Author Topic: Chemical Sensitivity: Ammonia  (Read 408 times)

Offline Halina

Chemical Sensitivity: Ammonia
« on: February 23, 2019, 08:53:59 AM »
       Here's a chart for a person who was diagnosed with a fairly uncommon case of chronic chemical pneumonitus.

She got it from accidental exposure to an ammonia and bleach mixture (she can't recall the exact date but thinks it may have been 1999 or 2000).

It caused her to have permanent sensitivity to the bleach only (ammonia doesn't cause a reaction).   She said that just from breathing in the fairly diffuse bleach vapors from inside a Subway where they had just mopped the bathrooms triggered a response that took her nearly 3 months to fully recover from.  She has to pay someone to do her laundry and has to be prepared to make quick exits from any place with bleach vapors from freshly mopped floors.

Her Data:    Dec 6, 1969  Lancaster SC  no birth time (but says it was after sundown)

Offline In Stitches

Re: Chemical Sensitivity: Ammonia
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 07:54:18 PM »
Hi Halina,

I think that Mars in Aquarius in Pisces would indicate this. Mars plus Aquarius = accidental, H12 = chemical, sensitivity.

I was in a hotel once (room rented through Hotwire) when a really intense bleach smell suddenly started at 11 pm. Within 15 minutes it had become like a Sarin gas attack. My knees were shaking uncontrollably. That stuff is nasty. In that case, I think someone in an adjoining room was cooking Meth because I've since read that it can smell like ammonia or bleach. Knew a janitor who suffered permanent brain damage from combining these two. Really nasty stuff.

Where did you get the interpretation for pandora as "unexpected?" thanks.

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 09:07:10 AM »
 Thanx In Stitches for your example.    Asteroid interpretations are from Martha Lang-Westcott books, etc.    in your example, could you tell me where Pandora falls when you experienced that smell.    Pandora on that date can be found using this ephemeris.....www.true-node.com/eph1
Just plug in the name of the asteroid Pandora and the date you want and this site will give one month's location for the asteroid Pandora.
     To test if it was meth.....the asteroid for meth is NAGAI....so find if it was in your 12th House.     Street name for methamphetomine is Glass so also
look up asteroid GLASSMAN.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:11:21 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 03:29:06 PM »
Thanks Halina. This is really interesting. Unfortunately, I don't know the date. It would have been probably in 2012 or 2013 because I remember the Doctor I was going to at the time. Looked up March for 2013 and it looks like Pandora moves about 5 degrees a month so it would be impossible to estimate. Since my knees were affected it would make sense that Saturn and Capricorn were affected. I have Moon and Saturn in Capricorn.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 03:31:16 PM »
Pandora is going to move to 1 Aries on March 11. What do you think that means?

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 06:45:37 AM »
Hi In Stitches,  Pandora is "surpriese, crisis".   At the Aries Point, public surprise, it depends which of your natal planets it aspects and the House it is in
     Pandora in aspect to Asc: many unexpected changes in life style or routine.
     Pandora aspect to Aries Point:  To introduce many new ideas to others, e.g. to Tyl forum.
     Pandora aspect to Jupiter:  Unexpected goodies ensue in connection with some Jupiterian person or event.  (travel, the cars of others, long-distance travel.)
     Pandora aspects Mars:  negatively, angry outbursts
     Pandora aspects Mercury:  Unexpected events with young people or cars.
     Pandora aspects Moon:  a mother who constantly keeps one off balance.
     Pandora aspects Venus:  unexpected expenditures, costing much more than had been anticipated.
     Pandora aspects Uranus: to have "Uranian things" (astrology, computers, friends) revolutionize the life; catch one off-guard.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 04:56:18 PM »
There was a case in Wisconsin of a 13 year old girl who was abducted. Jayme Closs. The abduction chart showed Pandora conjunct the Descendant. I couldn't figure out how to interpret that since it would describe the abductor in someway. Definitely makes sense to say that he was unexpected. He burst into the house killing both parents. Jayme escaped.

Offline Halina

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 06:36:07 AM »
        Pandora in the 7th of the event chart described as a "sudden, unexpected, shocking event by an enemy".     Sure fits.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 12:48:25 PM »

Yes, that describes the situation really well. I was trying to read too much into it when I read the chart. Aquarius ruled the 7th cusp and Mars was in the 7th house so Pandora just repeats the theme of shocking and sudden. Ruler Uranus was in H10 which describes that the attack was planned. This was his third attempt to abduct Jayme. I couldn't figure out that part either. Sorry I've switched the theme of the post.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 12:53:01 PM by In Stitches »

Offline Halina

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 07:30:09 AM »
Thanx, In Stitches.