed with T Pluto conj Asc although not 100% sure of birth time, but it all seems to fit

Have you seen Queen Elizabeth 11 chart, lots ppl predict a major illness for her and her passing this year or next

Offline Halina

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 07:41:30 AM »
Hi SaggiMC,  Vulcanos is a transneptunian object which can be used medically to indicate "blood pressure", "inflammation", "eruptions".
My father died whe his tr Pluto, in the 6th of health, sextile Jupiter, r8 of death, conj the IC of endings
    Hi Solar Arc Jupiter,r8, exactly conj the Desc.   When people die peacefully, jupiter is often present.
My mother died when her tr Uranus exactly conjuncted her natal Ascendant.

Offline Halina

Re: Stroke whilst driving/Progressed Asc
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 09:05:31 AM »
      Here's James's vedic charts with interps on the chart    Thanx James.   The next chart shows her progressed Ascendant or Muntha in the 6th of accidents
aspected by accident-prone Mars.   Fortunately for her SR Mars is in the 9th House of LUCK.
      Progressed Asc makes 6 complete cycles returning to the end of the natal Cancer Asc....
It is now in Leo which becomes the prog Asc in 2018, also known as the Muntha which falls in the Solar Return 6th House.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 04:36:01 PM by Halina »

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2019, 02:19:49 PM »
Didn't Princess Grace of Monaco die from a medical emergency while driving which resulted in a car crash?

Don B.
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2019, 03:08:48 PM »
Yes, Don, that is how princess Grace died.   Good to hear from you    AMY