Author Topic: Chiropractors/Osteopaths  (Read 515 times)

Offline Robynne

Chiropractors/Osteopaths
« on: April 06, 2019, 10:51:48 AM »
Hello everyone,

Was just thinking..As I needed Chiropractic treatments from age 4 for severe headaches due to neck issues, and then from age 18 onwards have had Osteopathic treatments, I'm wondering what everyones thoughts are about what planets rule Osteopaths and Chiropractors.

Saturn/Mars and maybe Chiron for healers?

Any thoughts?
Be kind if possible. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline Halina

Re: Chiropractors/Osteopaths
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 08:01:41 AM »
Hi Robynne,   Osteopathy is ruled by the asteroid STILL.    For the ephemeris for STILL go to....www.true-node.com/eph1.
Type in the asteroid name STILL, also type in the date you want and you will get its location for a full month.
Find where it was at your birth then add your age now and this gives your current Solar Arc.
      Rex Bills gives CHIROPRACTORS as ruled by Saturn, Capricorn, Uranus and Aquarius......BONES AND NERVES.
OSTEOPATHY AND OSTEOPATHS are ruled by Saturn, Capricorn, Mercury and Virgo.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 08:50:40 PM »
Thanks Halina,

Yes, I thought Saturn would be the predominent planet ruling the structural makeup of the body and the skeletal system. And as misalignment often leads to nerve compression and pain, Uranus and Mercury play their part too.

Looked at through this framework i started thinking of my early astrology teachers suggestion that inconjuncts  often require some kind of an adjustment, in this scenario maybe spinal realignment.

Will check out the asteroid STILL as well.

Many thanks.

Robynne.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 08:52:22 PM by Robynne »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 02:28:51 AM »
I did check out the Asteroid Still

Very interesting, as from birth it precedes and conjuncts my first house Oriental Saturn (12) with a one degree orb at 15 Aquarius 27.

Definitely fits my picture, as have always considered Osteopathic treatment as a primary medicine, rather than fringe or alternative medicine.

So much comes down to structural and postural issues, and I have picked up quite a few tips myself over the last 50 years or so from having treatments.

Many thanks Halina ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 02:37:03 AM by Robynne »

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 06:59:43 AM »
Hi Robynne,   interesting coorelation with Still and Saturn....hope your health in this area improves.